The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2023, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 633 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgaleeo View Post
My fwb likes rice with extra 'sauce' on it Acquired taste i guess
Luckily it's extra sauce on her rice. I had one who liked to experiment with food, so there's the usual honey.. and then one day she somehow got an extra McDonald's curry sauce.

Needless to say, that was an interesting bj I received.
Old 27-09-2023, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1692 / Power: 10
mrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant future
Re: Pervert Things Women do

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Luckily it's extra sauce on her rice. I had one who liked to experiment with food, so there's the usual honey.. and then one day she somehow got an extra McDonald's curry sauce.

Needless to say, that was an interesting bj I received.
HAHA interesting must be a sloppy one
Old 27-09-2023, 01:51 PM
Samster

timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
HAHA interesting must be a sloppy one
Yeah.. but after that gotta clean up thoroughly to prevent any stickiness or infection, to be safe.

But of course shower with the girl then second vanilla round begins 😂
Old 27-09-2023, 01:57 PM
Samster

mrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yeah.. but after that gotta clean up thoroughly to prevent any stickiness or infection, to be safe.

But of course shower with the girl then second vanilla round begins 😂
Wah haha so powderful can go second round
Old 27-09-2023, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wah haha so powderful can go second round
Having 3 hours in the transit hotel room helps hahaha.

On a side note, I still haven't manage to experience aj before though. Most women I know aren't open..
Old 27-09-2023, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quote:

On a side note, I still haven't manage to experience aj before though. Most women I know aren't open..
Had one fwb that practices with a toilet brush before trying it
Another friend of mine told me she cried cuz it was too painful but the guy didnt seem to care just ram inside
Old 27-09-2023, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 2
GoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of light

Last time my ex gf always poured honey on my nipples and licked. I did the same thing on her nipples
Old 27-09-2023, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGoBro View Post
Last time my ex gf always poured honey on my nipples and licked. I did the same thing on her nipples
Did she make the bzzzzzzzzz sound when she is licking?
Old 27-09-2023, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 2
GoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Did she make the bzzzzzzzzz sound when she is licking?
No. But she seems to enjoyed it
Old 27-09-2023, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
hkse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Anal is nothing great. Just tighter during initial usage., but the brown sauce that might come out after when you pull out is Long time anal sex has consequences. Ask your older gay buddies.

Vaginal is still the best if your girl knows how to grip you with her V.. like she wants to juice your cock empty.
Old 03-10-2023, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
alover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

not afraid of piles? reminds me the cedar one who took it in her puss and ass and suck the dick.
Old 04-10-2023, 12:56 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1003 / Power: 1
Rarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alover View Post
not afraid of piles? reminds me the cedar one who took it in her puss and ass and suck the dick.
Wonder if he still dares to french her after that
Old 04-10-2023, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
alover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rarestofrare View Post
Wonder if he still dares to french her after that
other users were commenting how slippery she is.
she said please before the guy shoot on her mouth. what a good girl.
Old 04-10-2023, 03:41 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1003 / Power: 1
Rarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alover View Post
other users were commenting how slippery she is.
she said please before the guy shoot on her mouth. what a good girl.
Heard many other schoolgirls are willing to try stuff to please their bfs
Old 05-10-2023, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 21
TehN| is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTehN| is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTehN| is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTehN| is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Got 1 of my ex.

Always ask me pass her my boxers after end of day, will take and sniff citing she love the musky smell.

After part 2 willll lick my inner groin area where sometimez got sweat. Then she will look at me with that kind of look saying its alot pheromones and she cannot tahan.

The rest is part 3.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1