The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 19-03-2012, 01:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 21
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Liverpool won 2-1..................

the team is playing better with Gerrard on.

waiting for the semi-finals draw at Wembley.
Old 19-03-2012, 01:58 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
My prediction

Liv 2 - 1 Stoke
Well done bRuR hurricane88
Old 19-03-2012, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7180 / Power: 18
chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute

Wembley here we come again!!
Old 19-03-2012, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

wembley, here we come again....

tough victory, we never enjoy playing against physical teams and such aerial threats....
Old 19-03-2012, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 19
qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!

semi-finals ...

liverpool @ home 2 winner of everton/sunderland ...

Old 19-03-2012, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7180 / Power: 18
chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qw2op View Post
semi-finals ...

liverpool @ home 2 winner of everton/sunderland ...
haha, "@ home" since we already made Wembley our 2nd home

we should be able to progress to the final at the very least. On current form, Sunderland and Everton (we beat them 3-0 last week!) aren't a match for Liverpool but I can't say the same for Chelsea and Spurs
Old 19-03-2012, 02:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!

Well. Congrats to the lads. It will be 3 times to wembly if we go all the way. Another positive to take is LS claims he will be here for the long run..
Old 19-03-2012, 02:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
SamFaced deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tough win but feels great all d same ;0)... Rather avg prformance from our stars SG n LS but our 2 goals were beautiful though..
Hope to get another merseyside derby win in e semis and whack either of the London boys to get our 2nd cup for e year... Very tasty semifinals line up for both matches ;0)..been a long time since ive watched the FA cup so keenly...gd night kopites... Feels great to sleep off after another win :0)
Old 19-03-2012, 04:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

another win tat brought The Reds back 2 Wembley again on 14 April 2012, where everton or sunderland awaits them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011%E2%80%9312_FA_Cup

should not look down on either sunderland or everton.
past results against them r histpry,& counts 4 nothing during the semi final match.
The Reds should take the semi final match as a Final match seriously, if they 1 2 go back & plat @ Wembley in May 2012.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/columns...ic-duo?cc=4716

Stoke undone by dynamic duo
March 18, 2012

Kenny Dalglish's innate, instinctive reaction is 2 defend his charges, whatever the accusations levelled against them. He can appear especially touchy when the players in question r his signings. But even those accustomed 2 a defiant Dalglish forming a protective shield in front of an under-fire footballer were taken aback by the Scot's January justification of Stewart Downing's recruitment when he said: "He is better than wat I thought he was."

2 some, the question was: just how bad did u think he was? 2 others, it was a statement tat damaged the manager's credibility; loyalty blinding Dalglish 2 wider faults. Yet stubbornness has its merits & the Liverpool manager's obduracy brought a reward as, @ the 35th time of asking, Downing made a decisive intervention. A couple of hours aft a £50 million 4ward - the 4mer Liverpool striker Fernando Torres - ended a drought, a £20 million man delivered. It was a day 4 expensive underachievers 2 hit the target.

The winger's winner booked Liverpool's return 2 Wembley in the FA Cup semi-finals & was taken with the sort of aplomb tat might be expected of 1 of the most expensive players in Anfield history. "It's not the 1st time he's done tat," said Dalglish. Indeed, it was the 2nd, but the other, the 5th goal in a rout of Oldham, was little more than a technicality. Tis was different. Tis mattered.

When Downing collected a flick fr Steven Gerrard tat constituted a return pass, powered in2 the penalty area & hammered a shot past Thomas Sorensen, it secured a Wembley date with either Sunderland or Everton. "Stewart is a really good player, with a good turn of pace & a really good left foot as he showed there," Dalglish insisted. "He's done us proud."

Tat was being generous. While the strike was a sizeable step in the right direction, it will take more than 1 game or 1 goal 2 justify such a huge fee. There hv been legitimate reasons 2 hv a downer on Downing, whose wait 4 either a goal or an assist in the league has spanned 8 months since his signing.

Pressure seems part of the problem. Downing has underachieved in each of 3 most stressful seasons: the year his hometown club, Middlesbrough, were relegated & aft becoming a big-money signing 4 both Aston Villa & Liverpool.

There is something abt the £20 million mark - or fees tat could rise tat high, depending upon add-ons - tat seems 2 exert a hex @ Anfield. It has affected Alberto Aquilani, Robbie Keane & Jordan Henderson, even if the departed duo merit some sympathy. Only the costlier Torres & the coruscating Luis Suarez hv seemed immune.

