The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2024, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 9
Agobmas deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAgobmas deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bernice - Housing Agent

More updates please Mr. Gentleman
Old 11-09-2024, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 705 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1591 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
GNNACCB Gog, you have all the traits and DNA of a good gentleman, just like all your samster bros here. So, stop repeating you are gentleman, virgin or whatever. Write more or you will be kick between your two blue ones.
She was half right, you wanted to stay with her, but not in her house lah. You needed a blur F like her to be able to up her valley.
You all really hor… my good name. Bernice is a nice girl. I seem to always attract the nice ones because I’m more attentive and a good listener. It makes them comfortable.

But honest. I never touch Bernice. This story is just a story, nothing more one

REALLY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agobmas View Post
More updates please Mr. Gentleman
Wah, I like you bro! You call me gentleman! Yes! I am! Everybody agrees and knows!
Old 11-09-2024, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Wah lao. I only share some of my flings and they happen to be nia. Not on purpose one la. There are others but honestly I’d think I get raped more than I fuck them!.

Thank you. please share those that doesn't go church after this story. hehe
Old 11-09-2024, 09:25 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Good morning all!!!!!!!! How is your wed?!? Blue? Muahaha.

———-

gog: Just kidding, I don't need the house yet, they can stay after the sales. Your first sales, you must be happy.

Bernice smiled gently. I remember she used a hand to swipe her hair by her cheeks behind her ear. How I wished I could lean over and give her a kiss.

Bernice shared the forms, telling me where to sign, and I just signed. Honestly, if the signature is for me to give my cum to Bernice whenever she wants, I would have already endorsed that.

B(ernice): And my comms is X% but because you are my first customer, I'll give you a discount.

She seemed most cheerful at this point in time. I just acknowledged and signed.

B: Later I'll just go over get the seller to sign and we can submit to HDB.

As she talked, the food also arrived. Bernice explained the details, procedures, but I wasn't really keen since I'm not in a hurry for the house. However, I just entertained her as she talked.

She probably just wants to be professional, so no harm in that.

Last edited by guyorgirl; 11-09-2024 at 10:13 AM.
Old 11-09-2024, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
mbhavana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

———-

gog: Just kidding, I don't need the house yet, they can stay after the sales. Your first sales, you must be happy.

Bernice smiled gently. I remember she used a hand to swipe her hair by her cheeks behind her ear. How I wished I could lean over and give her a kiss.

Bernice shared the forms, telling me where to sign, and I just signed. Honestly, if the signature is for me to give my cum to Bernice whenever she wants, I would have already endorsed that.

B(ernice): And my comms is X% but because you are my first customer, I'll give you a discount.

As she talked, the food also arrived. Bernice explained the details, procedures, but I wasn't really keen since I'm not in a hurry for the house. However, I just entertained her as she talked.

You made it blue... Waiting for the next juicy update... Did anything happen that day after dinner?
Old 11-09-2024, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 16
wattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud of

Camping here. Gog rich dude, got car, buy house like buy candy, some more good listener, how not to pull in the ladies.

Quote:

———-

Old 12-09-2024, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbhavana View Post
You made it blue... Waiting for the next juicy update... Did anything happen that day after dinner?
Hahaha I made it blue???? That’s my expertise leh!

Nothing happened, I’m reaching that part in writing soon though. A rollercoaster happened between now and then.

You’ll see why this front part of sharing is necessary. I could summarize all these in 1 paragraph but to me, that’s boring. If you folks want sex stories there are plenty out there. I’m not writing one. I’m just sharing my life.

There are a few different industry types of girls I had. Stewardess, boss, housing agent mostly to happened naturally as these are people you meet in life.

I don’t meet and immediately able to get into their pussies. Some took years (like Alicia). Some were shorter like few months (Milly) and some took slightly over a year (Janice). The fastest is still Lindi, (month plus).

Bernice… was longer but shorter than Alicia. Something happened that gave us the chance to grow nearer to each other.

I envy the bros today meet, tonight fuck, then fuck for years … wish I got such luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wattonhenry View Post
Camping here. Gog rich dude, got car, buy house like buy candy, some more good listener, how not to pull in the ladies.
Huh? I’m rich in fats. I am not rich in monetary.

If you didn’t read the front you won’t know why I’m buying house le. I’m not rich. Just a ladies’ man somehow. Girls like to talk to me and when you talk a lot… certain feelings grow.

The attraction changes. There will be a part of them which yearn for physical also. It depends on time, location and opportunity. Sometimes you get lucky when the stars align.

Sometimes you don’t. Every now and then I do get lucky but am not keen in casuals or booty calls. I have of course but it’s pretty meaningless.

Like i said. These days girls are like men. They just want to use your cock to enjoy and byeeeeee. Don’t think girls feel dirty after sex. Your cock is just a tool to them and they are not shy to use and leave.
Old 12-09-2024, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9305 / Power: 12
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Hope to read more update.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 12-09-2024, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirLance View Post
Hope to read more update.
Server hung. So I can’t update but it’s coming!
Old 12-09-2024, 09:27 AM
Samster

Good morning all, how’s the Thursday? Blue? Heheh.

————-

B(ernice): I'll need your I/C too for submission, and records.

Back then there's no PDPA bullshit or what privacy crap, so she took my I/C and took photos of the front and back.

B: So you're 25? Pretty young.

Don’t bother, I’m not going to put my real age.

gog: Yourself? 30s? You look very young.

B: Haha... no la.. auntie me 38 liao.

I don't know if on that day, I really got aroused at that sharing of her age, but for sure, right now as I type this, I am aroused thinking of her.

gog: Wow, you don't look your age.

B: Haha, you're just being nice. Thank you. Already say this treat is mine.

gog: I'm younger, of course you treat.

B: Not that young!

We made some small talk that evening but nothing progressed. Without saying, her wedding ring on the finger is already signifying she's taken, plus she goes church, nothing will ever happen.

B: So we need to apply loan for your house, I will need the COV...

gog: I'm not taking loan.

B: So fully from CPF?

gog: No.

Bernice eyes opened slightly and paused before she finally spoke again.
Old 12-09-2024, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 9
Matador is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMatador is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMatador is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for sharing nice story.
Old 12-09-2024, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 9
Xeus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXeus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXeus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Server hung. So I can’t update but it’s coming!
You are right and hope to read more.
Old 12-09-2024, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matador View Post
Thanks for sharing nice story.
Thank you bro, glad you like it wordy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeus View Post
You are right and hope to read more.
Always will have
Old 12-09-2024, 12:46 PM
Samster

Trying to write faster so posting more. Any objections to me posting more? Let me know if any. I’ll post lesser… hehehe

—————-

B(ernice): Erm, you buying or you just playing with me?

In my mind, I think she probably felt I'm just a free loader and got scared with where this is going, imagine you are trying to close and the buyer plays a joke on you. It's cruel, isn't it?

gog: I'm buying la, will use cash upfront. CPF is sitting there for retirement.

B: Cash? Full?

She sounded disbelief.

B: You strike toto ah?

gog: I wish.

Lied through my teeth. Tried to shift the topic.

gog: So can? I'll open the cheques for you, you need to let me know the amount.
Old 12-09-2024, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
terwong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

B: So you're 25? Pretty young.

Don’t bother, I’m not going to put my real age.
You don't have to put your real age, but surely everyone knows you need to be 35 to buy a HDB for singles. Unless, of course, the HDB in question is actually the condo you are living in - it's a no brainer...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1