The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-01-2016, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Deskboard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Have a pretty interesting experience recently.

I was suppose to meet up a ML, Cause of miscommunication end up i went to the wrong ML for massage wahaha.

Will not share contact info since I haven't ask her if is okay, but when I get green light from her i will share it.

Looks: Milf, according to her she is in her mid 30s
Body: Enhance boobs B+ not sure?? Slim waist as she say she does yoga and gym twice a week.
Massage: I give it a 9/10, She is really good fix all of my muscle ache from my prior gym training the day before.
Sensual part: She provide condom BJ and strip all, i give it a 7. Plus fully naked.
Overall I feel is worth it for the massage. Sensual I have seen better so nah.

She is kinda new to the trade been in it for about a month or so, anyway hope she gives the green light. then i will share thru PM.
Old 19-01-2016, 01:10 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2521 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by quelfala View Post
Bros, am wondering does Yuko from LtD massage in nude? According to FRs doesn't seem like got massage in nude lei, wanted to try her .
Very few MLs will do nude massage. The standard practise is to only strip down during the sensual part of the session. For Yuko, she wears a nightie for massage then strips down to g-string.

Last edited by Keima; 19-01-2016 at 01:26 PM.
Old 19-01-2016, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by quelfala View Post
Bros, am wondering does Yuko from LtD massage in nude? According to FRs doesn't seem like got massage in nude lei, wanted to try her .
She used to... but now until undies as mentioned in the post above...

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 19-01-2016, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Very few MLs will do nude massage. The standard practise is to only strip down during the sensual part of the session. For Yuko, she wears a nightie for massage then strips down to g-string.
Agreed. Nowadays they dun really strip down naked anymore I think. Even her roomie Connie no longer did that when I last visited her quite some time back.
To be frank during massage I dun mind them having clothes on, wld rather concentrate and enjoy proper massage first. During sensual take off is enough and fully naked then wld be a bonus for me though as mentioned cannot find many that does that anymore...
Old 19-01-2016, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 12
urkidding is a Helpful and Caring Samsterurkidding is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just tried Stella. Hope you like my FR

http://www.shenhua69.com/stella/

Looks: 7.5/10 (looks like the photos posted)
Body : 7/10 (the boobs not as big as stated, but acceptable)
Catbath: 7/10 (hardworking)
BBBJ: 7/10 (good and got suction)
FJ: 7/10 (tried 1 position. girl on top)

Overall quite good.
Old 19-01-2016, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by urkidding View Post

Overall quite good.
Like your FR, but no massage?

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 19-01-2016, 02:11 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2521 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
To be frank during massage I dun mind them having clothes on, wld rather concentrate and enjoy proper massage first.
I once persuaded my regular masseuse (at an MP) to give me a nude massage. Since I was face down on a massage bed for most of the session it wasn't exactly stimulating, plus I actually like her little striptease when we reach the enjoyable bit!
Old 19-01-2016, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by urkidding View Post

Overall quite good.
Yea... Sounds like wrong thread man. This is ML thread
Old 19-01-2016, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 17
noobcomer is a Helpful and Caring Samsternoobcomer is a Helpful and Caring Samsternoobcomer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anybody knows what happened to slg tina?
did she went back already?
Old 19-01-2016, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 11
mikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobcomer View Post
anybody knows what happened to slg tina?
did she went back already?
Yup.. She said she not in Singapore already..
Old 19-01-2016, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 23
blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!

http://liltigersden.com/humility/

Went for Humility today for a 90min session...read her massage is good and wanted a good rub.

Location: Central but parking on road is difficult so had to park in nearby centre.
Looks: 7/7.5 - mid 20s, foxy and friendly, not stunning but her looks and demeanour will grow on you.
Massage: 8.5 - really good and relaxing. Some of the actions was abit too tough on me and I told her to soften it abit. Those who like a good massage will enjoy this.
Body: 7.5 - B cups, soft and nice. Quite good body too.
HJ: 7 - she's abit new at this.. I prefer to have it slow so had to tell her that or else it would have been difficult
GFE: 8.5 - very easy to talk to and can be very comfortable with. Same like Clearly and Peace... I would certainly RTM as I like her massage and she makes me feel very comfortable...not commercial

She is leaving on 21st Jan to go back for CNY so last working day is 20/1.
May or may not be returning.. but if she does, bros who really like a good massage can look forward to it...

Cheers!

Pls up if you like the MRs...thanks! Cheers!
Old 19-01-2016, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stst37 View Post
Tested 温柔 from sglonelyguy few days back. Below is my MR.
Location: Central. Ample parking space and close to MRT. Stays alone but 1 thing to note. Once you enter the unit, it's like a kitchen which is linked to a toilet. The smell was unbearable. Good thing once you enter the room you can't smell it.
Looks: Similar to picture BUT definitely looks older than picture.
Body: Slim with ample assets
Massage: I would rate it 7/10. Slightly better than average with strength. Roaming allowed but refuses to take top off which is quite a turn off
HJ: The teasing was awesome. But when it comes to the real thing, it's only mechanical stroking.
RTM: Nope. There's better ones out there for me to spend my $$$

Hope this help bros out there to make their choices.
Do you have the URL to this ML?
Thank you.
Old 19-01-2016, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 11
Zoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Do you have the URL to this ML?
Thank you.
i think this is the link for wenrou.
http://sglonelyguy.com/wenrou-massage/
  3. OK Massage
  4. Acceptable service time
Old 19-01-2016, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
stst37 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoliath View Post
Yup. This is it
Old 19-01-2016, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoliath View Post
Appreciate your help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stst37 View Post
Yup. This is it
Thank you for your MR.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1