The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-03-2005, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
vugtis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
L18H16G10 Review

Alrite... This is my second FR till now, so please don't flame me...
Time was ermmm 3am I think... Before that was drinking with friends in LSB spent pretty much liao... As I was saying, time was actually in the wee hours.. So totally felt lyk sleeping liao sia..

Okok.. Continue with the review... Time 3am, date 25 Mar 2005... Went ahead to L18 and look 4 some excitement.. Ah~~ Heard bout dis H16G10 nt tat bad... So decided to try her out... (Besides, during tat time no queue 4 her mah)

Paid OKT 40bux and proceed on... Tat time eyes already half closed type.. >.< I tink nvm.. juz go ahead loh.. walk up tcss (english speaker) and realize she's 25 and i tink she lyks to tease peop sia (machiam those naughty naughty type one) den the bath.. Pretty SOP.. except she did a body rub on my mini-me and a BBBJ with hot water.. Wow~~ Nice.... marikita liao... so I proceed to fondle her boobs... soft and definitely no implants.. ard B cip type, nt tat huge though..

After the bath, proceed to the bed.. catbath? nah I said juz suck while I play ard wif her cunt.. Probably doesn't really lyk peop 2 play wif her cunt, coz I found her keep squeezing her legs tightly.. but anyway, my dick juz became rock hard after being BBBJ by her mouth... She licks a lot on my sensitive head of my mini me...

So she capped me and start rocking on top of me (which I lyk most ) rock rock rock... wif different style... den she hug me and start licking me while rocking sia~~ wooooooooo lick my nipples and kiss my neck.... tat position actually make me screw the wall of her cunt.. superb~!! I feel great man~~ den realized time gonna be up soon liao... >.< so while she pumping, I also pump her back...

Her moans are soft... and nt exaggerating... Pretty much real in comparision to many WLs out there.. so while I was pumping her back, her moans became faster and faster.. and while seeing her boobs bouncing up and down while I pumping, I can't tahan sia, sat up and start kissing and licking her nipples... Dis time onwards, she start rocking front and back... Wooo hoOOO~~ my dick sensitive part is squashing in her cunt man!!! I lean back and pump wif turbo speed... OoOOoOooO cum in her... and there goes the buzz.... LOLXX!!

So we went 4 a bath.. super fast one... and we kissed... nt those frenching type, juz a peck loh.. alrite better than none rite?? Last words from her was nx time dun drink 2 much hor~~ didi hard to become hard or something lyk tat... Hahaha I replied... orh~~ nx time I dun drink den come here take her 2 sessions... She grinned and gif me aother peck.. sweet........ and I leave subsequently after getting dressed...

Overall Ratings...
Looks---> 8/10 (4 a 25yr old nt bad sia)
Body---> 7.5/10 (Nice body, ermm smooth skin and sweet cute boobs~~~ No implants leh~~ except nt big enough or else more points.. )
Catbath-> Nil (No exact action loh... so Nil)
BBBJ----> 9/10 (The one in the bathroom was nice~~ ermm but den again the one on the bed was better!!)
FJ------> 6.5/10 (Would lyk to try more position nx time if given 2 sessions..)
GF style-> Nt really..
RTF-----> Of coz~~ going for 2 sessions nx time... Hopefully nt tat rush..

Viet : FL Yuiko
Thai : FL Kim | FL Kelly | FL Honey | FL Serena
Local : Brown Sugar Emelda
Old 25-03-2005, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sadmanneedsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
L18H38G20 Review

Overall Ratings...
Looks---> 4/10 (4 a 25yr old nt bad sia)
Body---> 6/10 (Nice body, cute boobs~~~ No implants leh~~ big enough )
Catbath-> Nil (just keep sucking ur nip)
BJ----> 7/10
FJ------> 9/10 (really moan until u buatahun)
GF style-> 9/10
RTF-----> Of coz

tink is H38, or 1 or 2 house beside, cant remember clearly
Old 25-03-2005, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 21
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L18H16G10 Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by vugtis
Alrite... This is my second FR till now, so please don't flame me... Paid OKT 40bux and proceed on... Tat time eyes already half closed type.. >.< I tink nvm.. juz go ahead loh.. walk up tcss (english speaker) and realize she's 25 and i tink she lyks to tease peop sia (machiam those naughty naughty type one) den the bath.. Pretty SOP.. except she did a body rub on my mini-me and a BBBJ with hot water.. Wow~~ Nice.... marikita liao... so I proceed to fondle her boobs... soft and definitely no implants.. ard B cip type, nt tat huge though..
)
like dat is not call SOP anymore mah....

.... and no, she's not my tirak (just in case bro poolnot of mr romance decide to comment)

thaivisitor
Just added on 25/03/05
Barely 18 yrs old Amateur Model!!!
More Japanese Super Models!!!

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=34162
Old 26-03-2005, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
songboh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang's $40 Thai Reports

just RTF L17H16G01...best service i ever got frm a L18 gerl.

