The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2009, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Pussinboots deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bing Bing, another horny MILF who can squirt (part 3)

Hi bro. can i have the ctc ??

love to try
Old 14-11-2009, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
dust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks haonan ge for this contact..below my humble fr after session last 2 day.

Book her 1 day advance and she agree...however she want to cancel the appointment when near time as she was sleepy...I tell her on the way to hotel and she obliged la....good services....sms her rms and she reach 10 min

OPen the door and see an long hair gal...cannot see face cos long hair cover....quite disappoint when saw face as not my type....but who cares...i only want to see the lengendary squirters..hehe..never encounter before.....

she quite friendly and chatty..maybe try KC trap la.....i tccs quite some time as i am familar from GZ as she based there.....so lay on bed and hug hug...gf feeling la..... later she proceed south and give me a bbbj...quite good suction..i like... i grab her boob...quite handful and use finger dig her...become wet..she say cannot tahan...i dun care...keep on digging and she say she dun like finger...if not she get pisss liao ..then i stop

she cap me and i ask her ride on me...she say my big so she scare...so i poke her in missonaryy.....just put in and suddenly she quickly ask me take out....i blurred....suddenly see water spray out. and she cream with arrrrrrrr...wahhahaahh....i so amazed.....finally see this scene...can jet very high....the water abit yellowish...suspect maybe urine la....

then i put in somemore and thrust few time and she ask me withdraw again...suddenly the water shoot on my body...wahaoooo...damn warm feeling....this progress happen few times...i lose ccount hw many time the water jets...the whole bedsheet become wet and yellowish...actuallly i quite sianz...cos also in out in out...the condom become wet and no fiction....

so i ask her doggy....then feel the tightness.....she shout she coming ask me pull out but i fuck care i donot let her out this times...caught her both hand with one and put on her waist...bang her fast and furious....then use my finger dig into her ass hole....she did not stop me and say shiok ha...i also shiok..double penetration...ahahahaha.....finaly bang for 15 mins....quickly released...and canot lay down rest..cause whole bed and floor is wet...the room services sure fucked jialat, dunno what happen to this fucker couple........

so bath and pay her..she say want supper i say i not hungry and ask her go....that end my first encounter with squirter...the end

Orgin: GuangZhou
Looks: 5/10- not a looker. But got a very nice long hair touched her waist.
Figure: 8/10- tall girl about 1.72m. For her age.
Skin: 8/10- Tanned but silky smooth.
Boobs: 33-34B i guess. Nice boobs but felt a bit enhanced cause a bit hard.
Pussy: hair messy...fat and thick lips like abalone. that why so many water
Frenching: 7/10 good frencher.
BBBJ: 7.5/10
FJ: 9/10- good experience
Attitude: 8/10- a very easy get along girl. very gf feeling.
Overall: 8/10 – her figure and squirt.
Damage: 80 + 20 hotel
RTF: dun think so.
Old 16-11-2009, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
eyecherry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dust View Post

Book her 1 day advance and she agree...however she want to cancel the appointment when near time as she was sleepy...I tell her on the way to hotel and she obliged la....good services....sms her rms and she reach 10 min
You have her ctc from haonan? Not the TS?

Anyway here my FR promise to the TS tried her about 10 days ago.

Look- 6/10, not a looker but she has her own cut
Age- didn't ask but think she like 35 or 36
Body-8/10, superb body ! beautiful pair of leg. the younger girls have to salute her for this.
Hgts- about same height as me 1.72m ! tall girl just like a model
Wgts - about 52 kg. slim and nice cut
Hairs- long and silky
BBBJ- 8/10 good suckion
foreplay - 8/10 good nice touch
FJ - 8/10 eye opening for me. My first time try a squirter. heavy waterfall. I must hit her G-spot, keep cuming non stop until she moan like nobody tomorrow. i can see her tear DROP !! she must be sibei song wai wai.
Attitude - 9/10 very very friendly
Damage - $80 and $20 tips

lastly thanks walabis for her ctc.
Old 16-11-2009, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 20
roomai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterroomai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterroomai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterroomai is a living Saint! - you won't find better

thanks to walabis that i had a session with the renowed sqiurter last Fri, the session is really an eye opener for me as this is the first time seeing a lady squirt, overall it was a good session and Bing Bing being a very accomodating lady which makes the session even more enjoyable

Look- 6/10 (with a mole on on the chin just like Hu Jin)
Age- 36
Body-8/10 (tall lady at around 170+, slim body with long silky hair)
Attitude - 9/10 (can really talk and are friendly)
Damage - $80

PS: she actually asked to stay in the room for a rest and will check out the room for me coz her legs are weak from the squirts
Old 16-11-2009, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
dust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sorry TS,

