The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2012, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
aiyohhhhhhhh....bcos u guys dunno him lah...this year,he is targetting 21 yrs old,next year will be 20 yrs old....

and of cos he is "dep"....

me n him are the infamous duo "deptrai" in VN which is "dep" in another way...

tio bo blue monster.....
fuck man!!! everytime i show some girls ur photo, they either say that is my picture or my twin brother... until i finally forced to accept the fact that i not so handsome.... haiz....

so u take care of Q7, me squatting in Q8. please dun come Q8 to kar cheow too much, otherwise one day some VB sent people to kill u end up killing me by mistake!!!!

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 10-09-2012, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Bro, if i have offended you in any way, my apologies. I don't throw smoke bombs la, no intention to.
Alamak Bro SV ...

1. You did not offend me ; and

2. I am Not talking about you lah .... Me where got 资格 says you ...

So pls dun misunderstood my posting ...

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 10-09-2012, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Genomes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

why viet girls want marry so fast?
Old 11-09-2012, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 14
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genomes View Post
why viet girls want marry so fast?
Cos u r a good catch n they afraid u will slip away from their grasp so fast hand fast leg marry u loh.
Old 11-09-2012, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
greener deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Not all WL are bad, but most as untrustworthy. You will be the luckiest man if you marry a good one. But for a 19 year old, the risk is very much higher as their maturity level is not there yet. A few months of `feeling good and romantic' may turn out to be a disaster. Personally, i will not marry a 19 year old. If a WL has reached the age of 25 and above, the maturity level may be there and they will be more stable. To us, we may not feel that there's anything wrong to marry someone that's much younger. The viet lady may just keep quiet about it. But the truth will be out when she mixes around with her same group and start complaining about the age difference of her and her husband and start to say `my husband is sooooo old' .
Hi,

Thanks for the advice and opinion. There is certainly a lot of uncertainty about the age gap. I did ask her before about the age but she said that it is perfectly ok. Again we will never know how " ok " is this " ok " .

Again thanks all for giving me your feedback and opinion.

I got to see it and feel it for myself if I am able to understand and accept and like the family she is in. This is probably the most important part as acceptance and understanding can be developed thru more interaction.

I was looking at the map of vietnam .... 90 million people yet she is the one I met.

I will definitely be spending sometime understanding her family and mindset first before coming to a more concrete decision.

Regards
Old 11-09-2012, 08:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Alamak Bro SV ...

1. You did not offend me ; and

2. I am Not talking about you lah .... Me where got 资格 says you ...

So pls dun misunderstood my posting ...
hhahaha bro, i read your post 5 more times again then i understand. A bit chim leh...... Aiyoh, friends talk about what 资格?
Old 11-09-2012, 08:10 AM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
Cos u r a good catch n they afraid u will slip away from their grasp so fast hand fast leg marry u loh.
I think you are right....
Old 11-09-2012, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 14
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by greener View Post
Hi,

Thanks for the advice and opinion. There is certainly a lot of uncertainty about the age gap. I did ask her before about the age but she said that it is perfectly ok. Again we will never know how " ok " is this " ok " .

I got to see it and feel it for myself if I am able to understand and accept and like the family she is in. This is probably the most important part as acceptance and understanding can be developed thru more interaction.

I was looking at the map of vietnam .... 90 million people yet she is the one I met.

I will definitely be spending sometime understanding her family and mindset first before coming to a more concrete decision.

Regards
As i have said b4, not only it is important for u to understand her n her family but also for her family to understand u n yur situation and also most importantly, for yur family to understand her n her family. Its gonna be a tough road ahead.

Seems like already have made a decision. All the best to u.

