The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2007, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75 View Post
Lan la...u the one who give tips in USD when u drunk
U drunk, I have not drunk.... when we go om bia?
Old 25-11-2007, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 19
v.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmeo88 View Post
Another bro ringing wedding bells soon.
carmeo,

Not so soon lah...maybe next year liao....

"Same Shit Different Day"

路遥知马力,日久见人心(要走远路,才知道马力的强弱; 结交朋友长久,才知人心的善恶)
Old 26-11-2007, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
X-men deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To all Bros,
Recently, i had been travellin to HCM for work n befriend a ger. I was sweep off my feet beco of her looks n had been in contact with her since i am back. I juz visited her last week n hope to carry on the relationship. However, i dunno wheather she is true to me though she always say that she loves me beco sometime wat she tells me make me doubt her words. She told me that she wants to follow me around cos i am in regional sales. I like her alot but is afraid that she is not true to me. No offences to all the bro who have Viet ger friends and things that some bros mention bout being con by viet gers. I had been to her house n met her parent and was shocked to see the living standard there. So i finally understand Y they wants to marry out of their country... but that does not mean that she can toy with my feeling. Any kind bros can offer me some advise to put her on test then i will decide if i want bring her around with me...thks
Old 26-11-2007, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
papillon30 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-men View Post
To all Bros,
Recently, i had been travellin to HCM for work n befriend a ger. I was sweep off my feet beco of her looks n had been in contact with her since i am back. I juz visited her last week n hope to carry on the relationship. However, i dunno wheather she is true to me though she always say that she loves me beco sometime wat she tells me make me doubt her words. She told me that she wants to follow me around cos i am in regional sales. I like her alot but is afraid that she is not true to me. No offences to all the bro who have Viet ger friends and things that some bros mention bout being con by viet gers. I had been to her house n met her parent and was shocked to see the living standard there. So i finally understand Y they wants to marry out of their country... but that does not mean that she can toy with my feeling. Any kind bros can offer me some advise to put her on test then i will decide if i want bring her around with me...thks
If her family can own a house in HCMC, they're considered as well off. The cost of land in Ben Thanh market is more than Ginza,Japan.

Where did you meet her?
Old 26-11-2007, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 23
Tomahawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomahawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomahawk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by papillon30 View Post
If her family can own a house in HCMC, they're considered as well off. The cost of land in Ben Thanh market is more than Ginza,Japan.
Brother, you have misunderstood what X-men meant. Look again:

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-men
I had been to her house n met her parent and was shocked to see the living standard there. So i finally understand Y they wants to marry out of their country...
What brother X-men meant was, he had gone to visit her at her HOME and saw for himself the appaling standards of living. No wonder she wanted to marry someone relatively richer to escape poverty.
Old 26-11-2007, 10:11 AM
Samster

Tomahawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomahawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomahawk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Any kind bros can offer me some advise to put her on test then i will decide if i want bring her around with me...thks
Brother X-men, I understand how you feel. And I mean it. How do I know? Coz I was in your shoes just two months back.

I highly recommend that you read my story, I Yearn To Return To Vietnam. You'll think twice when you've finished just Part I.
Old 26-11-2007, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 811 / Power: 18
MiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomahawk View Post
Brother X-men, I understand how you feel. And I mean it. How do I know? Coz I was in your shoes just two months back.

I highly recommend that you read my story, I Yearn To Return To Vietnam. You'll think twice when you've finished just Part I.

When is Part 2 coming?

Thanks to bros who have upped my pts. Just have min 7pts,we can exchange pts.
Old 26-11-2007, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomahawk View Post
Brother, you have misunderstood what X-men meant. Look again:

What brother X-men meant was, he had gone to visit her at her HOME and saw for himself the appaling standards of living. No wonder she wanted to marry someone relatively richer to escape poverty.
I don't think I have misunderstood X-men. Like I said before, if the house belongs to the family and it's in HCMC, they're are not poor; they may look
poor.

If you were to look at those houses in D5(Chinatown), they may looked run-down and small, and the occupants shabbily dressed. Those houses facing the street are worth 500-1,000 SJC goldbars( 1SJC goldbar=16 million VND, about S$1,600)
Old 26-11-2007, 12:18 PM
Samster

The fundamental problem is looking for life partner at the wrong places; massage parlour, bia om, disco, ktv, bar, etc. The probability of striking
4D is higher than getting a good life partner in those places.
Old 26-11-2007, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniHawk View Post
When is Part 2 coming?
Sorry I was out of action for a long time. I'll try to post two instalments today if I can. Look out for them.