Just want to correct my typo mistakes..i get from bro walabis for contact....Recently get too many contact from haonan....so remember wrongly..paiseh....hehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by dust View Post

OPen the door and see an long hair gal...cannot see face cos long hair cover....quite disappoint when saw face as not my type....but who cares...i only want to see the lengendary squirters..hehe..never encounter before.....

she quite friendly and chatty..maybe try KC trap la.....i tccs quite some time as i am familar from GZ as she based there.....so lay on bed and hug hug...gf feeling la..... later she proceed south and give me a bbbj...quite good suction..i like... i grab her boob...quite handful and use finger dig her...become wet..she say cannot tahan...i dun care...keep on digging and she say she dun like finger...if not she get pisss liao ..then i stop

she cap me and i ask her ride on me...she say my big so she scare...so i poke her in missonaryy.....just put in and suddenly she quickly ask me take out....i blurred....suddenly see water spray out. and she cream with arrrrrrrr...wahhahaahh....i so amazed.....finally see this scene...can jet very high....the water abit yellowish...suspect maybe urine la....

then i put in somemore and thrust few time and she ask me withdraw again...suddenly the water shoot on my body...wahaoooo...damn warm feeling....this progress happen few times...i lose ccount hw many time the water jets...the whole bedsheet become wet and yellowish...actuallly i quite sianz...cos also in out in out...the condom become wet and no fiction....

so i ask her doggy....then feel the tightness.....she shout she coming ask me pull out but i fuck care i donot let her out this times...caught her both hand with one and put on her waist...bang her fast and furious....then use my finger dig into her ass hole....she did not stop me and say shiok ha...i also shiok..double penetration...ahahahaha.....finaly bang for 15 mins....quickly released...and canot lay down rest..cause whole bed and floor is wet...the room services sure fucked jialat, dunno what happen to this fucker couple........

so bath and pay her..she say want supper i say i not hungry and ask her go....that end my first encounter with squirter...the end

Orgin: GuangZhou
Looks: 5/10- not a looker. But got a very nice long hair touched her waist.
Figure: 8/10- tall girl about 1.72m. For her age.
Skin: 8/10- Tanned but silky smooth.
Boobs: 33-34B i guess. Nice boobs but felt a bit enhanced cause a bit hard.
Pussy: hair messy...fat and thick lips like abalone. that why so many water
Frenching: 7/10 good frencher.
BBBJ: 7.5/10
FJ: 9/10- good experience
Attitude: 8/10- a very easy get along girl. very gf feeling.
Overall: 8/10 – her figure and squirt.
Damage: 80 + 20 hotel
RTF: dun think so.
Old 16-11-2009, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Weikia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, would appreciate the contact.
Thanks in advance.
Cheersss..
Old 17-11-2009, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
bgboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Firstly thks to TS for his fast response in giving the contact of Bing Bing! PM TS yesterday morning and he replied in around noon time. So call Bing Bing around 2plus. Fix an appointment and head to destination. Get a room and sms Bing Bing. Came after about 10mins. 1st impression, quite normal looking girl, but can see that the figure is very good. I mean she's not really pretty, but the body is very proportionate, 该大的大该小的小!Can see that she's not feeling well as she keep coughing. Told me is due to a previous cold not dealt with properly, hence causing a prolong cough! Told me she's better after consulting a chinese sinseh. Chitchat a bit to break the ice. Starts with her on top, but after rocking for a while, her tap starts to leak out some water. She request to change to missionary. This is the position that i finally able to witness the famous squirting mentioned by other brother. Never try paint job on her as 1 brother mentioned being sprayed by her Pussy juice. So continue the position, and suddenly she tried to pushed me away. I resisted and the water just splashed all over the bed and unfortunately my face! It is like turning on the water tap fully and tried to stop the water from flowing out using a finger. Keep on pumping and she squirt for a couple of times more. Told me to release faster as she feel breathless. Finally released into the CD!
Really an eye opener for me. Never see a lady who can squirt in person!

Here's my personally rating for Bing Bing:
Look: 5.5 (normal looking MILF)
Height/weight: 1.7m/approx.50kg
NehNeh: B (estimate)
BBBJ/BJ: N.A. (never try)
FJ: 8 (High point due to 1st time see pussy juice spray)
Damage: S$80 + S$20(room) + S$10(cab)
RTF: maybe (she told me look for her after she recover and she'll show me how good she is )

Understand from her that she may be leaving soon. So for anyone who are curious to woman squirt, get the contact from TS!
Thks again to the TS for his fast response!
Old 17-11-2009, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 17
trasneil has much to be proud oftrasneil has much to be proud oftrasneil has much to be proud oftrasneil has much to be proud oftrasneil has much to be proud oftrasneil has much to be proud oftrasneil has much to be proud oftrasneil has much to be proud oftrasneil has much to be proud oftrasneil has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bing Bing, another horny MILF who can squirt (part 3)

Tried Bing Bing last night.

