The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 07-01-2023, 02:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 13
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by elementz View Post
tammy generates 50k a month from her OF
doubt she will waste her time in rl for proper domme sessions
at most just carrot chop those who can spend on her shopping in rl
Looks like she's actually doing real life sessions... I give her props for putting in that effort instead of taking the easy 'findom' route.
Old 07-01-2023, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 9
Az284 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAz284 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by elementz View Post
sounds bad if he never do a full FR like yura or roxy
No, it was a surprisingly good session! May not work so well for others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Why not just post here?
Discretion is the reason for this particular case. This is SG and I want to protect the privacy of the pro domme scene (I sense this would also impact subs and other dommes). So I'd encourage those I know who have already gone to similarly exercise discretion. If we want to keep enjoying what we have, then we need to act appropriately. That said, I think I can still be fairly detailed and helpful via DMs. Even though it's far easier for me to write one review, than reply multiple DMs.

Received a few DMs, please bear with me. I'm doing some quick clarifications and double-checking on my end and will update asap so you will have a better picture.

FYI, I like going for multiple sessions before writing a review - provides more insight beyond first-time sub experience. Just because I don't write straight away actually says very little on whether I think a domme is good or bad. I'm sitting on reviews for dommes I have visited > 2 times already. More recently, I'm shifting that balance in favour of timeliness of reviews vs. waiting longer for more quality of insight. Those who have contacted me via DMs should know that I am more than happy to give my quick "flash" views in advance of a full review and exchange notes there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Looks like she's actually doing real life sessions... I give her props for putting in that effort instead of taking the easy 'findom' route.
Reality seems more complex - need to watch this space.

Last edited by Az284; 07-01-2023 at 09:42 AM.
Old 07-01-2023, 09:29 AM
Samster

Az284 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAz284 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphapunk2 View Post
has anyone had a session with Liliana? I would like to hear about other people's experience with her before deciding to try.
Let me save you and others some time. She's no longer taking in new sub applications, only meeting people she's previously met. Citing health and vanilla life changes. It's clear she's been winding down for some time given her sale of kink furniture etc. See Twitter link below.

https://twitter.com/lilianatsai/stat...27515737976832

If you're still curious, I'll send you previous reviews on her by other bros. Liliana also operated different names previously like Rinn. But you can search easily on this forum thread. Good tip is to learn how to use the search function - took me a few years to figure out properly . Desktop version of forum has more user-friendly search function than mobile.
Old 07-01-2023, 11:12 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 18
clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az284 View Post
Let me save you and others some time. She's no longer taking in new sub applications, only meeting people she's previously met. Citing health and vanilla life changes. It's clear she's been winding down for some time given her sale of kink furniture etc. See Twitter link below.

If you're still curious, I'll send you previous reviews on her by other bros. Liliana also operated different names previously like Rinn. But you can search easily on this forum thread. Good tip is to learn how to use the search function - took me a few years to figure out properly . Desktop version of forum has more user-friendly search function than mobile.
Lilith and liliana different persons?

How is lilith like? Is she legit?
Old 07-01-2023, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clammedshut View Post
Lilith and Liliana different persons?

How is lilith like? Is she legit?
Different persons. Lilith seems legit - but yet to meet her. Maybe others can comment.
Old 07-01-2023, 01:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
ILemonic has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
No, it was a surprisingly good session! May not work so well for others.

Discretion is the reason for this particular case. This is SG and I want to protect the privacy of the pro domme scene (I sense this would also impact subs and other dommes). So I'd encourage those I know who have already gone to similarly exercise discretion. If we want to keep enjoying what we have, then we need to act appropriately. That said, I think I can still be fairly detailed and helpful via DMs. Even though it's far easier for me to write one review, than reply multiple DMs.

Received a few DMs, please bear with me. I'm doing some quick clarifications and double-checking on my end and will update asap so you will have a better picture.

FYI, I like going for multiple sessions before writing a review - provides more insight beyond first-time sub experience. Just because I don't write straight away actually says very little on whether I think a domme is good or bad. I'm sitting on reviews for dommes I have visited > 2 times already. More recently, I'm shifting that balance in favour of timeliness of reviews vs. waiting longer for more quality of insight. Those who have contacted me via DMs should know that I am more than happy to give my quick "flash" views in advance of a full review and exchange notes there.

Reality seems more complex - need to watch this space.
how complex? either u do RL sessions or u dont
Old 07-01-2023, 02:14 PM
Samster

clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!

