The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Online2Offline

Old 13-10-2021, 01:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 4
Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fireflies, White Shirt & Other Stories

Quote:
Originally Posted by iskandarsleep View Post
Amazing story, support and camping...
Thanks, bro, happy to share !
Old 13-10-2021, 01:56 AM
Samster

Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wattonhenry View Post
Nice 👍🏻 Waiting for your next installment. As a loyal reader, may I request for more chapters please. A bright spark for Covid, especially when trapped at home with OC.
Really appreciate your loyalty, bro. When time permits, I will continue to write. It also makes me happy, recalling the good/fun times, as we continue to re-set our lives in a covid world...
Old 13-10-2021, 02:03 AM
Samster

Fang Fang

Fang Fang (FF)’s dad is Japanese, and her mum is from China. Not too surprised since she’s from an area in Liaoning province where Japanese (and Korean) companies had set up manufacturing facilities for decades, and some expats married local women.

Given her mixed parentage, FF could pass off as Japanese or Chinese, if viewed strictly by facial features. But she exuded more Chinese characteristics, having been born and brought up in China. (Her father left the family and returned to Japan by himself when she was a child). That being said, she can be Japanese in some ways… including in bed

In the early 2010’s, there were many Chinese students in Singapore. FF was one of them who provided full services. In our first appointment, she wore a light cardigan, despite Singapore’s humid weather - it was to cover her white short-sleeve shirt and black skirt, her school unform. When she came into the room at Hotel 81, I was like “xue sheng mei” (school girl), I can deal with this!

FF was pretty, about 1.7m tall, slim with long legs. Although I prefer bigger breasts, FF’s 32B’s looked alright for her lanky frame. While she had a boyfriend before, I don’t think they had a colourful sexual relationship. Or maybe she was inexperienced and shy. In some ways, I liked it. Over the half-year or so that I met with FF, our sessions evolved from “light” to “multi-flavoured” experiences.

By our third or fourth meeting, FF proved to be a fast learner with a good memory. She remembered my preferences and I, too, got better at arousing her, faster. Part of her appeal was her realness – she was a young lady who opted into the vice trade and did so with her naivety, honesty and girlishness intact. And because it felt so natural when making love with FF, the sessions were filled with genuine passion and lust.

I need to rest my bums on the pillow, she would tell me in Chinese. Because that made her more comfortable, plus I could also penetrate deeper into her love hole more easily. On another occasion, the narrow-width mirror could only show the bed partially. She wanted to see how erotic it was to give me a BBBJ looking at the mirror, so she made me sit at the edge of the bed while she knelt on the floor to blow me – and we both could look at the mirror to enjoy the “set piece”. FF would do things that made me happy, and at the same time she would openly admit it was a new experience that she wanted to try. I remember folding my damp towel and placing it on the floor so she did not have to kneel on the rough (and dirty) floor carpet.

FF speaks Japanese, but my Nihongo is hopeless. However, I enjoy the dirty talk and slutty noises you get from JAV clips/movies, and after initial reservations (she felt it was too commercial and unnatural), FF relented. I told her to “switch to Japanese mode” when we made love. After I had rendered her comprehensively aroused (she liked to have her breasts licked in a circular motion; she also liked to hold my cock and rub it all over her hairy twat before inserting it into her dripping pussy), she would turn into a horny Japanese begging to be serviced. I would, at times, be amused at her self-discovery of her erogenous zones.

The weeks turned into months and I developed a friendly relationship with FF. Sometimes, if she had no appointment after our session, we would check out of the transit room together, she would have both hands attached to my elbow. For the untrained eye, it looked like an ordinary couple basking in the afterglow of an amazing shagging session.

- - - - -

FF decided to return to China after her first academic year. I was a little disappointed that after five, six months of regular trysts, she was leaving. But it had been a sexually satisfying period. She was by far, the most “real” paid companion I had then. I knew I was going to miss her naivety and genuine desire to be pleased, and to please.

“Ru guo ni qu Shanghai, wo qu zhao ni” (if you go to Shanghai, I will visit you), FF told me after our farewell bonk in Singapore. She had never been to Shanghai before, and she wanted someone she could trust to accompany her. I never doubted what she said. After several months of mutual pleasuring and small talk, I can recognize her sincerity.

I would next meet Fang Fang in Shanghai, some three months after she left Singapore.

(To be continued)
Old 13-10-2021, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
bundeslega deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, cannot stop reading...
Old 14-10-2021, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bundeslega View Post
Very nice story, cannot stop reading...
Thanks for your encouragement, bro!
Old 14-10-2021, 10:08 PM
Samster

(Continuation)

I would next meet Fang Fang in Shanghai, some three months after she left Singapore.

