The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 27-08-2014, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle_no15 View Post
hello everyone!!!!!
Halo, No 15 turtle...
Old 27-08-2014, 10:27 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Old 27-08-2014, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Here's the bigger version Give punters more time with puyings

Old 28-08-2014, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
pangsc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool_Taurian View Post
Most Thai pros in spa/ktv will not do raw with you, they are even more afraid than you. But I'm surprised that she will do raw, crazy things happen. This Nataree is very popular among asian tourists, also a lot of china mongers. So its better to wear condom. Its not about something will grow on your little john, mostly STDs are pretty low profile until you have it tested early, as they will become nasty at later stages.

Just to recommend to bros, if you r are looking at nice pretty syt , I've been to Silom, Arcadia Japanese KTV. Very sui.....BHT600 / hour all you can drinks whisky including room. Like the girl? Tapao, I paid BHT 4000 whole night. Another nice place is Florence KTV, heavier damage but tapao only 3.5k whole night. Florence is higher end ktv, I paid BHT 10k, you become a member with 5 bottles (dont remember). But this place are pretty popular among local businessman, not tourists.
Hi bro, many thanks for your sharing of Bangkok info. I will be there in 10 days' time to enjoy and will follow your advice to wear condom. I know some foreigners could be reckless at times.

Last edited by pangsc; 29-08-2014 at 04:43 PM.
Old 28-08-2014, 11:22 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool_Taurian View Post
Most Thai pros in spa/ktv will not do raw with you, they are even more afraid than you.
You are correct. I was in bangkok for 8 days and every time I boom boom the gal always insist to use condom regardless of whether she is taken from spa, agg, bar or fl off the street, everyone of them dun do raw.
Old 29-08-2014, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 23
develish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
You are correct. I was in bangkok for 8 days and every time I boom boom the gal always insist to use condom regardless of whether she is taken from spa, agg, bar or fl off the street, everyone of them dun do raw.
Heck, if the girl offers raw, I am running ......... away.

....Enjoy life...
Old 30-08-2014, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Take note that there will be a processing fee of 1,900 bahts for the 30 days extension of stay.
Old 30-08-2014, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 20
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Tourists from 49 markets can now apply for 30-day visa extension

Report from The Nation (Thailand) dated 30 August 2014 :-

Tourists from 49 markets can now apply for 30-day visa extension

The Immigration Bureau has authorised 30-day extensions to tourist visas for residents of 48 countries and one territory (Hong Kong) in an effort to shore up tourism numbers hurt by the political crisis.

The policy went into effect yesterday. The bureau did not say how long it would continue, but it is likely to carry on through the rest of the year.

Earlier, the government granted a three-month visa-fee exemption for tourists from mainland China and Taiwan as another attempt to revive tourism.

Tourism Authority of Thailand governor Thawatchai Arunyik said the latest move would help increase the number of international visitors as well as those coming for niche-market activities such as volunteer travel, health and wellness, or sports.

Visitors can obtain the visa extension at immigration offices nationwide. The application process will cost Bt1,900 per person.

Thawatchai said the 49 source markets in question generated about half of Thailand's total visitor arrivals, or roughly 13 million, last year.

Piyaman Tejapaibul, president of the Tourism Council of Thailand, said the policy would help attract a lot more tourists into the Kingdom and would restore the entire tourism sector.

"However, she urged the government to invest in Advance Passenger Processing machines at all entry points to prevent illegal immigrants or those on a blacklist from getting into the country.

Holders of the following passports are eligible for the visa extensions: Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Malaysia, Monaco, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Peru, the Philippines, Portugal, Poland, Qatar, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom, the United States, and Vietnam.

------ KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 30-08-2014, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 0
preacher1010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpreacher1010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpreacher1010 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Has anyone tried the UBER taxis/cars from Suva airport ?
How was the fare ?
Old 30-08-2014, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by preacher1010 View Post
How was the fare ?
There are at 100s of taxi queuing up in the airport, why will u need to use UBER? All these apps are good when u are in a location where taxi seldom goes.
Old 30-08-2014, 10:48 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
How was the fare ?
I dunno what is UBER taxi but all taxis in BKK now are very on the ball. I heard that the military authorities are cracking down on the errant ones and suddenly every driver has become a good boy.

Previously I used to negotiate the fare before I hop onto a cab but during my last trip to BKK every driver wants to go by meter only..... scared of being stopped and checked by the army.
Old 31-08-2014, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 23
chameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
How was the fare ?
Just go to the 3rd level (Departure Hall) of Suva Airport,u should be able to get a taxi to go to the city.
Old 31-08-2014, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 863 / Power: 12
tonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to behold

When u take taxi at BKK airport, u need to pay for the toll.
Old 01-09-2014, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Shepperd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, is there any spa or places of Interest nearby grand mecure fortune hotel?thanks for brothers recommendations😆😈
Old 01-09-2014, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
birdbird1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepperd View Post
Hi, is there any spa or places of Interest nearby grand mecure fortune hotel?thanks for brothers recommendations����
Amsterdam is just beside yr hotel across the junction ...check it out ..

Last edited by birdbird1; 01-09-2014 at 02:10 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1