The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2006, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2170 / Power: 20
Amour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nylon Pantyhose & Silk Stockings Fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_North
You referring to air stocking ? Takashimaya selling it for $45 per canister. Watson's has a cheaper version, around $10.
yup thats the one.
Old 31-01-2006, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
hairysg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

CNY here, notice a number of lady wearing stocking but when u look at their face 'MILF', they love to them,which make me horny too. what happen to the younger one this days?
Old 31-01-2006, 02:27 AM
Samster

Amour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairysg
CNY here, notice a number of lady wearing stocking but when u look at their face 'MILF', they love to them,which make me horny too. what happen to the younger one this days?
ask the younger ones den. u will get ur answer
Old 31-01-2006, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 23
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amour
ask the younger ones den. u will get ur answer
Hey ! Chow Private ! Army teach you to give one-liner answer ? PUMPING POSITION DOWN !!!
Old 31-01-2006, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4537 / Power: 24
sgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i remember there was this product on the newspaper.. quite long ago around last year. But i forget the brand name. Its something like wat u say, spray on the legs to give a shiny look to the legs as though like wearing a pair of hose on
its from japan....... gf have been using it ..........sure will make yr legs looks shiny
Old 31-01-2006, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hey ! Chow Private ! Army teach you to give one-liner answer ? PUMPING POSITION DOWN !!!
Permission to carry on sergeant north... lol

Quote:
its from japan....... gf have been using it ..........sure will make yr legs looks shiny
Ya definately make the legs look shiny, but still prefer the real stuff. nothing beats that
Old 31-01-2006, 03:20 PM
Samster

Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Permission to carry on sergeant north... lol
Carry on !

Now go back to your bunk. I want to stand by cupboard see if I can find pantyhose in your cupboard.

Now go ! go !
Old 31-01-2006, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Carry on !

Now go back to your bunk. I want to stand by cupboard see if I can find pantyhose in your cupboard.

Now go ! go !
bunk ready for inspection . Stand by universe!
Old 31-01-2006, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
bunk ready for inspection . Stand by universe!
Chow Private ! Can you tell me why you keep pantyhose in your cupboard ?

If you don't offer me a good explanation, I make sure you wear pantyhose and march round the parade square in your PT kit.
Old 31-01-2006, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Chow Private ! Can you tell me why you keep pantyhose in your cupboard ?

If you don't offer me a good explanation, I make sure you wear pantyhose and march round the parade square in your PT kit.
Sorry sergeant, i took it off our mdm last night. And she agreed to gave me after a good foot massage from the 24km road march ....
Old 31-01-2006, 09:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
hose_lover is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
You referring to air stocking ? Takashimaya selling it for $45 per canister. Watson's has a cheaper version, around $10.
WTF. air stockings???
First time heard of such things leh.
Anyway, since gals nowadays dun like to wear ph, this air stockings is a good alternative. I will definitely recommend my gal to try liao.
If got different color one better. Just like dying hair like dat.
If can dye the legs, especially black, then bloody best.
Old 31-01-2006, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
PHmale is Cool - loads of Potential
PH on Ch U and Ch 8 (both on 31/01/06)

I have to say i am pretty unlucky not to have caught any nice ph legs over the CNY weekend Do hope u guys have better luck. None of my frens/colleagues or their wives wore any hose during the gatherings...sadness....

However, i did catch glimpses of pantyhose on "Ch U SuperHost" just now. There is this participant, Liang Yi who was wearing skin color pantyhose. Her heels were quite nice too. Zhong Qin was one of the judges and she was in a short cheongsam with her legs crossed, in covered heels but couldnt make out if she had ph on cos of the table, but her legs sure are sexy

And finally, i was watching the Ch 8 9pm HK Lawyer drama serial. There was this female lawyer who usually wear pants. But for a certain scene, she was in OL attire and black pantyhose and heels. The camera did highlight her ph legs as one of her client (in the show) stared at those sexy black hose. Wondered if any of you caught that scene....

Guess I gave up trying for ph sightings in s'pore....turn to the telly instead...

Cheers
Old 31-01-2006, 10:46 PM
Samster

Re: PH on Ch U and Ch 8 (both on 31/01/06)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHmale
I have to say i am pretty unlucky not to have caught any nice ph legs over the CNY weekend Do hope u guys have better luck. None of my frens/colleagues or their wives wore any hose during the gatherings...sadness....

However, i did catch glimpses of pantyhose on "Ch U SuperHost" just now. There is this participant, Liang Yi who was wearing skin color pantyhose. Her heels were quite nice too. Zhong Qin was one of the judges and she was in a short cheongsam with her legs crossed, in covered heels but couldnt make out if she had ph on cos of the table, but her legs sure are sexy

And finally, i was watching the Ch 8 9pm HK Lawyer drama serial. There was this female lawyer who usually wear pants. But for a certain scene, she was in OL attire and black pantyhose and heels. The camera did highlight her ph legs as one of her client (in the show) stared at those sexy black hose. Wondered if any of you caught that scene....

Guess I gave up trying for ph sightings in s'pore....turn to the telly instead...

Cheers
Same here for me. Didn't haf any hose sightings during CNY. sad case but kinda expected that to happen.

Zhong QIn did not wear any hose. I was watching the show too. As for that Lawyer drama, I saw that
Old 01-02-2006, 01:49 AM
Samster

Re: PH on Ch U and Ch 8 (both on 31/01/06)

Quote:
Same here for me. Didn't haf any hose sightings during CNY. sad case but kinda expected that to happen.

Zhong QIn did not wear any hose. I was watching the show too. As for that Lawyer drama, I saw that
That show about lawyers, in the next chapter there will be a story on pantyhose. An accused gets excited over pantyhose and goes on a molest spree. He is our brother in hose too ! Hey, I'm not joking. I watched the show twice over SCV.

The female lawyer is fucking ugly. She can't excite me evenin hose. Her saving grace is she is very young.
Old 01-02-2006, 01:51 AM
Samster

Another ugly lady who always wear pantyhose is The Nanny.

The Nanny is on Hallmark Channel 17, for those with cable.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1