The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2012, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
walkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywalkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goalman View Post
Try Jenny,

cock average size and good to suck. with retractable skin. i make her cum too.

happy hunting.
Tried this Jenny the other night. She is petite with a sexy body and my favorite kind of ladyboy tits: a nice soft all natural A cup with perky nipples. I picked her out of the lineup because of her cfm look. Once in the room I found out her name is Jenny.

She is young with nice slim body. At first I was slightly disappointed because her cock looked very small when she undressed. Once it got hard though it was not a bad size. A little smaller than average but felt bigger in my mouth. I sucked her until she came in my mouth, then she asked me to fuck her. I obliged and did her in missionary with her legs up high. Interesting thing was that even after cumming in my mouth she stayed hard the whole time I fucked her.

She's leaving on the 28th. I would recommend if you like a young, petite, passable girl with a natural A cup, smaller than average cock, and good service.

The new batch at H79, by the way, is much better than the previous. Some decent lookers behind the bars.

Last edited by walkswithwater; 22-09-2012 at 02:53 PM.
Old 22-09-2012, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2950 / Power: 13
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkswithwater View Post
Tried this Jenny the other night. She is petite with a sexy body and my favorite kind of ladyboy tits: a nice soft all natural A cup with perky nipples. I picked her out of the lineup because of her cfm look. Once in the room I found out her name is Jenny.

She is young with nice slim body. At first I was slightly disappointed because her cock looked very small when she undressed. Once it got hard though it was not a bad size. A little smaller than average but felt bigger in my mouth. I sucked her until she came in my mouth, then she asked me to fuck her. I obliged and did her in missionary with her legs up high. Interesting thing was that even after cumming in my mouth she stayed hard the whole time I fucked her.

She's leaving on the 28th. I would recommend if you like a young, petite, passable girl with a natural A cup, smaller than average cock, and good service.

The new batch at H79, by the way, is much better than the previous. Some decent lookers behind the bars.
Waaa like this must fast hand fast leg go down n see le!!
Old 23-09-2012, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 13
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Had a session with Jenny yesterday at H79.

Status: pre op, functional, slightly below average cock size
Looks 8 sharp foxy face but with a very very friendly smile
Body 9 very fair, slim and petite
Boobs natural A
Frenching 9 very initiative, skillful and slurpy
Catbath 6
Bj 8 deep throat till her nose press on your groin
Fj 8 initiative for cowgirl, natural soft moans. French and hug you tight during missionary
Gfe 10 hugged me, french and chit chat even after i cummed and cleaned up
Attitude 10 always smiling, unbelievable
RTF Yes!!!

Girl with the best gfe and attitude of all the ladyboys i tried in Singapore.

27 Sep next Thursday is her last day of work
Old 23-09-2012, 03:59 AM
Samster

Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinton View Post
Had a session with Jenny yesterday at H79.

Status: pre op, functional, slightly below average cock size
Looks 8 sharp foxy face but with a very very friendly smile
Body 9 very fair, slim and petite
Boobs natural A
Frenching 9 very initiative, skillful and slurpy
Catbath 6
Bj 8 deep throat till her nose press on your groin
Fj 8 initiative for cowgirl, natural soft moans. French and hug you tight during missionary
Gfe 10 hugged me, french and chit chat even after i cummed and cleaned up
Attitude 10 always smiling, unbelievable
RTF Yes!!!

Girl with the best gfe and attitude of all the ladyboys i tried in Singapore.

27 Sep next Thursday is her last day of work
omg bro.. how can i know which one is her if i go there?
Old 23-09-2012, 10:49 AM
Samster

merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Jenny is one of the prettier ones. Not tall but quite fair and slim, no tummy fat. Boobs are small too, you cannot see any cleavage. She stands behind, nearer to the staircase and not so active in soliciting business like those in front.

Btw, asking for Jenny at the gate might not get you the right person because one of them may just pretend to be her.

Happy hunting.
Old 23-09-2012, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 843 / Power: 21
GrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to behold

Looks like this thread is alive and kicking once again, maybe its time to go back and take a look.
Old 23-09-2012, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
walkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywalkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Maybe ask the pimp boss. He helped me by having all the girls with cock come to the front of the gate.
Old 23-09-2012, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkswithwater View Post
Maybe ask the pimp boss. He helped me by having all the girls with cock come to the front of the gate.
The pimp boss is the guy who sells water beside the stairs?
Old 23-09-2012, 05:18 PM

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
tdurian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Summerhillit,

look out for Jenny by her dressing, which is a black bra and light pink coloured wrap skirt. Her hair style is combed to the side. As mentioned by the others, she is average in height. Just ask the girls in front and pretend you had done Jenny before. Make sure you ask in a louder voice, so Jenny can hear and one up to you.

That was what I did, but I had already made friends with her last Monday. I was able to obtain her Singapore handphone number too.
Old 23-09-2012, 09:34 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Just had a RTF session with Jenny just now.

She amazed me again. This time I requested to see her cum so she lie down and i hug her while she masturbate. OMG, her cumshot was so strong that she accidentally cum on her own face . I played with her cum and it was absolutely odourless.

Gfe and attitude is still 10/10. Other ratings similar to my previous post.

Jenny is really ultimate!

Btw, her hair is black in color.
Old 23-09-2012, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Sherry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdurian View Post
Bro Summerhillit,

look out for Jenny by her dressing, which is a black bra and light pink coloured wrap skirt. Her hair style is combed to the side. As mentioned by the others, she is average in height. Just ask the girls in front and pretend you had done Jenny before. Make sure you ask in a louder voice, so Jenny can hear and one up to you.

That was what I did, but I had already made friends with her last Monday. I was able to obtain her Singapore handphone number too.
Bro ,
Care to share jenny number
Thnaks
Old 24-09-2012, 01:57 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
The pimp boss is the guy who sells water beside the stairs?
Go there more frequently and you will know who is who
Old 25-09-2012, 08:09 AM

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
tdurian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, sorry as that Jenny is a private person. I tried persuading her to let me take her picture, but she refused.

To all others, you would know it is her by seeing a mole of some sort on her right underarm and a scar of some sort on her belly button (apparently she took it off and it healed, turning into a scar).
Old 25-09-2012, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinton View Post
Just had a RTF session with Jenny just now.

She amazed me again. This time I requested to see her cum so she lie down and i hug her while she masturbate. OMG, her cumshot was so strong that she accidentally cum on her own face . I played with her cum and it was absolutely odourless.

Gfe and attitude is still 10/10. Other ratings similar to my previous post.

Jenny is really ultimate!

Btw, her hair is black in color.
Wa so strong!! Can shoot until own face hahahah
Old 25-09-2012, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 20
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
More Mint !

Quote:
Wa so strong!! Can shoot until own face hahahah
For lovers of BIG Cock :-

More Mint !

http://www.lbtube.com/videos/318/more-mint.html

http://www.lbtube.com/videos/314/cum-eating-mint.html
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1