The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-11-2015, 11:53 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
hello2325 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Any one try this ML before?

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/mary-massage/
Old 18-11-2015, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
newbieintn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
So far I only came across the same security guard and only once kena chided for crossing with the barrier down... the rest of the time he is quite okay and I bought coffee for him even... never once did he call the unit if the situation required me to sign in...

Think just play cool; not dodgy...
I also teo once on 1st visit kena qn not knowing the no just act cool and pretend to call "our fren" then fill in the "particulars" as required. Also managed to sneak past the barrier once. The best method is being suggested by 1 of the bro in the earlier post "follow thru" if u manage to catch the boat thru the side gate...

But then still the security is still quite a deterrent factor....when u compared to the choices available...Though I still do rtm
Old 18-11-2015, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Mister_Q deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pretty new to the massage scene.... so many choices... Decided on Sydney from http://liltigersden.com/sydney/

Pretty hard to book due to my limited free time available.

In a nutshell...

Look: 8/10 same as the picture, no surprises
Boobs: A Cupper Not for boob lover, very slim
Massage: 8/10 pretty good actually, not expecting that at first due to her small hands
GFE: 9/10 - can make me feel very relaxed,
RTM: confirm, when my time permits...
Old 18-11-2015, 04:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8518 / Power: 11
Milobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello2325 View Post
Any one try this ML before?

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/mary-massage/
Tried her a few months ago. Massage was ok. HDLY was very good. HJ SOP. Her age should be late 30s.

More MRs here https://sammy.services/showpost.php?p=13293478
Old 18-11-2015, 06:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 19
ASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister_Q View Post
Pretty new to the massage scene.... so many choices... Decided on Sydney from http://liltigersden.com/sydney/

Pretty hard to book due to my limited free time available.

In a nutshell...

Look: 8/10 same as the picture, no surprises
Boobs: A Cupper Not for boob lover, very slim
Massage: 8/10 pretty good actually, not expecting that at first due to her small hands
GFE: 9/10 - can make me feel very relaxed,
RTM: confirm, when my time permits...
Bro totally agreed

Sydney now become my favorite ML. RTM XX time sinces her last stay.
Really see great improvement in her skill and service level.
Only setback she is a bit skinny but I really like her GFE.
My experience is treat her well and you will be rewarded.

Enjoy.
Old 18-11-2015, 07:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
kyushu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://liltigersden.com/best/

Extracted my post from the above link...
First time encountering a location that is so near my place!! Her location is accessible via train and the public buses. For bros who drive, note that there are sufficient parking space for u.

Actual person and the pictures don’t deviate so much other than the skin colour. She is fair but not as fair as seen in the pictures. Overall still good!! Not gonna provide scoring for her. Just wanna say I enjoyed myself throughout the session.. Massage was good with ample strength. Opted for 1 shot, Hj was ok but I think can be improved since she is relatively new to this. I would definitely rtm since her crib is so near my place!!!!
Old 18-11-2015, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2097 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbieintn View Post
I also teo once on 1st visit kena qn not knowing the no just act cool and pretend to call "our fren" then fill in the "particulars" as required. Also managed to sneak past the barrier once. The best method is being suggested by 1 of the bro in the earlier post "follow thru" if u manage to catch the boat thru the side gate...

But then still the security is still quite a deterrent factor....when u compared to the choices available...Though I still do rtm
"choices available" you mean there are many good ones to choose from? Unfortunately for me it seems she is the one I will consider to visit more though she is remotely a favourite.

The other better ones (diana, meizi, kele...) I visited more recently; they had very enticing elements during the 1st visit but these qualities were missing during the 2nd session. I don't think it is me being more demanding as they are rather tangible attributes. Not to say they are not good, they are still failsafe IMHO but won't be visiting as often.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 18-11-2015, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
ironmaiden2015 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
"choices available" you mean there are many good ones to choose from? Unfortunately for me it seems she is the one I will consider to visit more though she is remotely a favourite.

The other better ones (diana, meizi, kele...) I visited more recently; they had very enticing elements during the 1st visit but these qualities were missing during the 2nd session. I don't think it is me being more demanding as they are rather tangible attributes. Not to say they are not good, they are still failsafe IMHO but won't be visiting as often.
Agree with you. First visit is always the best. Second third visits service will not feel as good.. Except mint of course.. Her service always MintOP..
Can also try clearly Sydney and peace as replacement.. XD.. Not many worthy for a first visit nowadays..
Old 18-11-2015, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Kensan74 is Cool - loads of Potential

Just wanna ask anyone start a thread for lost and found ML?
Old 18-11-2015, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7105 / Power: 17
tuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaobaitu View Post
http://liltigersden.com/nadine/

the massage was really damn good and i was so damn relaxed after the massage.

looks : 7/10
massage : 8/10
body : 7/10
hj : 8/10
gfe : 9/10

massage lovers, she's a must for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by herotan View Post
This one I agree. For me, I rate her No.1 in massage. Really no horse run. 60mins is not enuff. Must extend. Not for boobies lover.
Thanks bros for recommendation.

Tried her yestday @6pm. Fixing up appointment was a breeze, timing gum for both of us.

Location: fairly new condo with single room and attached bath/shower @area G.
Looks / Body: fairly subjective, wouldn't want to rate but acceptable. A cupper.
Massage: good and thorough, with enough strength. Session of 90min is just adequate. 8/10
GFE: chatty young gal.

Good and worthwhile for massage lovers.
Old 18-11-2015, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
junming is one of the Best!junming is one of the Best!junming is one of the Best!

holiday

i am not her customer anymore
i treat her well help her but she give good service to other man
in future her service good or bad

not my problem anymore
不关我的事
Old 18-11-2015, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 21
flingflang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyflingflang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wah been out of the massage scene for a while and now have so many girls... Any idea if Joey who used to be under LTD is still around? Find that only she can cracking my old bones well.
Old 18-11-2015, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1514 / Power: 18
need_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant future

Hearing that Mint is ending her stint soon, I booked a slot notwithstanding the awkwardness having to go pass the guard. For someone who is going back soon, the quality of her service remains impeccable. This is the second time I have visited her. On the first visit I felt that although her service was good, the commercial element was still noticeable. Somehow this time round, the GFE has increased and the commercial element was not apparent. She has tons of positive MRs to her name and I shall not add another one except to say that she is indeed one of the best around right now. Will be returning for her till she rtc.

On a separate note, to the chap above who wrote about Holiday. It is really a willing buyer willing seller transaction. I have not visited Holiday before but what you wrote is kind of tasteless.
Old 18-11-2015, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
orangelah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

visited http://liltigersden.com/clearly/ last week.

location was easy and convenient, near MRT.
Massage was good, she had strength for her small frame.
She had 2 separate beds, a massage bed for your back, and a normal bed for your dick.

Very chatty, wanted to rest during her massage, end up kept talking throughout. no awkward feelings at all.
Old 18-11-2015, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
On a separate note, to the chap above who wrote about Holiday. It is really a willing buyer willing seller transaction. I have not visited Holiday before but what you wrote is kind of tasteless.
Not the first time this guy has written such things about the ML. Never visited Holiday before too, but agree his comments here show a lack of class. If she wants to give better services to someone else, it's her right and he can stop visiting her w/o such comments.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1