It was FF’s virgin trip to Shanghai. Despite it being a domestic flight from Dalian, FF arrived at Pudong international airport, which mostly served foreign airlines. I had finished my official business by Thursday lunch time, and decided to surprise FF by meeting her at the airport that evening.

Typical of airports in big Chinese cities, there’s a lot of people. And noise. I did not want to miss FF at the airport, so had asked that she texted me after she cleared customs. Based on her flight number and luggage carousel allocated, I was at the relevant waiting area.

Right after FF texted me, I saw her walking out. Elbowing my way past the small crowd, I stepped right in front of FF – she dropped her luggage and hugged me.

Are we taking the express train, she asked excitedly. The maglev (electric train) travelled at a top speed of over 300km/hr (at that time). You should try it at least once if you are in Shanghai. In just 10min, we arrived at Pudong city centre, where we transferred to a taxi to go to the hotel located at the Bund, across the river.

FF had put on a little weight, her chin was not as sharp as before. She stood at the edge of the room – a floor to ceiling glass panel – admiring the Pudong business district’s illuminated buildings with the Oriental Pearl Tower as the centre-piece, as leisure crafts sailed gayly along the Huangpu River.

It’s just like on TV, FF said calmly, admiring the night scene of Shanghai from our twenty-plus storey high room. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and she rested her head on me. I sensed FF felt the warmth and security of my presence in what is arguably China’s most developed city, especially being her first time in Shanghai.

We took a leisurely walk to a Shanghainese restaurant near Nanjing East Road for dinner. The buzz of the city, the eclectic mix of local shops and international brands, walking past people with different kinds of Chinese accents, they all made for a new and rich experience for FF.

We were perspiring after walking back to the hotel from dinner. By now, some of the bright lights were turned off, and fewer boats were cruising along the river. The view from the room became more sedate, and romantic. FF unpacked quickly and headed for the shower.

By the time I finished my shower, FF had already dozed off in bed. Poor girl, she must be exhausted after a long day on the road. I switched off the bedside lamp and lay next to her, though I was not sleepy. A minute or two later, FF placed her hand across my chest. She slept in a thin, cotton t-shirt and panties. I was only wearing my boxer shorts, shirtless. I began to feel FF’s breast on my elbow as she hugged me closer. The smooth skin of her long legs grazed across my body. And she was breathing into my neck. My cock began to have a small reaction in my shorts. FF was now kissing softly at my neck, and her hand detected the hardness in my shorts. She slipped her hand under my shorts and massage my balls. That only made my cock even harder. I placed my hand on her panties. It felt warm.

Without a word, FF moved down the bed and removed my shorts. She started blowing me. I stretched my hand to reach the bedside table, where I had placed the condom beside the phone. As FF intensified her BBBJ, I unwrapped the condom and gave it to her.

“Wo you lei, you yao” (I’m tired, I also want it), she said. I will serve you tonight, I told FF in Chinese. Adjusting the pillow for FF so she rested more comfortably, I removed her panties and slowly inserted my hard cock into her moist pussy. I rolled up her t-shirt so I could taste her nipples. It was a sexy sight – I was drilling her and kneading her breasts as her t-shirt became a crumpled mess at her shoulders. FF put her hand on my neck and brought my face closer to hers. We started frenching. I pumped her delightfully until I felt her body “weaken” and she let out a small cry. She had climaxed. I continued with several more thrusts before unloading my sperm into her.

- - - - -

The next couple of days, I took FF to several touristy spots, which were also in her own bucket list. I saw a different side of FF – she was carefree and excited. I also saw the “little girl” in her, as she grabbed my hand each time she wanted to try something new, whether it was snack food, or a dress, or just looking at some souvenirs.

For each of the two subsequent night, we made it a point to be back at the room before it was too late, before the beautiful lights across the river were turned off, and before the brightly-lit boats retired for the night. It was to experience making love against the magnificent lighted backdrop that is so famously admired around the world.

To give you a sense of the lighted backdrop:
https://www.dreamstime.com/night-sho...image105828652

FF’s palms would be against the floor-to-ceiling glass panel as I doggied her from behind. When she was tired, she would press her whole body against the glass panel, and I had to stand-fuck her. Another time, we fucked on the couch looking out at the river view. And in our final fuck, she insisted on riding me so she could have a full view of the magnificent Oriental Pearl Tower.

