The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
emllikslp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L8h43

G18

Worked in China before, that explains why her Chinese is good. But barely understands English and I’m English speaking so had a hard time switching to communicate.

Room: 10/10 - like a sex dungeon with butt plug, mask, red thong, hanging on the wall. I asked her if she’s into all these stuff she said no, it’s to attract guy’s attention. Seems like girls in this house are into hanging stuff on their walls. G16 also recently bought sexy costumes for her costumers and you’ll see them hanging on her wall.

Face: 6/10 - I reached at 1205 but she wasn’t ready until 1230. No makeup yet so her naked face isn’t that great.

Body: 8/10 - good height, slim sexy body with hardly any fats on her. And that full back tattoo was what attracted me in the first place.

Boobs: 8/10 - enhanced but feels natural and soft when squeezed. Can’t tell it’s fake only for the scars below her boobs. Likes her tiny nipples sucked when getting fucked hard. She’ll pull you in closer and you hear her moans get louder.

BBBJ: 8/10 - no teeth, good suction and goes fast and slow. The twirling and rotation is a killer. Made me super hard and she kept smiling while complimenting on the size. I think she’s also quite pleased with her good work. Only minus point is wasting precious minutes trying to get baby wipes out to clean thoroughly before proceeding with AR.

FJ: 7/10 - even though I was the first customer of the day, she already seems tired. Plus point is she’s into many positions but haven’t really gotten into the mood for one position and she wants to change another already. She did a position to me that I have never tried before which is during cowgirl, she used her legs to move mine then straightened her legs to bang me while our bodies are parallel to each other’s. Nice arch during doggy. She’s quite flexible and will turn her body to try to make eye contact while reaching out for your arm and butt to make you bang her harder. Makes it accessible to grab her boob as well.

Overall: 7/10 - maybe no chemistry yet since this is the first time. Everything quite SOP other than the interesting positions during FJ. Didn’t manage to cum cos I can usually hold it in and it’s hard to build the momentum with all the position changing. Maybe a longer session is needed to fully enjoy her.

Last edited by emllikslp; Yesterday at 04:43 PM.
Old Yesterday, 08:53 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 510 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11440 / Power: 38
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Tried g1 , can speak simple English.
Look -8/10 y milf korean look
Skin -8/10 very fair like Korean she’s quite tall ., tatoo on back shoulder . I like her shoulder really turn me on..
Boobs -8/10 B + cup natural light brown nips.
Cat bath - normal
Bbbj - 9/10 good suction
Frenching - allow
Pussy -8/10 nicely trimmed quite tight .
Fj - 8/10 pussy quite tight She kiap me during doggy .
Gfe -8/10 quite chatty will ask u questions to strike conversation. She said sit at tank till v tired .work not tired
Overall svc - 8/10
Rtf - yes
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old Yesterday, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
pondybaba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro i feel sorry for you in the last
i would advise you to meet her again to get adjusted more with each other
i generally book girl 18/17/16 for 1 hour so that they give us full time and
don’t rush.
later i tell them if they give good service then i will book more again else no problem bye bye
cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by emllikslp View Post
G18

Worked in China before, that explains why her Chinese is good. But barely understands English and I’m English speaking so had a hard time switching to communicate.

Room: 10/10 - like a sex dungeon with butt plug, mask, red thong, hanging on the wall. I asked her if she’s into all these stuff she said no, it’s to attract guy’s attention. Seems like girls in this house are into hanging stuff on their walls. G16 also recently bought sexy costumes for her costumers and you’ll see them hanging on her wall.

Face: 6/10 - I reached at 1205 but she wasn’t ready until 1230. No makeup yet so her naked face isn’t that great.

Body: 8/10 - good height, slim sexy body with hardly any fats on her. And that full back tattoo was what attracted me in the first place.

Boobs: 8/10 - enhanced but feels natural and soft when squeezed. Can’t tell it’s fake only for the scars below her boobs. Likes her tiny nipples sucked when getting fucked hard. She’ll pull you in closer and you hear her moans get louder.

BBBJ: 8/10 - no teeth, good suction and goes fast and slow. The twirling and rotation is a killer. Made me super hard and she kept smiling while complimenting on the size. I think she’s also quite pleased with her good work. Only minus point is wasting precious minutes trying to get baby wipes out to clean thoroughly before proceeding with AR.

FJ: 7/10 - even though I was the first customer of the day, she already seems tired. Plus point is she’s into many positions but haven’t really gotten into the mood for one position and she wants to change another already. She did a position to me that I have never tried before which is during cowgirl, she used her legs to move mine then straightened her legs to bang me while our bodies are parallel to each other’s. Nice arch during doggy. She’s quite flexible and will turn her body to try to make eye contact while reaching out for your arm and butt to make you bang her harder. Makes it accessible to grab her boob as well.

Overall: 7/10 - maybe no chemistry yet since this is the first time. Everything quite SOP other than the interesting positions during FJ. Didn’t manage to cum cos I can usually hold it in and it’s hard to build the momentum with all the position changing. Maybe a longer session is needed to fully enjoy her.
L8h43 g4
L20h41 g77 g9
Old Today, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
pkyoching deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolute_Lust View Post
I also went to L8H43 today, yeah saw G6 and G3 went back liao.

Lucky G17 still around today, paid up and went to the room.

Straightaway DFK and her caressing my dick, after shower she gave me a warm bbbj before cap on and headed into doggy style.

Like to see her meaty booty bouncing as I pounded her from the rear. It is a very impressive sight to see and makes me damn horny every time I think of it.

Then turn over side way missionary, can caress her tits and french her while i exploded. Too long never cum, the condom is packed full with my sperms

This house g17 can frenchkiss? Probably need to go try alrdy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1