The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2009, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie_rich View Post
I used to have respect for him but not so now. How can he claim that Liverpool who is trophyless for yet another season be better than United?
Somebody please remind that guy that the league lasts 10 months. The league table at the end of 38 matches played will not lie.
My comments might be coming a bit late but i feel the need to say it anyway.

Yes, much of the media has been making a joke abt rafa's comments that winning the league only means they have more points. But i tink wat rafa is saying is that having more points per se does not a better (or best) team make.

For the first time for as along as i can remember since the premier league started, liverpool got a better goal difference than man u, scored more goals than man u and had less losses than man u. So, whilst none of these 3 criteria will win a team a championship, to say that just because man u got the most points (hence winning the league) automatically means they are the best team is indeed flawed. Dun forget also dat liverpool did the double over man u this season including routing them in their own theatre of dreams during a time when man u was in form and making their charge for the title. If in spite of all this, you still can't see wat rafa's point was, then u're a sad excuse for a football fan who is unable to accept reality and choose to only see that which pleases u.

U would probably say berbatov is a better striker than torres, carrick a better midfielder than gerard. Why? Cos they are the striker and midfielder of the champion team right. So by definition they must be better than their counterparts in the 2nd place team. The truth is i'd take kuyt over berba anytime while both mascherano & alonso are better than carrick.
Old 28-05-2009, 05:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
WAKE-UP-U-FOOL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
My comments might be coming a bit late but i feel the need to say it anyway.

Yes, much of the media has been making a joke abt rafa's comments that winning the league only means they have more points. But i tink wat rafa is saying is that having more points per se does not a better (or best) team make.

For the first time for as along as i can remember since the premier league started, liverpool got a better goal difference than man u, scored more goals than man u and had less losses than man u. So, whilst none of these 3 criteria will win a team a championship, to say that just because man u got the most points (hence winning the league) automatically means they are the best team is indeed flawed. Dun forget also dat liverpool did the double over man u this season including routing them in their own theatre of dreams during a time when man u was in form and making their charge for the title. If in spite of all this, you still can't see wat rafa's point was, then u're a sad excuse for a football fan who is unable to accept reality and choose to only see that which pleases u.

U would probably say berbatov is a better striker than torres, carrick a better midfielder than gerard. Why? Cos they are the striker and midfielder of the champion team right. So by definition they must be better than their counterparts in the 2nd place team. The truth is i'd take kuyt over berba anytime while both mascherano & alonso are better than carrick.

LOL.. who cares wat u or even wat rafa bendhisass think..

Man Utd won 3 titles in a row!

And they're still no good ? sorry sore FOOLS losers

try harder NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT SEASON lah

how many next season liao LIVERFLOPS!

now go back ur hole
Old 28-05-2009, 07:21 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

sigh man utd lost the champ league. the better team won. barca deserve to win champ league. it is juz nt our nite

this season has been a good season for man utd winning 3 trophys

looking forward to next season
Old 29-05-2009, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8521 / Power: 21
alex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond repute

Champions League - Players: Ronaldo blames tactics

Reaction from the players after Barcelona stunned holders Manchester United to win their third Champions League crown with a 2-0 victory.

Cristiano Ronaldo: "The tactics were not good, everything went wrong. We have to give credit to Barcelona, but they were a bit lucky to be here because Chelsea did not deserve to lose and no-one has mentioned that. I have to congratulate Barcelona, they were better but only the winners get talked about."

Rio Ferdinand: "I don't think there's one of us out there can say we played well to be honest, as individuals or collectively. (The first goal) was a bit of a sucker punch, we'd had a few good chances before that. But no excuses, not on today's performance they were the better team. Special moments decide these games and they were deserved winners today."

Wayne Rooney: "Barcelona are a brilliant team and in my opinion Andres Iniesta is the best player in the world. Against a team like that if you don't take your chances, they will punish you. That is what happened. It is very disappointing and the feeling at the moment is not a good one. We are hurting. But we have to forget it and look forward to next season."

Ryan Giggs: "We are disappointed with the result and the performance. We didn't turn up tonight. They turned up, they played some great football. We didn't really. At times Barcelona can make you look silly because they keep the ball so well. At times we maybe chased it and didn't keep our shape as we should have."

Edwin van der Sar: "Rome doesn't bring me luck. We started well then after the first goal we suffered and we didn't play at the level we are used to."

Lionel Messi: "This is the most important win of my life. I am the happiest man alive and I am happy for myself, for my family and for my country."

Thierry Henry: "I've been waiting so long to get this title and finally today. The last five minutes were the longest of my life. You never know what can happen - we were playing against best team in the world. It's amazing. All year we played the same way, we wanted to play football. I don't think we started well. We had to play better, then we passed the ball the way we can. It's my daughter's birthday today so it's a double celebration."