FF was very real. She just tells me straight up what she wants (to see, eat, or “how to” for sex). And not materialistic. Despite trying a few pieces of clothing, she eventually wanted none, saying she would have little use of them in her normal daily life. And she also preferred the subway/train where possible, as it was cheaper, and she could see more of local Shanghai.

It was Day 4 with FF and we had to head home respectively. Her flight was about an hour earlier than mine, so we went to the airport together. After she had collected her boarding pass at the domestic terminal, it was time to say goodbye. I don’t know if I will see her again, but I was very happy we met again in Shanghai. I gave her an SKII cosmetics pouch, which was a free gift I received during my flight to Shanghai when I bought duty free items. I had put RMB 5,000 (about S$900 then) inside the pouch. While FF did not ask for money in meeting with me in Shanghai, I felt I needed to give her something, at the very least to cover airfare which was probably a few hundred yuan.

I’m taking off soon, she texted me an hour later. Thank you for taking care of me, the message concluded.

I did not met Fang Fang again after Shanghai. We never really keep in touch. But every year, she would send me Lunar New Year greetings. I would also wish her happy birthday each year (I looked at her passport when we were at the airport). In a few weeks’ time, she would be 36. I can see her pictures on WeChat. She has matured into a beautiful lady, with shoulder-length hair. She still looks very attractive to me…..

- - - - -

The shophouse along Tanjong Katong Road was forgettable. But the partitioned rooms on level two were done up nicely. “Blue Angels” had about four of five SYT’s. I was gobsmacked when I met her. I’ve forgotten her name. So I will just call her Angel.

Next: Finding Angel
Old 15-10-2021, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Bigcuriousboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro. Not sure what is your vintage but have you been to this place back in the (I think) late 90s/early 00s (too long ago so not sure). It’s in one of these flats behind the old red dot building which I think used to be accommodations for the police when red dot building was the old TP headquarters.

Anyways, this was the really early days of Chinese FL when they were a rarity. I still remember you need to know the password before they let you in. And the ladies were always in costumes.

Those were the good old days!!
Old 15-10-2021, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 381 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 10
maomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Whao bro... I stop all my work and read till page 8. Respect! Enjoy it... Thanks for all the updates!
Old 15-10-2021, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 11
VoNguyenGiap is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVoNguyenGiap is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Very nicely written TS
Old 15-10-2021, 05:30 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Fireflies, White Shirt & Other Stories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigcuriousboy View Post
Bro. Not sure what is your vintage but have you been to this place back in the (I think) late 90s/early 00s (too long ago so not sure). It’s in one of these flats behind the old red dot building which I think used to be accommodations for the police when red dot building was the old TP headquarters.

Anyways, this was the really early days of Chinese FL when they were a rarity. I still remember you need to know the password before they let you in. And the ladies were always in costumes.

Those were the good old days!!
Hi Bro, I started cheonging late 2000’s, I did not know about the place you mentioned around Maxwell Road. But not far from there, around Neil Road/Duxton area, I had fucked Sailor Moon, Snow White and a few other costumed characters. Upstairs of shophouse which required password/code to go up
Old 15-10-2021, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maomao34 View Post
Whao bro... I stop all my work and read till page 8. Respect! Enjoy it... Thanks for all the updates!
Hello bro, I trust your work break was worthwhile and stimulating
Old 15-10-2021, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoNguyenGiap View Post
Very nicely written TS
Thank you for your support, bro, glad you liked it
Old 15-10-2021, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
Olympig2014 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Online2Offline View Post
Hi Bro, I started cheonging late 2000’s, I did not know about the place you mentioned around Maxwell Road. But not far from there, around Neil Road/Duxton area, I had fucked Sailor Moon, Snow White and a few other costumed characters. Upstairs of shophouse which required password/code to go up
And the fantastic service provided too
Old 15-10-2021, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympig2014 View Post
And the fantastic service provided too
A-ha! You tried them too! Fucking amazing service, pun intended!
Old 15-10-2021, 11:25 PM
Samster

Finding Angel

The shophouse along Tanjong Katong Road was forgettable. But the partitioned rooms on level two were done up nicely. “Blue Angels” had about four of five SYT’s. I was gobsmacked when I met her. I’ve forgotten her name. So I will just call her Angel.

The mobile phone number was operated by Mr. Pimp of “Blue Angels”. Sometimes, I take a leap of faith in the spirit of discovery. Because Mr. Pimp did not provide any photos, I went along the lines of “I will reject if she is not young and pretty”, which was what Mr. Pimp claimed to offer – China beauties with snow white skin, big boobs and under 25 years-old.

