The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2006, 11:12 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam, Bintan, Balai Field reports

can you kindly use properly english in future..... i have got problem understanding what you are trying to say..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT
As usual, I will always in this forum. . Even I might miss out, Big Sexy or meatlover see your posting they will sure inform me 1

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 30-06-2006, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 23
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liana
U must look at the profile of the girl. U can pay Rp220k for a normal looking one or slightly more for a rare breed. U ask urself. All the girls there are range according to their reputation, service & look. Choose properly. Cheers!
The booking rates for Queens is the same across the board.
Reputation? Service? Looks? --> All these Queens dun have. Only got rare --> Bak chai. So why the higher booking rates? Commision for you har.
So anything outside Rp220K booking fees is your commision?

Halo, this is Batam and not Jakarta.
CB:
Old 30-06-2006, 12:29 PM
Samster

meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
then my fav wan-ton mee stall leh?
Gua mmm zai.
Quote:
Oi, why u keep changing avatar? lu tak kerja meh? or u sakit di rumah + kiao kah yo lam par ?
"lu tak kerja" --> this phrase only applicable to you.
"sakit" --> only applicable to you, cos you always mc.

When I kiao kah only yo kah. When you kiao kah, you yo your lam par one har.
CB:
Old 30-06-2006, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 23
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
the girls there good, the price range between Rp230000 to Rp 320000, depending on profile.
Quote:
U must look at the profile of the girl. U can pay Rp220k for a normal looking one or slightly more for a rare breed. U ask urself. All the girls there are range according to their reputation, service & look. Choose properly. Cheers!
Wow, like that we go there also duno which girl belongs to which profile leh.

At least when we go buy an Air Con, the compressor will indicate the level of maximum output (in terms of BTU).

In the case of booking ceweks, the papi say the girl belongs to which category is all his say 1 leh. If I book a Rp320K cewek, bonk already but later no good duno can change change change or not ??

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 30-06-2006, 12:34 PM
Samster

DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy
... use properly english in future.....
lan tui .... understand ?

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 30-06-2006, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
In the case of booking ceweks, the papi say the girl belongs to which category is all his say 1 leh. If I book a Rp320K cewek, bonk already but later no good duno can change change change or not ??
Can, within first hour if you never play the cewek can 1-for-1 exchange at no cost. If within first hour got play the cewek but feel she not up to the mark can request for exchange with another Rp120K booking fees top-up. All these must made know to papi/mami before the initial booking.

But for Rp320K one, maybe pay more cos still gotta cover other people's commision.
CB:
Old 30-06-2006, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
lan tui .... understand ?
You talking about the swing lai swing ke fella har.
CB:
Old 30-06-2006, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatlover
Gua mmm zai.
ai ya, if you not sure, dun say "I dont know", must say "I not sure, but I will go and find out for you . " - like that then gum-tiar mah

Hoi, 8933 really got gals tag @ Rp320,000 arh ? wow, her kang-hu must be joh-hor loh !!!!!

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 30-06-2006, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
You talking about the swing lai swing ke fella har.
you see salah liao lah.
I said lan tui, not lan tiu
swing is lan tiu not lan tui

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 30-06-2006, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Can, within first hour if you never play the cewek can 1-for-1 exchange at no cost. If within first hour got play the cewek but feel she not up to the mark can request for exchange with another Rp120K booking fees top-up. All these must made know to papi/mami before the initial booking.

But for Rp320K one, maybe pay more cos still gotta cover other people's commision.
so the extra Rp120K end up machiam like kio short-time liao lor?
chey .... back to square 1.

actually just step into the joint and book also can liao lah, por park nang kai miah hor chor ni? por liao ar bor discount .... kor leng wu sung nor guan Bintang ???? kekekeke

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 30-06-2006, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 20
Liana is one of the Best!Liana is one of the Best!Liana is one of the Best!Liana is one of the Best!

Quote:
Just ask ya, Sphinx still can yo-ah-yo anot har?
Of kos u can, its a trend there, but again, at your own risk especially when u r back here at habour front, there is a random check by CNB officer, don't suay suay kana stop for urine test. Gd Luck!
Old 30-06-2006, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 20
Liana is one of the Best!Liana is one of the Best!Liana is one of the Best!Liana is one of the Best!

Quote:
The booking rates for Queens is the same across the board.
Reputation? Service? Looks? --> All these Queens dun have. Only got rare --> Bak chai. So why the higher booking rates? Commision for you har.
So anything outside Rp220K booking fees is your commision?

Halo, this is Batam and not Jakarta.
I once again highlight that i m not taking any comm.Just wanna u guys to enjoy the trip by passing my knowledge there. If u guys enjoy what my recomendation, up my pts when u return ok?
Old 30-06-2006, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
FreshBird83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sometimes alone also good cos you can do whatever things you like at your own timing, no need to wait for other friends. Your spending budget also set by yourself...
...For sure you will go back again 1 (if you dont mind tan/dark skin gals) ..... trust me.

Thank you very much bro DNAT, come back in here one day later see so many posts almost cant find my post...

Anyway, i was thinking to go look for a cewek only in the evening perhaps 8,9plus pm, then i wont mind keeping her for overnight, would that be advisable or not?

Think for my 2d1n trip on the 5th july i planning stay at novotel... ... ... ... looking to see if got website i can book room or not..

Last edited by FreshBird83; 30-06-2006 at 03:33 PM.
Old 30-06-2006, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshBird83
Thank you very much bro DNAT, come back in here one day later see so many posts almost cant find my post...
This thread got lots of info, but also lots of tcss .....

Quote:
Anyway, i was thinking to go look for a cewek only in the evening perhaps 8,9plus pm, then i wont mind keeping her for overnight, would that be advisable or not?
If thats the case, you still can go to the joint and book the cewek at anytime (ie. 12noon - 4pm), inform the OKT to tell the cewek to come to your room at 8pm, remember to take the joint's name card (also the name & tag number of the gal you booked). Must pay the OKT once you have booked.
Quote:
Think for my 2d1n trip on the 5th july i planning stay at novotel... ... ... ... looking to see if got website i can book room or not..
Novotel is nice but the room is not that big. The good thing is the breakfast has many varieties and its just opposite Pacific disco.

5 July - Wed is not weekend. You may proceed to KAHA (a hotel booking counter on your right once you exit the custom clearance at Btm Ferry Terminal) and tell them you need a room at Novotel. The staff will call the hotel to confirm and issue you a voucher and you pay Rp (if I not wrong, its around Rp290K) upfront. Take the voucher, hail a cab and proceed to the hotel frontdesk and present your voucher.

Wa lah! .........

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 30-06-2006, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Of kos u can, its a trend there, but again, at your own risk especially when u r back here at habour front, there is a random check by CNB officer, don't suay suay kana stop for urine test. Gd Luck!
so now if Yo in Sphinx, buy from the waiters or buy from the 'ppl' near the gent's entrance har? now selling at how much har?

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1