Cheers.
Old 11-09-2012, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi,

just a little bit more insignt...most of the VBs who I knew over the past 5 yrs want to have babies with me even without marriage...yet I had lost count how many I had before...and these VBs are decent gals and not WL...so morale of the stories...it doesn't matter if she is 1 out of 90 mil population...but in Vietnam female is about 51% out of 90 mil...and if you discount the old and young left 15mil of suitable VB for you to choose as bride...my advice as you already said so...visit Vietnam more often...then you will realized things are very different from sinkie...also dun read too much into getting to know her family....it doesn't matter till you need to marry her...just enjoy your courtship and love...go in to Vietnam with your eyes wide open, ears also open, mouth shut and wallet thin...

by the way...i am still making monthly trips to hcm for the past 5 yrs plus...I am such a frequent traveller that most airlines accord me more than frequent flyers...haha...btw, I also know many brothers who are VB lovers here fly monthly to hcm but I cannot tell you who they are unless they come here to admit themselves...hehe...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 11-09-2012, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi,

Regards
Since you have decided, i wish you the best. Go try her out and let time show you her character . If after some time, you still feel she's the one for you, then go all out for her. If you feel she's not the one, do not let your little head decide, think logically as its no fun rushing into marriage and rushing out of it.

All the best !!
Old 11-09-2012, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
hhahaha bro, i read your post 5 more times again then i understand. A bit chim leh...... Aiyoh, friends talk about what 资格?
Read extra 5 more times ... Wah liao .. got so chim anot ....

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 11-09-2012, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi,

Regards
In order to learn and understand more about them, u need to start learning the language and more importantly the culture as well. Embrace them as Vietnamese people rather than try to tell them to become Singaporean (which will never work).

Whatever u see there, DO NOT compare it with similar things in Singapore and start talking about it... and DO NOT judge and say their way is stupid... if u could just throw away ur very Singaporean thinking, there are a lot u can learn about them.

Most importantly... and this is something i really find it hard to understand... many green-green-wet-behind-the-ears naive Singaporean guys when kenna KC by VB, will want to quickly marry them, ROM and all... and in less than 2 years, divorce with lots of bitterness.

If u see a blender in Harvey Norman.. if u like it, u have to buy it before u can take it home to use... but for VB, the same rule does not apply... u no need to buy the cow first and later realise its a bad cow!!! There are many options available for u which various people are talking about in HCMC Thread 2... some say can "Borrow(for free)", some can "rent(pay a monthly fee)", and some even "Hire Purchase (pay by installments)". Marriage is paying FULL SUM upfront and expose urself to all the bad risks with no safety net at all... always remember that ROM = Registry Of Mistake!

Let me also tell u that, there are some brudders who go thru the process and finally married the VB of their dream... and then they buy house, start business put under their VB wives name and then things gone all wrong!

From what i see u wrote... u are a long long way to this learning process and to be frank... slim chance of success.

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 11-09-2012, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
From what i see u wrote... u are a long long way to this learning process and to be frank... slim chance of success.
to add what deptrai had said...I am now guiding a bro here who had been like you...fell in love with a WL and then kena cheated...felt so hurt and lousy...now i guiding him to happiness...introduce him how to hook decent gals in hcm...then yesterday he told me that he fell in love again...I told him that you will have to fall in love again many times...just like I fell in love every 6 months...he read your case here...he wanted to post but felt that malu or embarrassed because he had posted alot of things which now he had to eat his words...he tasted bitter medicine and once bitten twice shy...so please take your time...only time will tell what will happen...

no way he will fell in love with another WL...as he has tons of dep dep lam decent gals to choose...

my famous quote..."if you trust a WL then pigs can climb trees..."

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 11-09-2012, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 840 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2917 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
just a little bit more insignt...most of the VBs who I knew over the past 5 yrs want to have babies with me even without marriage...yet I had lost count how many I had before...and these VBs are decent gals and not WL...so morale of the stories...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
just like I fell in love every 6 months...
morale of the story is nevermind the WL come sillypore to XNN sillypore guys...
we also have H88 going to vn to XNN the decent gals every 6 mths for the pass 5 years
Old 11-09-2012, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
morale of the story is nevermind the WL come sillypore to XNN sillypore guys...
we also have H88 going to vn to XNN the decent gals every 6 mths for the pass 5 years
i think when it comes to XNN, no one can compare to you la. You are the SUPER GRAND MASTER You put your bx toi So 1, she so good and special, yet you still go out look for extra...... i think she need to give birth to 5 kids to tie you really down .. hihihi
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1