The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2009, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
tomsmth98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fresh from university SYT Viki massage/hj/fj at $90

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
=> Yo BRO Earlyriser...Me not really Sweet Talking la !!!...I will really MISS VIKI !!!....Because the SeXXions we had together was really memorable & most enjoyable !!!....Also will Never forget the 1st time i met her @ her place,she made me wait more than 30mins in the Car Park...but later we spent almost the whole afternoon together !!!...And we had late lunch & then SeXXion & then early dinner...before dropping her off @ the KTV !!!...Best of all - I really Luv her character because other FLs may be demanding for more tips or shopping $$$...for such a long time together...but she was cool about it & leave it to me to decide...

Think other BROs who have met VIKI will agreed positively about her SeXually,she was really very enjoyable to with....

Cheers !!!
Andyk

This was 1 occasion, I took her out for lunch & chit chat before the intimate session with her at our usual love nest, and by the time we finished I recall it was like almost 4.30pm. Yes she did not demand for anything extra but I gave her more tips in addition to the usual cost & she was very happy.

Recently I had another highly enjoyable session with Viki. She was just as horny & wet as ever when she is high. I could see she was really enjoying herself just as much as I did and her moanings were really loud when you hit the right spot (both in doggie and misssionary). Told me she cummed naturally three times and as she cummed she would hug me tightly and we started frenching again... it was really like having sex with my gf.
Old 02-12-2009, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4458 / Power: 19
dcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
=> Yo BRO Earlyriser...Me not really Sweet Talking la !!!...I will really MISS VIKI !!!....Because the SeXXions we had together was really memorable & most enjoyable !!!....Also will Never forget the 1st time i met her @ her place,she made me wait more than 30mins in the Car Park...but later we spent almost the whole afternoon together !!!...And we had late lunch & then SeXXion & then early dinner...before dropping her off @ the KTV !!!...Best of all - I really Luv her character because other FLs may be demanding for more tips or shopping $$$...for such a long time together...but she was cool about it & leave it to me to decide...

Think other BROs who have met VIKI will agreed positively about her SeXually,she was really very enjoyable to with....

Cheers !!!
Andyk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earlyriser View Post
i must agree , she's not too $ face at all.
guess she also enjoyed the sessions too.

Cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsmth98 View Post
This was 1 occasion, I took her out for lunch & chit chat before the intimate session with her at our usual love nest, and by the time we finished I recall it was like almost 4.30pm. Yes she did not demand for anything extra but I gave her more tips in addition to the usual cost & she was very happy.

Recently I had another highly enjoyable session with Viki. She was just as horny & wet as ever when she is high. I could see she was really enjoying herself just as much as I did and her moanings were really loud when you hit the right spot (both in doggie and misssionary). Told me she cummed naturally three times and as she cummed she would hug me tightly and we started frenching again... it was really like having sex with my gf.
i am glad we all agree on one thing...she's a genuine lover....
we will all surely miss her 'cums' and 'moans' and 'groans'...
but she promised one thing, she'll be BACK for more from you 4, AndyK,Earlyriser,Boyz2man and tomsmth98....hahaha.....
you all gentle lovemaking machines....hats down to u!!!

A frog does not drink up the pond in which he lives
Old 02-12-2009, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 20
tobi69 is one of the Best!tobi69 is one of the Best!tobi69 is one of the Best!

Thank you bro dcrusader for viki contact managed to bonk her sometime back..sorie for the super late FR...much have been so im just gonna say my piece....shes a gd bonk and super screamer...had to cover her mouth once in a while..hahaha

Look:7(grow on you)
Boobs: C-
Body:7/10
Bj:6.5/10
Frenching:no
Painting:did not try
Fj:7/10

Not a time watcher....really take her time....shes really leaving?hope she be back....if not have to find a new screamer...hahahah

Bros that i have not up...pls be patience....tks
Old 03-12-2009, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 19
Earlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobi69 View Post
Thank you bro dcrusader for viki contact managed to bonk her sometime back..sorie for the super late FR...much have been so im just gonna say my piece....shes a gd bonk and super screamer...had to cover her mouth once in a while..hahaha

Not a time watcher....really take her time....shes really leaving?hope she be back....if not have to find a new screamer...hahahah

hi bro,
an FR is an FR ,Better late than never ,

Cheers.
Old 03-12-2009, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 20
tobi69 is one of the Best!tobi69 is one of the Best!tobi69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earlyriser View Post
hi bro,
an FR is an FR ,Better late than never ,

Cheers.
Hehe yalah bro..but abit paiseh la....tks for the points...any gd lobang pls share...hehehe

Bros that i have not up...pls be patience....tks
Old 03-12-2009, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4458 / Power: 19
dcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobi69 View Post

thanks for ur honest FR...better late than never,bro
...share wth u my pts!!

A frog does not drink up the pond in which he lives
Old 03-12-2009, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 17
MillerV is one of the Best!MillerV is one of the Best!MillerV is one of the Best!

wah when she leaving?
better fast leg fast hand call her soon ...
agreed with bros she;s one nice lady
very genuine.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1