The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 17-08-2010, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Screwing maids 15-08-2010 02:28 AM power of the lord hopefully can ever share one contact for me

Bro how i know who you are? You never leave ur name and now since i post here everyone will say it is them... So how to find the real you now?
Old 17-08-2010, 11:51 AM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Many thanks to bro Rileyhailey and Lweiss for upping me. Thanks bros. Will Pm you guys in time to come.
Old 17-08-2010, 11:57 AM
Samster

Thanks to all the bros who have upped me and supported me. I was quite down and depressed after repeated zapping. Now i am fine. Thanks to you bros.... You are the Lords who have brought the smile back on my face.

So The Lord makes a return with a vengeance to share some insightful new stories.

There is nothing like real and genuine support from the Sammy brudders.
Old 17-08-2010, 12:00 PM
Samster

As usual all my posts from now will have a time delay circuit attached to them ... this is just to ensure that no more identifications take place.

Also il have to figure out ways to masquerade identities yet the FRs should not come out as fake. How do i do that? I got quite a bit to share... Maybe i try change the location mentioned?
Old 17-08-2010, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 464 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
wonder, are all phinoy maids liberally opened and easy to hook on for sex as what all brothers described here?....anyone used to meet decent phinoy maid and really turn you down and only insisted to go for heart/boyfriend?

I never fish any phinoy before but recently, i tried my very first "attempt" to a pretty mid-age maid ...we managed to sms and phone and she like me a lot....but suddenly all my bad intention gone and i fell in love on her...i keep on thinking of her smile and face...what the hell am i doing? she claimed that she is decent girl and never go with any guy with her 3 years working in Singapore....can believe? alamak...i am soft-hearted now...
Bro - if you fall in love for screw - go ahead. If anything more, check MOM rule - cannot marry maid and get residency ..

As for decent girl, yah, they are decent, but 'little' open minded

I wouldn't want to marry a girl who - when i am walking on the street- somebody come up and tell me 'she sucks good' or something to that effect

Call me a scary scritter - but that's me

As for turn down for xxx and only want long term - define LONG TERM ?? Haha

You should know - it is all sweet talking. You are trying to get into her pants, and she wants to keep you for good .. play the game - and if you are not sure, don't drop your wick into the oil ..
Old 17-08-2010, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
outatowner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ahhhhh the lord u have returned just a few things to say my man first u really need to know this thread has following outside of singapore second i was beggining to lose interest untill your return u r the master and the stuff i have learned from here is invaluable second y do u give a fuck about points when u r fucking maids ill take the maids anyday seriously lord let all the spies and fukwits have their points u can keep scoring points where it matters most inbetween the thighs of maids i can understand u feel abit down re the loss of your gf the cute young chinese pinay maid however its just so easy i dont say theres more fish in the ocean just go back to the fukin ocean its unlimited pls dont leave this forum again lord and yes be more discret in your postings maybe give an age bracket ie 25-30 rather then an excat age hence u r protecting your investments as we all sometimes like repeat servicelike to give a positive mention to kengaroo and etsys they kept this thing alive were u were away i have a lot more to say and fr will come in due course however pls dont allow other members(if u can call them that)to make u feel down screw them and i have a contact policy its the same as money i dont borrow money and i dont lend money simple policy has serve me well in bed and out of it
Old 17-08-2010, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
pasir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro skss, pls continue.
Old 17-08-2010, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 19
bberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
wonder, are all phinoy maids liberally opened and easy to hook on for sex as what all brothers described here?....anyone used to meet decent phinoy maid and really turn you down and only insisted to go for heart/boyfriend?

I never fish any phinoy before but recently, i tried my very first "attempt" to a pretty mid-age maid ...we managed to sms and phone and she like me a lot....but suddenly all my bad intention gone and i fell in love on her...i keep on thinking of her smile and face...what the hell am i doing? she claimed that she is decent girl and never go with any guy with her 3 years working in Singapore....can believe? alamak...i am soft-hearted now...
aiyoh,, failure sure got la, write FR on them also no one interested right?

just like in business, when one person succeeds, many have failed.

when going after maid, please don involve love...it will get you nowhere
Old 17-08-2010, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 18
sena11 is one of the Best!sena11 is one of the Best!sena11 is one of the Best!

Quote:

bro, maybe you can post a photo of her here..
let the bro here see if she is really decent girl or not... or maybe one of the bro here have already UP her..
Old 18-08-2010, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 15
MultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of light

"Harder to hire Filipino maids now"... This is today's headline, read the rest in The Straits Times.

Btw, according to the same article, there are about 196000 maids here in Singapore, as of Dec 2009.
Old 18-08-2010, 12:13 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sena11 View Post
bro, maybe you can post a photo of her here..
let the bro here see if she is really decent girl or not... or maybe one of the bro here have already UP her..
Pardon my low level intelligence, you mean all the maid fuckers of the 100,000 or so maids are all in SBF ??

But your proposal does sound nice though ..
Old 18-08-2010, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

bro etsys, I like your this quote: You should know - it is all sweet talking. You are trying to get into her pants, and she wants to keep you for good .. play the game - and if you are not sure, don't drop your wick into the oil ..

Its really true... It all depend on how you want her to be, and if you have the stuff for her to go for it =) Not big dick they will like... Catch the feeling of them, and 'attack' them from there.. High chance of succeed in bedding them... I used to cheong lucky plaza at least once a week... And every week, will have different girl keeping me company over the night... (What I meant here is those filipina...) One more thing, if you know how to speak and understand tagalog well, chance of getting them to bed is even higher =D

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Old 18-08-2010, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiRd13 View Post
One more thing, if you know how to speak and understand tagalog well, chance of getting them to bed is even higher =D
Ha ha .. It also work against me most time ..

If i show off tagalog, the answer come "so you have filipina wife before that is why you know the language ??"

Different folks, different strokes bro .. no fixed rules of the game.

You are right - as long as you know the game - you can play ..
Old 18-08-2010, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
yachidino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro Bird13, when you going down, call me along. Thank
Old 18-08-2010, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 21
magical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by yachidino View Post
Hi Bro Bird13, when you going down, call me along. Thank
Bro,

seventh month leh - dun say going down leh...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1