The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2010, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken8864 View Post
lol, u r sifu, i am just an ordinary man....:S
Dun be so humble lah, An ordinary man's sifu, thats what I am looking for .
Your postings alone says it all. Hope can learn some mongering skills from you so that I can becum a full bucket one day. KEKEKE
Old 01-02-2010, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
sadchaiz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So now there's 2 professors in SBF, one shall be my master in Mandarin and the other master in English? Well, i'll be able to kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Learn how to cheong like all the senior bros here and improve my language knowledge.
Old 01-02-2010, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
pjkl3366 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Me also dun mind joining you guys at NPW. Who do I PM my number to? Is it bro sadchaiz or bro sengseng?
Old 01-02-2010, 06:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
ken8864 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
Dun be so humble lah, An ordinary man's sifu, thats what I am looking for .
Your postings alone says it all. Hope can learn some mongering skills from you so that I can becum a full bucket one day. KEKEKE
lol, if i am not wrong of who you are, the fat2 i saw, you should be the sifu. i am TCSS only. haha
Old 01-02-2010, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9644 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
lol, if i am not wrong of who you are, the fat2 i saw, you should be the sifu. i am TCSS only. haha
aiyoh... cannot say people fat 1 lah bro ken8864...
bro sengseng, the bang as in malay aBANG... no need to jump to conclusion.. me still very in love with pussies... or maybe once in a while asshole on a girl... still waiting for my angpow lah...
Old 01-02-2010, 10:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
bro sengseng, the bang as in malay aBANG... no need to jump to conclusion.. me still very in love with pussies... or maybe once in a while asshole on a girl... still waiting for my angpow lah...
really scare u bang ppl again... scary..
Old 01-02-2010, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
sadchaiz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjkl3366 View Post
Me also dun mind joining you guys at NPW. Who do I PM my number to? Is it bro sadchaiz or bro sengseng?
bro pjkl3366,

ur most invited to our tcss sessions. Bro sengseng has a stall that serves northern mushrooms at npw which opens after 10pm while bro ken has a stall that serves similar dishes at osfc after working hours, therefore you may choose to whom you may want to pm depending on ur conveniences. I'm currently on medicial leave due to missing northern mushroom syndrome which i'll only be at my stall that serves magic mushrooms this coming weekend. You're more than welcome to pm anyone of us.

Cheers,
chaiz
Old 02-02-2010, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadchaiz View Post
bro pjkl3366,

ur most invited to our tcss sessions. Bro sengseng has a stall that serves northern mushrooms at npw which opens after 10pm while bro ken has a stall that serves similar dishes at osfc after working hours, therefore you may choose to whom you may want to pm depending on ur conveniences. I'm currently on medicial leave due to missing northern mushroom syndrome which i'll only be at my stall that serves magic mushrooms this coming weekend. You're more than welcome to pm anyone of us.

Cheers,
chaiz
Tks for the reply bro sadchaiz. Dun really understand the mushroom language but dun mind just meeting more friends.

PM on the way. Cheers.
Old 03-02-2010, 12:49 AM
Samster

sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
Thats why lah Abang is abang lah when it becum bang. Then abang bangs him becum different liao. Kekeke. Learn somting from this Flowery Mushroom ytd. She ask me "Do you know what is marriage? Of course I said I dunno.
Then she said "Dun marry a person that you know that you can live with. Only marry someone that you cannot live without. " After hearing what she had said , I have 2nd tots about marriage. Better stay away from this when I not ready to commit yet. KEKEKE
I always tot there are only 2 eternities that can really bok me down in life.
Miss Yesterday and Mister tomorrow. One is gone and the other does'nt exist yet. Now I know the 3rd one is call marriage.
So cheong and enjoy life while you still can. Just my 3 cents
Old 03-02-2010, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Sifu said me Fat2 liao arh. Like that I better go to the gym to work out rather that just wok out on the bed only.
Old 03-02-2010, 05:12 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
Sifu said me Fat2 liao arh. Like that I better go to the gym to work out rather that just wok out on the bed only.
just went osfc yesterday, wtf, there come an indian ask for 2 ringgit parking fee.
i refuse to pay, then he said cannot park. i ask him who in charge? he said somebody from foodcourt. wtf.
so i think i am going to abandone the osfc soon, on my way leaving, heard few young guys fxxking about the parking 2 ringgit charge. i think they might not come anymore.
all these vampire really kill our fun. no wander see customer inside cut down into half.
time to join seng2 at npw
Old 03-02-2010, 07:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
just went osfc yesterday, wtf, there come an indian ask for 2 ringgit parking fee.

time to join seng2 at npw
I was at NPW yesterday and the parking fee even worse. Had to pay 5 ringgit to park near the entrance.

Anyway did not want to argue so just pay. Quite nice eye candy last nite. Got one wearing pink dress with hugh boobs. Really look damn delicious but too bad last nite me cannot cos with client. My client also keep looking at her and I bet he also thinking the same thing. Hahaha.....
Old 03-02-2010, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
klcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last night RTF the return of Xiao Min. Though there are rumours of wind around but we managed to battle through.

This is my 5th RTF since I last known her. She said she just return from Dailian.

Her skin is still so smooth as ever that my tongue just glided effortlessly up and down her body.

I went on to attack her twin peaks. Her boobs are soft and a handful. Really shiok just kneading it like tofu. Most admirable was her pink nipples. Seconds upon simulation, her nipples erect into a peanut shape structure. She can't take my tongue job as she very sensitive whenever my tongue touched her body.

She one hell of the Devil when come to BBBJ , I almost blew out but I was quick to hold it as I want my little to feel her pussy.

After the lenghtly period of sucking and licking each other. Is time to put on a cap and bonk her . Xiao Min is a real moaner - she would close her eyes, tilt her head upwards and moan as though she is in some kinda of trance... Shit... Watching her innocent expression makes me feel like I'm bonking some innocent school girl ! Think of it now feel like going back for her today.

After several positions and I finally able to shot out my cum.

FR on Xiao Min
Province: came from Dailian
Looks: 8/10, Wearing a spec like my secondary school teacher. Big round eyes. A very demure, innocent look.
Skin: 8/10 Very smooth.
Figure: 8/10 . About 156 cm. Weight should be about 47 kg. nice ass. Sizable boobs. no tummy.
Boobs: 8/10 B Cup. So smooth and like jelly with pinkish nipple
Ass: 8/10 Full. Good for doggie.
Pussy: 8/10 Pink pussy. nice trim hair. Perfect symmetry between her left and right outer lips. When simulated, her outer lips will tighten and adopt a tent shape, fully exposing her love tunnel. Clitoris erect easily upon simulation.
Catbath: 7/10
Gfe: 8/10 very very and guess she looking for a husband here .kekee
BBBJ: 8/10 sensational
FJ: 8/10 very co-operative and hardworking...
Attitude: 9/10 one of the best prc I came across so far..
Damage: RM120 + Rm20 (tips, she deserved it)
Overall: NO REGRET !
RTF: trying to find time today ..keke

She said there a lot of wind lately and did dare to hang around . As most are her regular. For those interested can me for her number.
Old 03-02-2010, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
mv6tt888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

woah bro klcc..she must be damn good until u praise her like that man..care to share her contact..?hehe..

[NEW] Local Chinese Girl With BF Scandalous Moments!
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/sammybo...s-moments.html
Old 03-02-2010, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
klcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You have to try to believe. Anyway will pm you her number.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1