FR
Looks: 8/10. like chinese.nice features, SYT
Figure: 6.5/10 slim.
Boobs: 6.5/10 A++ cup. quite small, i am a boobs person.
Catbath: 8.5/10 More tongue action than first bong.
HJ: N.A.
AR: N.A.
Frenching: yes
BBBJ: 8.5/10 good suction, with extra flicking tongue action near dickhead.
FJ: 8.5/10 had an intense CUM.rocks real well in riding postion.wet,tight and warm CB.
Overall: 8.5/10. Great service, just tat her boobs a little small.
RTF: yes, service was gd the 1st time, this time lagi better
My FR#2

My FR#3

My FR#4

My FR#5

My FR#6
Old 26-03-2005, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1762 / Power: 23
akaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by songboh

FR
Figure: 6.5/10 slim.
Boobs: 6.5/10 A++ cup. quite small, i am a boobs person.
Catbath: 8.5/10 More tongue action than first bong.
HJ: N.A.
AR: N.A.
Frenching: yes
BBBJ: 8.5/10 good suction, with extra flicking tongue action near dickhead.
FJ: 8.5/10 had an intense CUM.rocks real well in riding postion.wet,tight and warm CB.
Overall: 8.5/10. Great service, just tat her boobs a little small.

This gal can also speak chinese quite well, always play jay chou songs in the room.
Old 26-03-2005, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
vugtis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18H16G10 Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
like dat is not call SOP anymore mah....

.... and no, she's not my tirak (just in case bro poolnot of mr romance decide to comment)
Hahaha, bro ermm actually the rest except tat is SOP.. hehehe bt oh well, probably shouldn't have put SOP... =X

Viet : FL Yuiko
Thai : FL Kim | FL Kelly | FL Honey | FL Serena
Local : Brown Sugar Emelda
Old 26-03-2005, 02:42 AM
Samster

thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by songboh

FR
Good FR bro, BTW L17???

thaivisitor
Lastest Edition 26/03/03 - EBONY!!!
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=882115
Old 26-03-2005, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 20
Bangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
Good FR bro, BTW L17???

thaivisitor
Lastest Edition 26/03/03 - EBONY!!!
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=882115

I think he songed until typed wrongly liao, think should be lor 18. Lor 17 got shophouses and temples, where got hse16. Unless the 933 coffeshop open business for FJ.........keke
Old 26-03-2005, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangkok Master
I think he songed until typed wrongly liao, think should be lor 18. Lor 17 got shophouses and temples, where got hse16. Unless the 933 coffeshop open business for FJ.........keke
Or maybe let you FJ with the "ducks"

Cheers
thaivisitor
Check Out Celebrities Nude
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=882825
Old 29-03-2005, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
SexTalk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wh54g16

I was feeling horny and so went down to GL to look for good bonk ended up at H54.I went in only 3 girls, G10,12 & 16.all big boobs,I think for awhile and decided to go for G16. She not that pretty and a bit on the aging side but look more like Chinese.

We went to her room, take off our own clothes then off to bathing... everything pretty SOP.I lie down on the bed,then she started to cat bath me and lasted for a few minutes,rub my didi and then cap me.She started to give me BJ.Quite good feeling.I then remove my cap and ask can BBBJ me.She hesitate for a while and start to blow me raw.feels damn good.My dick started to harden and lengthen. while i'm on the high, she stop and started to ride me and after awhile i ask whether she's tired. she said "yah". So i took over and start to bonk her missionary.I think bonk continuous about 10 mins or so, moan is ok nothing to shout about so as i bonk her till she "cum" then blown my juice in her then stopped.

Looks : 6/10
Figure : 7/10
Boobs : cup C
Lang : Can speak Chinese
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ : 6/10
Frenching : 6/10
RTF : sure and another chance for her to show improvement.
Old 31-03-2005, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
UrbanLegend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18H16G1

Quote:
Originally Posted by akaza24
This gal can also speak chinese quite well, always play jay chou songs in the room.
Just tried this gal yesterday. My first FR:

Name: Ah Ling
Looks: 7/10 Chinese look (She's a thai-chinese from Chiangmai)
Figure: 6.5/10 Slim and proportionate.
Boobs: A++ handful.
Catbath: 7/10
A.R: Nil
Frenching: Nil
BJ: 7/10 (was offered BBBJ but declined) long and good suction
FJ: 7/10 2 position (riding & missionary) quite tight and good moaning (Not fake). Hold you tightly.
Attitude: 7/10 no rush, friendly.
RTF: Likely.
Old 31-03-2005, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
katana88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
L6h52g2

Looks: 7.5/10
Body 6.5/10 (got tattoo one)
Boobs: B
BJ: 5/10
FJ: 7/10
Cathbath: 4/10 (very agressive but dunno why not shiok)

Would like to write more but in a hurry, sorry.

She's quite short but very fair, from Chang Rai. Very chinese girl-next-door look and speaks decent mandarin. Will appeal to a certain group of brothers out there but her service is so-so. Likes to chit-chat though... Even told me abit of her family history.
Old 01-04-2005, 01:59 PM
kudos

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Anyone know of a girl which is small size but reasonable boobs?
like those type of girl especially. thanks a lot
Old 01-04-2005, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 20
tarzan69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytarzan69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kudos
like those type of girl especially. thanks a lot
my recommendation-L6h72g9
Old 01-04-2005, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2009 / Power: 20
Turtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kudos
err...u can try L18 H44 G?? i think is no 1..go see..she let out her boobs very big big one...face damn chio chio...look let actress and features sui!

boobs are real...but lau lau can see wrinkles. i think E cup one. BUT service kana sai..cannot do this and that.. be wanred hor. BUT face super chio!

if can do for the sake of looking at face...than gam u lor. me really dun remeber the number..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1