The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 07-12-2008, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 19
Stud00 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStud00 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fucking in the public area

ahahaha! Bro.. got it man.. btw, i was just contributing to what the others left.. darn.. LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinny191096 View Post
Hey, Don't be a litterbug.

I personally don't like litterbug at all.
Would have zap you, if I know how to zap a person. Haha.

Just put some plastic bag in the car and throw it in the bin the next time.
Old 07-12-2008, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 19
Stud00 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStud00 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yup.. Bro Zl1983 is right.
Be aware. Situation awareness. ahaha! i think they got a good peep of my hairy arse... ahahaha!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
to all future goers of chinese garden carpark.

this place very very prone to PTs.

so unless ur windows r super tinited if not paste newspapers if not ur car or truck is super high de.. best to not go ta place.. unless u like being peeped or e thrill of letting some1 watching u..

juz take note..
Old 07-12-2008, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
Mesozoic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
Went to Supperclub recently and the toilet quite happening ......

then I noticed it's a unisex toilet where u can pee at the urinals while the girls walk around in the toilet ......

This gave me an idea...I am bringing my gf to this club next time and then maybe bring her to the toilet for a quickie when we get high... dont think anyone will give dirty look as it's a unisex toilet.

anyone tried fucking at the toilet there?
Hi Bro Cyberspace Nerd, appreciate if I could confirm with you where is this Supperclub? I've checked and found two places with similar name, one at Sago and the other at North Bridge....

Sexy Gals/Ladies
Ladies with Big Boobs
Guide to Sexual Positions

Last edited by Mesozoic; 07-12-2008 at 05:16 PM.
Old 07-12-2008, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2482 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1138 View Post
from tengah temporary runway you drive all the way to the end. if you want to do whatever outside be prepare for mosquito aiming for target....enjoy bro.
thanks, but that's chua chu kang, if i remember correctly, there is a jetty at the end of the road?

how about tuas area?
Old 07-12-2008, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 19
Red-Card is a glorious beacon of lightRed-Card is a glorious beacon of lightRed-Card is a glorious beacon of lightRed-Card is a glorious beacon of lightRed-Card is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stud00 View Post
Yup.. Bro Zl1983 is right.
Be aware. Situation awareness. ahaha! i think they got a good peep of my hairy arse... ahahaha!!
Never a good place here as PT are on high alerts there!
Old 08-12-2008, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 20
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesozoic View Post
Hi Bro Cyberspace Nerd, appreciate if I could confirm with you where is this Supperclub? I've checked and found two places with similar name, one at Sago and the other at North Bridge....
this supperclub is at Odeon Towers, beside Bras Basah Complex.

quite happening but a lot of ang mos and SPGs. the drinks there also knn expensive.
Old 08-12-2008, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 21
hock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant future

Don't know whether it is still usable now; but I used to go to Upper Pierce (or was it lower Pierce) reservour - the park which ones goes in near Nee Soon.

Quite a few cars there usually but quite a few times my gf and I usually go on the road which you turn right jsut before the end. The end of this road is to a PUB pumping station or something like that. Normally there is a barrier but it is usually up. Quite often we go there and once we were bonking by the side of the road which overlooks the reservour. Half way there were guys coming towards us in a boat. Straight away, we put our clothes on and jump into the car and drove off.

SOmetimes, also when we had to leave someone closed the barrier and we had to go to the pump station to get someone to unlock the barrier for us.

Can laugh now; but at that time, not very funny....
Old 09-12-2008, 03:30 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3921 / Power: 17
DaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond repute

Ever bonked a ktv gal at the back of van, both of us fully naked, at around 3pm in the afternoon, at the carpark on the East Entrance side of National Stadium.

Is this consider a Fucking in the public place ?
Old 09-12-2008, 06:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinny191096 View Post
Hey, Don't be a litterbug.

I personally don't like litterbug at all.
Would have zap you, if I know how to zap a person. Haha.

Just put some plastic bag in the car and throw it in the bin the next time.
what a shame, you don't even have power than how to zap....heeheehee!
Old 09-12-2008, 06:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
thanks, but that's chua chu kang, if i remember correctly, there is a jetty at the end of the road?

how about tuas area?
the direction will end to the jetty you mention, that should be tuas and not chua chu kang.

yeah CCK also many area but also many moski...enjoy!
Old 09-12-2008, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
LaksaHum is Cool - loads of Potential

went to jurong bird park last week days. Had lunch ard 2pm+++ and venture to the spiral tower overlooking tuas. play with her pussy and doggie her. Overrall not a bad place
Old 09-12-2008, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 16
The Landlord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThe Landlord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaksaHum View Post
went to jurong bird park last week days. Had lunch ard 2pm+++ and venture to the spiral tower overlooking tuas. play with her pussy and doggie her. Overrall not a bad place
Brother you mean you did it there in the broad day light.... wow....
Old 09-12-2008, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
bonkalot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pasir ris park also got a watch tower of some sort.

Abt 3 stories high. The whole tower made of wood type.
It's a good place, tried it twice already.

Also near there, there's a wooden platform that leads into a sort of mini nature reserve. It's good place too but a little eerie at night.
Old 09-12-2008, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 23
Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!

latest articlesDumped because she's HIV-positive
Good Sense to help Malay single mums
Always lock the bedroom door
Kicked out of house by girlfriend's dad
Set your sights high on dating radar
Tue, Dec 09, 2008
The New Paper
I almost died of shame
by Shree Ann Mathavan
FOR local singer and mother-of-two Maia Lee, a romp in a public carpark last year turned out to be a lot less discreet than she had thought.

At that time, the 25-year-old and her ex-boyfriend were abroad - she declined to reveal the country.

The couple were catching a movie and were seated in the last row.

But halfway through, instead of paying attention to the movie, they started making out.

The frisky mood continued as they waited for their takeaway at a pizza parlour.

While waiting for their order to be ready, the couple went to the carpark behind the shop, where he carried her onto the bonnet of his parked car for a tryst.

She said: 'I wasn't too concerned since there wasn't anyone around.

'While some people came through the pizza parlour's backdoor to throw rubbish or make a phone call, we would freeze but we didn't giveup.'

When the couple were done, they returned to the parlour and joined the queue.

She said: 'To my horror, I saw a 21-inch screen TV that had four big screen captures of the front and back doors, the carpark, and a close-up of our car.

'Everyone was smiling at us, I thought I just died there.'

While Maia admitted she was 'utterly embarrassed', she is thankful the incident didn't take place in Singapore - so no one recognised them.

She said: 'I hope the CCTV footage will never see the light of the day.'

Looking back on the incident, Maia - who has a 6-year-old son Tyrese and a 3-month-old daughter Julka - said: 'I don't know where I got the idea to do such things from.'

Her safe sex tip:

She said there should be more awareness of Aids as misconceptions about how the disease are spread are still rampant.

Of Aids sufferers, she said: 'They are the same as any of us, but there are still people who think that you can catch Aids by air, which is untrue.'

This article was first published in The New Paper on Dec 7, 2008.
Old 10-12-2008, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1138 View Post
the direction will end to the jetty you mention, that should be tuas and not chua chu kang.
there is one road in cck that ends at a jetty. the road will pass by the Sungei Gedong Camp first, cus i often fish there..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1