Andres Iniesta: "I am speechless, the Cup is so beautiful. It's the perfect ending to a spectacular season."

Samuel Eto'o: "What we have done is historic, this is fantastic. I'm not sure that my goal was crucial for us to win the Champions League but it was certainly important. The whole team played fantastic, from Xavi to Iniesta, who was coming back from injury. It's been a great team effort from the start of the season."

A Proud Member Of Tiko Club

Old 29-05-2009, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
mangoesteam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Losing any game will hurt even in the best of times. Maybe 66 (39 clean sheets) games took their toll.

Nevertheless, we cannot dispute this has been another great season.

Lets rejoice in the 3 Trophies won!

Cheers!

PS. Coming season at least United will not be distracted by the World Club Cup and can stay focussed on league number 19!
Old 29-05-2009, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex18122003 View Post
Cristiano Ronaldo: "The tactics were not good, everything went wrong. We have to give credit to Barcelona, but they were a bit lucky to be here because Chelsea did not deserve to lose and no-one has mentioned that. I have to congratulate Barcelona, they were better but only the winners get talked about."

Wayne Rooney: "Barcelona are a brilliant team and in my opinion Andres Iniesta is the best player in the world. Against a team like that if you don't take your chances, they will punish you. That is what happened. It is very disappointing and the feeling at the moment is not a good one. We are hurting. But we have to forget it and look forward to next season."

Ryan Giggs: "We are disappointed with the result and the performance. We didn't turn up tonight. They turned up, they played some great football. We didn't really. At times Barcelona can make you look silly because they keep the ball so well. At times we maybe chased it and didn't keep our shape as we should have."
i'm not here to start a war of words...

but if rumours r to be believe, i think ur team shall send ronaldo to real and get ribery from munich.. ronaldo's ego is getting too big for the good of the team..

hat's off to rooney n giggs...

looking forward to next season...

Old 29-05-2009, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
devilsperm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
i'm not here to start a war of words...

but if rumours r to be believe, i think ur team shall send ronaldo to real and get ribery from munich.. ronaldo's ego is getting too big for the good of the team..

hat's off to rooney n giggs...

looking forward to next season...
ronaldo's ego is big cause he know he is one of the most exciting player to watch on the planet, banging in goals from everywhere, mostly, anywhere. Ronaldo is also the main reason why man u is entertaining with his skill, shooting, power.

For the Barca game, he seems like the only one attempting goals, even tho he seems like to anyhow shoot only.. Under-perform Giggs, Rooney, Park, Anderson. All shuts off... Sad sad..

The more we hate him, the more we want to watch him. Ribery to Man U ?? Hmm.. what about the newly signed Tosic ? Hopes Ronaldo stays at Man U so i can have him for my Fantasy League next season!
Old 29-05-2009, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 23
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilsperm View Post
ronaldo's ego is big cause he know he is one of the most exciting player to watch on the planet, banging in goals from everywhere, mostly, anywhere. Ronaldo is also the main reason why man u is entertaining with his skill, shooting, power.
as u hav said so... cr7 ego is big!!!

cr7 must b reminded tat no one is bigger than the club... except for SAF...

Even when SAF get his tactics wrong in the final, he is still ard...

so pls sell cr7... oso sell berbatov... buy tevez...

Proud Member of SBF Tiko Club

dc's Wellness Spa

Retired from cheonging... Up in mountain!!
Old 30-05-2009, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
devilsperm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc7176 View Post
so pls sell cr7... oso sell berbatov... buy tevez...
cr7 top goalscorer, berbatov most assist from him.. berba might look lazy but his touches changes game man... dun get me wrong, i do hate his lazyness most of the time too... but its good to have him since rooney and tevez plays the same style..

keep all of em!! sell off nani! waste of money.. somehow, man u's midfield lack 'injection'. scholes might not be on for full 90 mins anymore.. carrick defends too much.. anderson, fletcher, carrick.. all turns out to be holdin midfield.. owen hargreaves.. hhmm.. need those exciting midfield centre la..
Old 30-05-2009, 11:21 AM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

cr7 is very good skilled player i personally hope he can stay at man utd but at the same time hope his attitude can change for the better. he shd learn from scholes, giggs

if cr7 insist to leave man utd sell him to real for no less than 100million pounds. then use the money buy ribery, tevez and benzema and we are ready to win the treble next season
Old 01-06-2009, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 838 / Power: 18
richie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post

