The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2013, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 18
leroy13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyleroy13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wink Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpenty View Post
This batch of ladyboys are good in their service..
Mostly they are leaving on:

To those who I have tried

5 dec
Mickey
Bowy
Nauti

12 dec
ada
rae
noi
Hi
Who u recommend , I want a hard tool
Old 02-12-2013, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 14
serpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by leroy13 View Post
Hi
Who u recommend , I want a hard tool
1st option
Go for bowy!!! Damn big cock

2nd option
mickey
Old 02-12-2013, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 20
jaankaden has a brilliant futurejaankaden has a brilliant futurejaankaden has a brilliant futurejaankaden has a brilliant futurejaankaden has a brilliant futurejaankaden has a brilliant futurejaankaden has a brilliant futurejaankaden has a brilliant futurejaankaden has a brilliant futurejaankaden has a brilliant futurejaankaden has a brilliant future
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpenty View Post
1st option
Go for bowy!!! Damn big cock

2nd option
mickey
Hey bro, Nauti has a pretty good sized cock. How does Bowy compare?
Old 02-12-2013, 10:14 PM
Samster

leroy13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyleroy13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wink Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaankaden View Post
Hey bro, Nauti has a pretty good sized cock. How does Bowy compare?
Ok thanks guys I'm going down now , which one is a good kisser..
Old 02-12-2013, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Goalman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leroy13 View Post
Ok thanks guys I'm going down now , which one is a good kisser..
Bro just take and enjoy. U can't have the best of both world.. unless u are damn handsome probably they give in to every of your request.

No offence... just feel with tat kind of damages just live with it and i believe good times would be here forever. One day this little playground will be gone.

Cheers!!
Old 03-12-2013, 12:27 AM
Samster

Hi Brudder.
Surely I'm not offended cause , I'm handsome bro.
Like all of us we Are all looking some thing special.��������
Old 03-12-2013, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

I am back for a holiday from Bangkok aka Ladyboy Central. I have not visited Rowell 79 for a long time and wanted to see what's new. Also, based from the recent reports by the brothers here, the latest batch of ladyboys are good.

So I trooped down to Rowel at 7 pm today and found the door was open and a small group of lascivious men peering inside.

I looked inside and the there were two ladyboys at the gate calling out to the men in Mandarin, English and some Malay. However the two were not up to my standard. I looked deeper inside and saw a few that attracted by attention. I wanted to try one of the ladyboys that caught my eye but one brother waiting outside took her instead. So I quickly chose my second choice who was smoking a cigarette inside. She was wearing denim shorts and bra-like top. Her hair was tied behind in a ponytail. She was fair and young and her face looked chinese.

We went up to the second floor. I was surprised that the doors are now gone and replaced with curtains. I didn't like it because there is no privacy. Also there is a risk somebody might steal your money or wallet while you are banging the ladyboy. However, I must say, I never had anything stolen in 79 for years. Last time Indonesion ladyboys stole money from customers but now there are banned from plying their trade her.

Any way, back to my review. I broke the ice by talking to her in Thai. Her name is Bow, pronounced "Boh" (I guess same ladyboy that bro Goalman tried last week). She said she is from Udon Thani which is in Isaan.

She stripped down to her g-sting underwear. She has small hormone breasts instead of silicone. Height I guess is 1.65. She can speak good English too.

Bow started with licking my nipples and then blowjob with condom. Her sucking skills are quite good because I still feel shiok with a rubber on. I asked her to switch to 69. I then gave her a good ass-rimming. Her asshole is clean with no hair. Cock was medium size and got moderately hard when I sucked it.

I then proceeded to stick a finger in her asshole. She moaned with pleasure. Next, two fingers all the way to to the knuckles. She was enjoying my finger fucking!

I asked her to switch to doggie. Man, that asshole is so inviting! I found the tube of KY and applied more KY on her anus and on my fingers. Then slowly gave her the 3 finger salute in the ass. Finally four fingers almost to the knuckle. I really want to fist fuck her but that would be expecting too much. Bow was enjoying my 4 fingers in her ass and it means she can take big dicks too.