Indeed, aft he declared his willingness 2 extend his stay on Merseyside, the latter broke the deadlock. Having played a 1-2 with Maxi Rodriguez, Suarez whipped a shot in2 the bottom corner of Thomas Sorensen's net. "A little bit of magic," said the beaten manager, Tony Pulis.

He provided Liverpool's spark, orbiting around Andy Carroll with manic energy & exerting a magnetism. The ball finds him, the cameras focus on him, & the controversy revolves around him. Suarez's goal was the sort 2 invite questions why he does not score more often; the swift, direct running, plus the placement & power of the shot scarcely suggested it was only his 11th of the season.

In fact, he is tied with a 4mer Liverpool striker as Peter Crouch scored Stoke's equaliser. It was a tale of beanpole strikers past & present, Crouch evading Carroll, his supposed marker, 2 head in Matthew Etherington's corner while Liverpool felt Ryan Shotton obstructed Pepe Reina. "The goalkeeper was fouled," Dalglish insisted.

Impeded the Spaniard may hv been, but his team-mates were not hindered. Tis is a schizophrenic season, where they trail ManU in the league but may lift more silverware than the other 19 top-flight clubs betw them.

The Carling Cup is already in the Anfield trophy cabinet; the FA Cup could join it, making a 42nd major honour. While typically determined Stoke side tried 2 halt the class of 2012, the fans decided not 2 compete with Liverpool's illustrious past. "The Autoglass Trophy, we won it 2 times," the self-deprecating Potters chorused.

MAN OF THE MATCH: Luis Suarez - A 2nd fine performance in 5 days fr the Uruguayan who, as he can be, was irrepressible. Stoke will be glad 2 see the back of him: he has scored 3 goals against them tis season. Suarez limped off near the end & Liverpool will assess his fitness b4 Wednesday's trip 2 QPR.

LIVERPOOL VERDICT: It was a scrappy game but they showed the spirit required 2 withstand Stoke's late offensive. Despite the pressure @ the end, Reina had comparatively little 2 do. Tat reflects well on Martin Skrtel & Jamie Carragher, in particular. The football, as Dalglish admitted, was not the best but he said: "It was a fantastic performance with the way they competed & put their bodies on the line." 1 of those bodies, Martin Kelly, was also among the hurt. With Glen Johnson out, Liverpool must hope it is not 2 serious.

STOKE VERDICT: Despite the stereotype, they actually played the neater football 4 some of the 1st half & had the chance 2 take the lead when Jonathan Walters broke clear & shot wide. Despite the disappointment of their exit, Pulis branded their marathon season "groundbreaking". With a third consecutive FA Cup quarter-final place & their longest run in Europe behind them, attention now turns 2 securing a maiden top-half finish in the Premier League.

Last edited by joew2005; 19-03-2012 at 05:08 AM.
Old 19-03-2012, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
doppelherz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

was a good performance from the lads!
It was so pleasing to see Downing do what we signed him for, that was one of those shots that you knew was heading for goal as it left his boot.

Brilliant stuff, hope the team can push on from here for a strong finish.
Old 19-03-2012, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 20
hardpen is a name known to allhardpen is a name known to allhardpen is a name known to allhardpen is a name known to allhardpen is a name known to allhardpen is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regaine View Post
FA Cup

Liverpool Vs Stoke

My prediction

Liverpool 2 Stoke 1 .

Bro you were are good . You must have won a lot of $$$ this morning.

Please pardon me if the pictures have been posted before.
Old 19-03-2012, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Gd solid overall performance, especially in the 2nd half...stoke not an easy team to break down...skrtel was the beast, gd goal fm luis n happy to c downing getting a goal...team looks more settled, if we can sort out the rt midfield/winger issue n get andy more into play i sld think next season shall look even more promising...anyways bk to this season...anfield south here we come again, hopefully wif a third visit in may...Wembley...wembley..

Ynwa
Old 19-03-2012, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 14
Echo3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEcho3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Well done Liverppol .
Old 21-03-2012, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 19
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Next match

QPR Vs Liverpool

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/preview?id=318018&cc=4716

Hope our lads will win this one too .

My prediction is 0 - 2

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...pledge?cc=4716

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...future?cc=4716

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/lates...rez-goal-spree

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 21-03-2012, 09:26 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 21
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

my prediction as well, liverpool to win 2-0

gonna wake up at 5am to watch it live
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1