The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 15
Iain is a glorious beacon of lightIain is a glorious beacon of lightIain is a glorious beacon of lightIain is a glorious beacon of lightIain is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Do you love Cat III movies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
The Longest Night 1998.

However, I don't think the actress was credited.

nude scene at 44:06. Yes, very short and rather unnecessary. I wonder if there are some contract clauses that needs the scene to be in, or the director just wanted to see her boobs, so he intentionally included the scene.

wahhhh, swee, got other people beside me also remember.
now I see the face clearly, don't think she acted any other show, or got strip shows.
strip for 0.5 second also song ?
Old Yesterday, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1116 / Power: 8
okcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iain View Post
wahhhh, swee, got other people beside me also remember.
now I see the face clearly, don't think she acted any other show, or got strip shows.
strip for 0.5 second also song ?
Very educating! I like those boobies of hers. 0.5 sec is song. Very worth it for Tony Leung.
Old Yesterday, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3310 / Power: 13
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

More recently, in this 2022 movie, The Sparring Partner <<正義迴廊>>, there was also a scene I didn't understand much for its inclusion too.

https://ikan4k.com/index.php/vod/pla...d/2/nid/1.html

At the 1:04:38, comes a montage of flashback and courtroom. But the actress is damn sexy and steamy, very educating, so no complaints!

Last edited by Libero; Today at 12:00 AM.
Old Yesterday, 11:45 PM
Samster

Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

And not just 5 secs... cups full of seduction wank worthy scene...

Old Yesterday, 11:53 PM
Samster

In case you were wondering, her name is 孫禾頤 Jenny. Enjoy her sexiness.

https://jennypinky.com/

Old Yesterday, 11:58 PM
Samster

And she loves to exhibit, not just in court

Old Today, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2643 / Power: 20
Twa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
And not just 5 secs... cups full of seduction wank worthy scene...

Nice breast and backside too

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1