I couldn't take it any longer. I shoved my cock into her ass and pounded it. After a few minutes I pulled my cock out and invaded her ass with my four digits again. After a while I plunged my cock and went for the final lap. I kept ramming my cock into her hairless asshole until I came big time. Bow was certainly enjoying my rabid assfucking.

She removed my condom with tissues and cleaned my dick. She later revealed that she works in Pattaya. I asked where in Pattaya. She said Soi 8. I asked what bar. She said King Bar. I said King Bar 2, chai mai? She was surprised that I know of her bar.

I told her I know two ladyboys from that bar had worked in Rowell before; Rose and tall May (ex-Stringfellows). She was again surprised that I knew them. She said Rose lent her money so she can come work in Singapore. Bow is happy because she earn good money during her stay here. With her service and attitude she can attract repeat customers.

Bow said she will be going back on 10 December. Guys, you should try her out if you haven't yet.
Old 03-12-2013, 04:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Goalman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro rumprangers is really spot on. bow is the LB which i have try. welcome back to sinland. i dislike her smoking habit as i am a french kiss sucker. hehe. tats the reason y i never wanna rtf her.

do catch up for a drink if u can make it bro... still craving for your photo contribution nevertheless. hehehe
Old 03-12-2013, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
YukoOgura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone here got take photo of the ladyboy before in house79? i sometimes feel like asking them to video me giving them a blowjob sia.

anyone here also ask them for facebook? hehe. i believe they all have facebook one. but of course add those chio and good service one la! hahahah
Old 04-12-2013, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
makmak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Too bad Sammyboy don't allow me to post photo here..... How come you bro can post photo. Must apply through Adminstrator?
Old 05-12-2013, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Marumanxxo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was there last night and found that the main door was locked. Due to time factor no choice I drove off but not happy just wanted to confirm I turn back this time it was open, I saw many pple standing outside peekaboo. Please enlighten was that a practise usually and why it the door was closed suka suka and open back as it wishes ? Just enquiring may be lame question but i just curious.
Old 05-12-2013, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
freakyfreak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The last time I was there this happened as well. The LBs will close and shut the door when there is anything suspicious. The last time, the unit next door had people viewing the premises for rental. These people were smartly dressed and walked around with a folder and some papers. The LBs thought t was the police or something and left me and a senior cheongster waiting outside hanging dry. Waited for 15 minutes and left in a huff. Went to House 9 instead and had Lisa. Not my plan but when u have to unload, u have to unload.
Old 05-12-2013, 07:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
evan88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukoOgura View Post
anyone here got take photo of the ladyboy before in house79? i sometimes feel like asking them to video me giving them a blowjob sia.

anyone here also ask them for facebook? hehe. i believe they all have facebook one. but of course add those chio and good service one la! hahahah
Hi bros,

I've been bio-ing this thread for quite some time, visiting rowell and cv alone since years ago. Now, I've decided to get out of the cave and post something here, to share my few cents worth of experience with bros here.

In response to YukoOgura bro's question regarding getting lb's facebook, bro, its definitely possible.

One personal experience of mine was slightly more than 1 year ago when i visited rowell and picked a petite pre-op lb. She was very feminine looking and petite, much resembling a real lady. After my session with her, i asked her for her number, which she gladly gave. After that session, if i'm free, i'll text her and go rowell pick her up after her work. After which we'll head to a budget hotel for a night of fun (FOC except for me paying the room charges). Of course, sometimes you need to text her to show her some attention and love in order to get the free bang. haha

One thing to note is that checking into a hotel such as Hotel 81 for overnight, it requires both parties to present their identity card or passport. And for pre-op lb, their passport states that their sex is M. So if you don't mind the reception giving you a funny stare, it's kinda nice spending the night with a lb that you 'picked up' from rowell. Another thing is that Hotel 81 dont allow 'short time stay' with foreigners, so take note.

There you go, my few cents worth of experience hope this post do the bros here some help.
Old 09-12-2013, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
lbsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone went down recently?
Any new sexy ones? Lol...
Old 09-12-2013, 09:58 PM
Samster