1st Impression 6/10

Abit old but i had expected a MILF anyway. Figure-wise good for her age. Tall and slim. Obviously a B cupper [ enhanced ] from 1st look. Chatted alot of things. Did not bathe together. Somehow I was wondering if she had some secret receipe to trap water for the squirt action. But dun want to probe la.. after all, maybe trade secret....

Cat=bathe 6/10

Cat-bath concentrate on the nipples and lower thighs.

Bbbj 6/10

Bbbj was done with mouth and hand motion together. I like it. She was sideway while doing me and so got chance to rub her clit.. seem wet. Lasted for more than 10mins til i ask her to cap me.

Action 7/10

Fj was not bad. Squirt alot... the bed was wet in notime. Seems to enjoy sometimes (from her expression). Her last squirt ended up on the curtains..

Rates

$80 + tips. Rm + CD own charged.

RTF

Yes. Maybe I ought to have taken some shots of the bed lor..
Old 18-11-2009, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 16
hotshot185 has a brilliant futurehotshot185 has a brilliant futurehotshot185 has a brilliant futurehotshot185 has a brilliant futurehotshot185 has a brilliant futurehotshot185 has a brilliant futurehotshot185 has a brilliant futurehotshot185 has a brilliant futurehotshot185 has a brilliant futurehotshot185 has a brilliant futurehotshot185 has a brilliant future

WOW what can i say ? She is one hell of a squirter ! This is a delayed FR but anyway thanks to TS for contact. Below is a brief FR for her.

Looks: 6.5 /10 (Mature looking, Belong in the MILF category, not bad for her age actually but not for SYT lovers.)

Figure: 7.5 /10 (The clothes that she wore for the session are very tight and the skirt is tight and short too, very suitable for her long and slim body. She is tall around 1.72m and her figure is very well maintened for her age.)

Boobs: Should be B Cup, nice and firm boobs.

BBJ: 7 /10 (Slow and sensual with lots of twisting action by her. Good suction too.)

Fingering: Yes ! (Poke 2 fingers inside her and tease her clit and the same time, within a matter of minutes, her tsunami came flushing out, shoot out quite far too, that hows horny she is. She came twice when i finger her.)

Frenching: Yes !

Cim: Never try.

FJ: 7.5/10: (Before actual penetration, did some foreplay with her 1st. She took out her tight outfit revealing her long and slim body. Asked her to spread her legs wide while I attack her nipples and rub her pussy. Then slowly slid my two fingers inside her pussy and use my other finger to rub her clit at the same time. Wah Piangz in a matter of minutes, I felt her pussy was contracting ultra fast, I tot what happen, and before I knew it, she pushed my hands away and then I saw her sprayed a jet of juices out on the bed. WOW ! Was quite turned on by that and then again, I tired to finger her again and again within a matter of minutes, 2nd jet of juices came rushing out again, wetting the whole bed. What a sight man ! Then think by then she was too horny liao, she actualli initiated that I poke her straightaway which I duly obliged. Put on my cd and started pumping her straightaway .... then again within a matter of minutes, her pussy was contracting like hell and was squeezing my dick very hard, I was like "what" !! ? So fast she wana come again ?? True enough, she pushed me away and then I saw her juices squirt out again ! Then she pulled my dick inside her again and I continued to pump her in missionary, then changed to cowgirl, then changed to scissors and then changed back to missionary again. We frenched furiously and she was kissing my neck and ears furiously too while in missionary position. She really is a damn horny lady, while all e time bonking her, her pussy is always gripping hard on my dick, can feel all the contraction of her pussy. Sometimes can just feel that the explosion inside her pussy is pushing my dick out of her body ! No joke ! Thats how strong her orgasm is ! Finally when I told her im about to unload, she told me to rock her HARD AND FAST which I did, cos she wana cum too with me and then she let out a loud moan that was just pure music to my ears. I could just feel all the orgasm inside her pussy which finally in turn make me shoot inside her. (With CD of cos). Kaozzz after the session, the bed was really full of all her juices. My goodness ! I even asked her if she has any mutant or superhuman abilities and she just put on a very shy face and told me not to ask her so sensitive question. She just told me that her sex drive is high which I fully agree. Wahaha.