Quote:

This I know she's angelrinn (as opposed to caittrin).

Very boobsy and young girl. Secretary / OL look. https://twitter.com/i/status/1607648702990258177

Her oct 2022 trampling post looks extreme... not sure if most guys can take it like that bro

Old 07-01-2023, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Different persons. Lilith seems legit - but yet to meet her. Maybe others can comment.
https://twitter.com/MsLilithhh
https://twitter.com/xMissEmelia

Both of them seem to be brought by Ashley... what happened to vera and wei?
Old 07-01-2023, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clammedshut View Post
https://twitter.com/MsLilithhh
https://twitter.com/xMissEmelia

Both of them seem to be brought by Ashley... what happened to vera and wei?
Wei's doing her own thing now. https://twitter.com/MistressWei/stat...75820908806144
Old 07-01-2023, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 8
potterlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypotterlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Saw rinavera is opening up for session. Anyone have tried her session before? Sometimes I am wondering if she is opening up session as a prodomme or prosub.
Old 08-01-2023, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 14
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Any FR on Charmaine?
Old 08-01-2023, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pita123 View Post
Any FR on Charmaine?
Am told by another domme that she is a switch too. Like rinvera
Old 09-01-2023, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
SubwayEatFresh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short FRs for Dommes I've met-

Yura: Her sensitivity, keen eye for detail, and fantastic balancing act of incorporating both pain and pleasure seamlessly, is testament to being one of the more experienced Dommes to date. Cherry on top, if you like petite, sweet faces that pack a sensually devious punch.

Haze: Her MMA, sporty background, I imagine appeals to a specific crowd especially. Her height, confidence and toned body does give her a naturally dominant air.

Roxy: Although not a sensualist at all, she does have an almost natural flair for trash talking (doesn't seem "staged") and, of course, dishing out pain. I enjoyed talking to her, post-session, and her girl friends are fun additions.

Wei: I particularly enjoyed role-playing with her. She has a cute, and playful demeanour which deviates a bit from the "by-book" strict, overbearing Domme, however it is her own touch, and very fun. I like that she is exploring more forms of kink such as latex, as it shows a sincere interest in kink.

Sierra: Apparently, when I was in-session with her, another sub was waiting downstairs the whole time, because she double-booked. Mostly put her feet on my face, and did, said, nothing. I spent the last 30 minutes chatting, because I could not get into the headspace, dirty house, cigarette odour everywhere, not worth the time and money. Don't know if she should be considered a Domme. She does not look like her photos on Twitter, either (nearly got shock)

I am keen to try out Liliana, but sadly I seem to be a tad too late 😕
Old 09-01-2023, 05:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
Patheticboiy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can anyone give a short FR for lady lucelle and mistress yukii?

Searched using keyword but only a few pop up for lady lucelle and none for mistress yukii
Old 09-01-2023, 12:01 PM
Samster

Wink Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubwayEatFresh View Post
Short FRs for Dommes I've met-

Yura: Her sensitivity, keen eye for detail, and fantastic balancing act of incorporating both pain and pleasure seamlessly, is testament to being one of the more experienced Dommes to date. Cherry on top, if you like petite, sweet faces that pack a sensually devious punch.

Haze: Her MMA, sporty background, I imagine appeals to a specific crowd especially. Her height, confidence and toned body does give her a naturally dominant air.

Roxy: Although not a sensualist at all, she does have an almost natural flair for trash talking (doesn't seem "staged") and, of course, dishing out pain. I enjoyed talking to her, post-session, and her girl friends are fun additions.

Wei: I particularly enjoyed role-playing with her. She has a cute, and playful demeanour which deviates a bit from the "by-book" strict, overbearing Domme, however it is her own touch, and very fun. I like that she is exploring more forms of kink such as latex, as it shows a sincere interest in kink.

Sierra: Apparently, when I was in-session with her, another sub was waiting downstairs the whole time, because she double-booked. Mostly put her feet on my face, and did, said, nothing. I spent the last 30 minutes chatting, because I could not get into the headspace, dirty house, cigarette odour everywhere, not worth the time and money. Don't know if she should be considered a Domme. She does not look like her photos on Twitter, either (nearly got shock)

I am keen to try out Liliana, but sadly I seem to be a tad too late 😕
Great post bro - I love how you summarised each one. Couldn't agree more especially re Yura! But I've sessioned with the rest too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1