By the way, I just got an invite to visit Saigon next week. And of course I jumped at it. But I'll make sure I'll be more careful this time round. Keke. I'm not sure if I should go look Lan up... Dunno if I'll get a slap from her and her colleagues.
Old 26-11-2007, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
X-men deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for all the advise, however, my ger's hse is quite far fro city bout 1 hr ride. Frankly speaking,i dunno whether i pity n love her more beco i saw wat enviroment she grow up or tat is a trick to make me fall deeper. Frens around me tot i kena kong-tao by her beco with my income,(i also consider above average looking lah) i can easily get a local ger n Y i still insist to stick with her..$ got con still won hurt tat much cos can earn back but if she con my feeling then i really dunno wat to do..maybe juz take a gamble this time,put her on a test n dun be soft0hearted anymore....Anyway thks to all bros who share their woes n listen to me..
Old 26-11-2007, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 21
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
thanks for all the advise, however, my ger's hse is quite far fro city bout 1 hr ride. Frankly speaking,i dunno whether i pity n love her more beco i saw wat enviroment she grow up or tat is a trick to make me fall deeper. Frens around me tot i kena kong-tao by her beco with my income,(i also consider above average looking lah) i can easily get a local ger n Y i still insist to stick with her..$ got con still won hurt tat much cos can earn back but if she con my feeling then i really dunno wat to do..maybe juz take a gamble this time,put her on a test n dun be soft0hearted anymore....Anyway thks to all bros who share their woes n listen to me..
bro, i wish to offer some pointers based on my experience in vietnam. Firstly, LOOKS don't work on vietnamese gals looking out for foreigner guys. Only Singaporean gals think that LOOKs are damm important. Vietnamese gals go for foreigner man that are sincere, loving and have $$$. Some bros may claim that they do not have $$ but yet their gal love them. But to a large extend, if you have a car and a proper job that give you an income that you can cheong, you are considered financially stable or much better than common vietnamese man in vietnam. Bros based in vietnam can easily tell you that as long as you look normal and have a bit of spare cash, you can easily hook up a pretty and sexy vietnamese lady. Vietnamese also yearn to stay abroad, which they consider easier to make money and more chances to get rich. As for the houses they stay, it is for sure they are much worse off than Singapore, but to be able to own a house in TP. HCM, they are not too bad too.

Vietnamese gals are damm good with sweet butterfly words, telling you how they love you etc. take those words as pinch of salt. They tell all eligible foreigner guys the same thing. If you feel that they bring you to see their parents and thus u are special.. then you are wrong. Its to show off to their parents and relatives on how capable they are to hook a foreigner guy. And sex with you doesn't make u special too as they use sex to earn a living.

Not to sound negative, but majority of normal vietnamese ladies are like that. too many singaporean man had fallen victim to their tricks. But of course, there are a small minority of normal gals that are good.

Last edited by SingViet; 26-11-2007 at 08:36 PM.
Old 26-11-2007, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 904 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2937 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, u may try to test out her true feeling... but it really takes time. Not only vn gal, even local sg gal also need time to test the true feeling. Not to say that this will be a long distance relationship.. it will be more difficult to maintain the trust. i.e alot of sg couple went different country to further study and break off from their relationship

I can see that you are also in the same state as me. Furthermore I know my g/f in 1 of the pub in sg. She was caught and deported back, I waited 1/2 year to go vn to meet her... from there i try to test her and slowly bulid up the trust and relationship. Truthfully, i got doubts, alot of doubts initially. Sometimes i also think why i want her that much... i don't know if i also kana kong-tao. I had a failed relationship with local gal and i do not like local gal attitude towards life... so i go for my vn g/f.

If you think it is really worth it, go ahead and try out the relationship. But you need to have lots of time and energy.
Old 26-11-2007, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 21
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

i agree with Bro Kangtuo. Time will tell
Old 27-11-2007, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Frankly speaking,i dunno whether i pity n love her more beco i saw wat enviroment she grow up or tat is a trick to make me fall deeper.
Most viet grow up in this environment. No end in feeling sorry for them.

Quote:
maybe juz take a gamble this time,put her on a test n dun be soft0hearted anymore....
Why bother to think so much. U r not going to marry her immediately, just let nature takes its own course. Time will tell whether it works out between u n her. This is normal boy, girl courtship.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1