GFE / Attitude: 7/10 (Very frenly for a PRC and no rush for time at all. Not a time watcher. Even commented that Im good looking and belong to the "liang zhai" category and likes my flat and firm stomach very much, hahaa confirm she tell most of her customers like that one.)

Summary: Thanks to bro walabis again for the contact. In the 1 hour session, she came at least 4 times man. I suspect she must have some supermutant powers man, hehehe but anyway though shes in the MILF category, her tall slim figure and her "super mutant" powers more than make up for it. Though I had made other ladies ejaculate before in the past, but BING BING ejaculations is really intense and powerful, can just feel her pussy is loaded with juices and the EXPLOSION IS REALLY POWERFUL to the point where u can feel her pussy is pushing out your dick ! Her juices really anyhow spray out one sia. Finally bros who like my FR, feel free to UP me. Will really appreciate it and will return favour accordingly. Thank you very much for reading
Old 18-11-2009, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 22
onelustyboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyonelustyboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

1st thing 1st , got to thank TS for this contact.kam sia kam sia. this one is awesome. she can really squirt. and i dont mean just water flowing out. it is like a human fountain....

Looks: 5.5 /10 (Mature looking, abit haggard, she complain that she had problem sleeping well)

Figure: 8/10 (little body fat, body gd enuf to be a model.)

Boobs: C or D (surgically enhanced)

BBJ: 7 /10 (Slow and easy, not bad)

Fingering: abit, she say very itchy ask me to cap hv F her quickly.

Frenching: Yes.

Cim: Nope

FJ: 1st round she came at least 6-7 times in matter of < 10 mins. after just a few thrust she push me away and started to squirt. can see from her expression she is really enjoying it. it hit my face and blurred my specs. kowz.. but i like it. hehe.
2nd round i changed position and she said this is the 1st time she tried such position. i hit her GGGG spot big time... she came even faster and more furious. this time super wet kanna my face , my body whole bed all wet no place is spared.she squirted at least 8 time and i am also thoroughly spent. gotta go gym train my back muscle more if not cant handle gals like her.

GFE / Attitude: 7/10 (frenly, not much svs coz i am the 1 svsing her. haha. chance of a life time to see a real squirter. not too be missed.

damage : 150 for 2 shots. a bit ex but what the hell. this is a real squirter. she seemed totally exhausted after each session. don think she can handle too many guys per day. so gotta charge more.

RTF : Y not , when i recharge my ammo.')

Guys... you got to try this . hard to find someone like her .. 1st 1 like her after my so many yrs of cheonging...
Old 18-11-2009, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
deann123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thank you brother TS for the ctc.

Madness....Totally Madness.. Spare the details but this what I MUST SAY!!

Squirt 1: water gun....

Squirt 2: water gun.....

Squirt 3: water cannon............. no joke mann. one mega gush of water all over......Seen quirting before but nothing like this.

Bros out there, u got to see to believe..
Old 18-11-2009, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 23
suckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by deann123 View Post
thank you brother TS for the ctc.

Madness....Totally Madness.. Spare the details but this what I MUST SAY!!

Squirt 1: water gun....

Squirt 2: water gun.....

Squirt 3: water cannon............. no joke mann. one mega gush of water all over......Seen quirting before but nothing like this.

Bros out there, u got to see to believe..
knn... macam become sentosa underwater world liao ah!

AhLongSanJr, hymoh, roman city, onlytellu, Imate, HornyYoungBoy07, Playman, kingx3

thanks to those who help me reach my 555 mark, do leave behind your nick

banned freeloader:
DEADmaninc
-------------------------------------------
u like my new slut in my avatar?
Old 19-11-2009, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
2shiok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been quite a while since last posting... but was glad that her contact number was still the same as last year.

Called her and had a session. Surprisingly, she still remembered me..

Every thing is SOP... but what is amazing is, her tap have opened more than before... She is squirting like there is no tomorrow.

But do notice that she uses lot of energy in the sexxion. They are definitely more intense than other girls...

Take care of this gem. And for brothers who never tried a squirter, she is the one... she dun just squirt, she bloody WATER CANNON you with the HYPER SUPER SOAKER

RTF: most definitely before she goes back.
Old 19-11-2009, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
JIU XING deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by suckerll View Post
knn... macam become sentosa underwater world liao ah!
hahaha really lor... i try her tat time also cant believe it
Old 19-11-2009, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 17
trasneil has much to be proud oftrasneil has much to be proud oftrasneil has much to be proud oftrasneil has much to be proud oftrasneil has much to be proud oftrasneil has much to be proud oftrasneil has much to be proud oftrasneil has much to be proud oftrasneil has much to be proud oftrasneil has much to be proud of

Just spoke to her... her red aunty came liao.. think no action for next few days liao lor..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1