Finding a parking lot was a pain. I ended up parking along Wilkinson Road, a quiet low rise residential estate, pretending I was a visitor, albeit late at night. Walked to the given shophouse address and texted Mr. Pimp. The shophouse looked dilapidated. I was thinking maybe I should just leave. Then a small door a few metres away opened. I could only see the silhouette of a shapely lady as it was quite dark. Looked promising.

“Shang lai ba” (come on up), she said, as she shut the door and led me up the unlit staircase. She used her mobile phone to shine on the staircase. From whatever little I could see, walking two steps behind her, she had nice legs and an ever nicer ass!

She led me into one of the partitioned rooms on level 2. And as soon as she switched on the room light, I was gobsmacked! Angel exceeded my expectations – about 1.65m tall; very fair skin, long flowing hair, electric eyes, sharp nose with high cheek bones. I would later find out she had 34C breasts (though enhanced) and a meaty butt. If she was taller, she would not look out of place in a fashion shoot.

I declined to shower as I had showered at home before driving directly to meet Angel. Angel came closer to me and sniffed at my neck. I found it quite comical. I raised my arm to tease her, maybe she wanted to sniff my armpit, too. “Hao le!” (done!), she laughed.

She removed my t-shirt and placed it on the wall hook. Then she unbuttoned my jeans and pulled it down to my ankles, followed by my underwear to my ankles. She took a wet tissue and wiped my cock. While she was taking down my jeans and underwear, I was already looking at her breasts through the opening of her loose top. She did not wear a bra. I naturally had a hard-on as she wiped my cock.

“Hao da, wo xi huan” (it’s big, I like it), Angel said. She knelt down and gave me a BBBJ. It was like one of the saunas I had been to in Macau, where the lady who bathed for me, cleaned my cock by giving a BBBJ. (Another story for another day: this Macau spa, different ladies “served” me for different things – one to bathe for me, one for personal grooming (clean ears, nails) and finally one for massage-cum-fuck).

Angel stood up after two minutes and removed her one-piece dress. I took off my sneakers and removed my jeans and underwear from my ankles.

The room was small, but clean and practical (for its purpose). Besides the wall hooks for clothes, it had a single-size bed, a tiny bedside table with a lamp and a wall-mounted mirror. It had no windows.

Angel switched on the bedside lamp before turning off the room light. She took off her panties and heels, and continued blowing me as I lay on the towel on the bedsheet. It was not the most skilful, but having a model-looking young lady – I would guess she was 23 or 24 years-old – putting my manhood deep into her little mouth, was visually stimulating. My hands had been molesting her body. Slight disappointment that her 34C’s were enhanced, soft on top but hard near the base. Nevertheless, the overall package was good!

“Wo zai shang mian” (I will be on top), she said. Capping me, Angel started riding me enthusiastically. She was beautiful and erotic as her long tresses swayed dramatically with her riding. Then I asked to switch to missionary position, to enjoy the view of her young and nubile body from the top. By now, she was quite wet, and my horniness went up a couple of notches, looking at the SYT I had pinned down. I continued in missionary as Angel started to hold my arms very tightly, signalling that she, too, was enjoying the action. Being my first fuck in about two weeks, I unloaded substantially into Angel in a few minutes.

Angel wiped my cock again with wet tissue, after I told her I would shower at home. In our brief chat as I dressed up, I found out she arrived just two days ago, and would stay for a month on a tourist visa.

I liked Angel because she looked stunning, very model-like; the sex was great too as she co-ordinated and acceded to my wishes cheerfully. Plus, it was good value for what was I getting - $100. I tipped her an additional $20.

“Ji de lai kan wo” (remember to come see me), Angel hugged me as I prepared to leave. She gave me her mobile number and asked that I contacted her directly in future. As I drove home via the ECP, I replayed in my mind Angel grabbing my arms tightly as I gleefully pounded her juicy pussy and admiring her beautiful face and body.

I would visit Angel three more times before she returned to China. With each visit, the experience became richer and more varied. Once, when she was giving me a BBBJ when I was standing, she would also be fingering her own pussy. Another time, I was made to fuck her in front of the mirror, just that it did not last long because the partitioned walls were not sturdy enough the withstand prolonged “stress”. And on another occasion, she bent down 90-degree and rested her arms on bed, asking that I doggy her while I was standing.

“This is my China mobile number. Call me if you are in Zhengzhou”. The message in Chinese came from a China number. It was accompanied by a photo with her eyes mosaiced-out. It was from Angel. She had reached home safely.

(To be continued)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1