The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2024, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 3
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
bro you are senior in this area, you know those you find are not the run of the mill kind of ML.
Tbh, if you just want FJ, it is more worth it to just visit GL. Many of the PRC WLs can give you enough pleasure if you treat them good. But these are not what I want. The MLs which simply offer themselves can't give me what I want.
Old 13-03-2024, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
There are those you can unlock both.
What are both? GFE + FOC? Or raw plus FOC?
Anyway, I don't believe in FOC, when they are in dire strait
for money, can you not give them? Or can you not buy them small gifts and meals? Unless they are seeking marriage and you are planning to marry them.
Even if they were your spouse, also need to buy gift and meals. What more for a ML or FL.
Old 13-03-2024, 05:01 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15426 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenthunder View Post
letting you see her phone is a great sign. It means she has nothing to hide from you. Relationship is supposed to build on trust.
that is a big word "Trust"

I don't think I have the heart to trust someone in this trade, even if they quit.

Maybe I have been burnt too much, but asking me to trust someone who sells their body for a living, is not something I can phantom.

And this is coming from having already been with one for more than a decade.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 13-03-2024, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

When the ML let your check and play with her phone, it can mean two thing, one, she has nothing to hide, two, she has another phone for other vices.
If a ML who has no client that has a motive or crush on her, she will likely need to ask money from you as she has no regular clients.
Of course there are some exception, but as someone here mentioned, those are not your typical run of the mill ML.
Old 13-03-2024, 07:36 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
What are both? GFE + FOC? Or raw plus FOC?
Anyway, I don't believe in FOC, when they are in dire strait
for money, can you not give them? Or can you not buy them small gifts and meals? Unless they are seeking marriage and you are planning to marry them.
Even if they were your spouse, also need to buy gift and meals. What more for a ML or FL.
I give her gifts for birthday and special days. I give her gifts from my business trips. We exchange gifts, usually simple gifts. I gave her a nice gift for her last birthday. Also, it's gfe + raw + FOC + cooks for me. She don't like to eat out. She's NOT in a dire state. You probably can't get anything from her now, cuz she rejecting body massage unless its those aunties or uncles safe to her.

I don't like to change partners, I only did that to finally find this one. My PRC ML was similar not high maintenance not FOC and can only raw at certain times. But she RTC'ed after awhile.

I already mentioned a few times, pick your ML. Such things are possible and I think you know it.
Old 13-03-2024, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
When the ML let your check and play with her phone, it can mean two thing, one, she has nothing to hide, two, she has another phone for other vices.
If a ML who has no client that has a motive or crush on her, she will likely need to ask money from you as she has no regular clients.
Of course there are some exception, but as someone here mentioned, those are not your typical run of the mill ML.
Yes, not the typical ones. Extremely difficult to find and unlock, but exists. The others I won't consider to regular.
Old 13-03-2024, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
that is a big word "Trust"

I don't think I have the heart to trust someone in this trade, even if they quit.

Maybe I have been burnt too much, but asking me to trust someone who sells their body for a living, is not something I can phantom.

And this is coming from having already been with one for more than a decade.
Trust is missing even in real relationships. The only couples who are true to each other are the ones who are willing to get into trouble together.
Old 13-03-2024, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 13
Porky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
You should go and take a look. I'm going to go with my Viet ML to her place, already took the leave and booked the tix. I didn't give her a lot of $ and she don't ask me for $. In fact at the beginning, she told me to spend less on her because visiting her at the spa needs $ so we can have more time together.

If your ML keeps asking you to spend on her, then this ML is not worth keeping.

The feeling is there. If she took too long to reply, your mind runs wild. My ML always takes pics of her daily job and send me and I know most of her customers especially the regulars. They are those who just need foot massage, dig ear or tui na etc (elderly). Lots of aunties go to her for massage because of her "clean" reputation (I know those aunties too, but they don't know about our deeds ). They are like my security guards, retirees sitting around in the spa chatting or for aircon lol. I took care of her whenever she is unwell. I started visiting her 2 mths she joined the place.

Like I've said, pick your ML. It is possible to find very good rare gems. But these are the ones who will take your heart away.
She didn’t ask me for the money though. She just shared her problem to me. Out of goodwill I feel that I should help her. She rejected my offer to help though. She told me she is able to get that amount of money within the short time. Told me not to worry about it. She also told me not to waste money to buy hours for her. I can feel that she is like helping me to save money.

For me, I know that when she took long to reply, she is busy. She did told me that she will reply me whenever she finish her job. Then those not important message from other customers she will wait until she end of working hours then reply. When we cuddle, she is not afraid of me looking at what she is replying. Like the trust is build there. She even showed me the whole chat log of certain customer. She told me she sometimes lazy to entertain them.
Old 14-03-2024, 01:01 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Moriss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shangshangqian View Post
Bro texting probably just to keep me “warm” as she knows at least my contribution per month can help her expenses
Is nice to receive her messages everyday but the thought she has someone (quite comfirm ) is really shitty .
You are right bro …
Old 14-03-2024, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 789 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 2
Newsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud of

Quote:
Trust is missing even in real relationships. The only couples who are true to each other are the ones who are willing to get into trouble together.
Movies always taught us if in trouble one of them bear, to sacrifice... while the other just moves on. I guess most of the massage ladies felt this way. At least one of them succeed better than 2 of them failed in life.
Old 14-03-2024, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Movies always taught us if in trouble one of them bear, to sacrifice... while the other just moves on. I guess most of the massage ladies felt this way. At least one of them succeed better than 2 of them failed in life.
I know some couples who may be shitty people to others but they both keep supporting each other even in trouble. Many years together, still together and yet don't head out to cheat lol.

If I can't find someone like that, I won't want.
Old 14-03-2024, 08:01 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

so anyone has pics of the ML FL WL that you are dating?

maybe once you share it, we can understand why you head over heels over the girl.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 14-03-2024, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1023 / Power: 1
vlover643 has much to be proud ofvlover643 has much to be proud ofvlover643 has much to be proud ofvlover643 has much to be proud ofvlover643 has much to be proud ofvlover643 has much to be proud ofvlover643 has much to be proud ofvlover643 has much to be proud of

Quote:
so anyone has pics of the ML FL WL that you are dating?

maybe once you share it, we can understand why you head over heels over the girl.
Hi Trident bro, why dont u share 1st.. even if they have left, u can xxx their features out..
Old 14-03-2024, 08:35 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlover643 View Post
Hi Trident bro, why dont u share 1st.. even if they have left, u can xxx their features out..
haha. I really have a ton of pictures of the same lady. but if bros are not going to share. then no point be a hero.

Recently met a peidu mama, her eyes sparkled when I talked to her, pretty lady, and good looking. Got my mind dreaming. Got chance to meet up with her more for business reasons.
Old 14-03-2024, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1514 / Power: 18
need_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant future
Quote:
haha. I really have a ton of pictures of the same lady. but if bros are not going to share. then no point be a hero.

Recently met a peidu mama, her eyes sparkled when I talked to her, pretty lady, and good looking. Got my mind dreaming. Got chance to meet up with her more for business reasons.
Wah this thread is a trip down memory lane. I scrolled through the photos I have of that lady and with 李荣浩‘s song in the background. Heart aching. On a side note, why are you known as Trident?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1