So i gather you are telling me that the best team didn't win the league?
So what if Liverpool managed the double over United, scored more goals and have a better goal difference? It just means that Liverpool played better than United during the 2 games that they met, they have a better attack and managed to score more goals in their other league wins.
But you fail to mention that Liverpool only managed 25 wins compared to United's 28 overall. You failed to mention that Liverpool drew too many games, 11 to be exact as compared to United's 6. Yes, Liverpool did lose only 2 games in the entire season. But does that convert to points?
We can argue about statistics until the cows come home.
Bro, you, are to me, and i quote : " then u're a sad excuse for a football fan who is unable to accept reality and choose to only see that which pleases u."
I just want to add that the league lasts from August to May, a course over 10months.
The best team over these 10 months wins the league. Enough said.
Cheers!
Old 02-06-2009, 12:13 AM
Samster

alex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond repute

England must cope without Carrick

Manchester United midfielder Michael Carrick has been ruled out of England's World Cup qualifiers against Kazakhstan and Andorra with a foot injury.

Aston Villa winger James Milner has been called up from the England Under-21 squad as the replacement for Carrick.

Milner's inclusion brings the total number of Villa players in the squad to four.

Carrick played alongside Ryan Giggs in central midfield for United in their 2-0 Champions League final defeat to Barcelona.

His absence is not expected to hamper England coach Fabio Capello unduly as he prepares for the games, against Kazakhstan in Almaty on Saturday, then Andorra at Wembley the following Wednesday.

Maximum points should all but make England's place at the 2010 World Cup safe.

Old 04-06-2009, 01:45 AM
Samster

Premier League - United agree shirt deal with Aon

Aon Corp, the world's largest insurance broker, has agreed a four-year deal to sponsor the shirts of Premier League champions Manchester United from the start of the 2010-11 season.

United's current £14 million a year deal with US insurance giant American International Group runs out in June 2010.

Details of the agreement were not disclosed but U.S. media reports said it was worth about £20m a year.

"We are delighted to be entering such an important relationship with a company of the stature of Aon and to have its logo adorn our shirts from the start of the 2010-11 season," United chief executive David Gill said.

"We look forward to being closely aligned with the world leader in risk management, a firm which shares our values and is an exciting partner for Manchester United.

"Today's announcement clearly strengthens our position as one of the biggest clubs in world football."

United won the Premier League title last month for the third year in a row to continue their domination of English football but they lost 2-0 to Barcelona in the Champions League final to end the season on a disappointing note.

The deal represents a coup for Aon, which has secured one of the most prestigious advertising deals in sport with United's huge global fan base making them one of the top prizes in sports sponsorship.

"It is a unique opportunity when two leaders in their respective fields can come together in a partnership such as the one we are announcing today," added Greg Case, president and chief executive officer of Aon.

"Manchester United has one of the most recognised sports brands in the world. David and his team are all about winning and about excellence; the same holds true for the Aon team."

Aon last month posted a 28 per cent rise in first-quarter net income but said softer insurance pricing and the economic downturn ate away at business.

AIG told Reuters this year it would not renew its shirt sponsorship of United and that it had started cutting back costs in relation to the existing deal.

Once the world's biggest insurer by market value, AIG averted bankruptcy in September last year with an $85 billion federal bailout, which later swelled to about $152 billion.

Old 10-06-2009, 10:49 AM
Samster

Rooney craves England success

Wayne Rooney hopes England can wrap up qualification for the 2010 World Cup as soon as possible, so that he can edge closer to international silverware.

The United striker has won three Premier League titles, the Champions League, the Club World Cup and the Carling Cup in his club career, but has only memories of frustration from his participation in Euro 2004 and the 2006 World Cup.

England have a 100 percent record in qualifiers to date, and can move ever closer to a berth in South Africa with victory over minnows Andorra on Wednesday evening.

"You look to play in the big tournaments and the two I've played in have ended in real disappointment," he admitted, "so hopefully we can qualify and I can help this team win something in the future.

"Of course you think about it, it's one of the biggest tournaments in the world and a win on Wednesday will be a massive step for us."

Rooney bagged his 22nd international goal in England's 4-0 win over Kazakhstan on Saturday, and he is delighted with his own form and that of his colleagues under coach Fabio Capello.

"I was delighted to score," he said. "In the end it was a good result with four goals and the win. We're doing quite well. We're delighted to win the games and it's always nice when you score goals as well. There are a lot of players who can score goals in the team."

Old 11-06-2009, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Ron's going, gone!

Ron's going, gone liao... for princely sum gbp80mil.

No player's biger than club, besides there's shelf life to valuation.

Manchester United have accepted a world record offer of £80m from Real Madrid for Cristiano Ronaldo.

BBC SPORT | Football | My Club | M | Man Utd | Man Utd accept £80m Ronaldo bid

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1