The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2012, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
YDJR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Hang Flower Joints Experiences

Quote:
Originally Posted by driver94 View Post
Bro i also support mixue ,she is solid and good.....her neh neh ahhhhhhh
Yes, i was talking about 米雪 (mixue No. 30). You are right, she is solid and good. I have never fondled her neh neh before, have you? If you have, lucky you!!
Old 29-12-2012, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
myebook2008 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hang Flower Joints Experiences

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDJR View Post
Yes, i was talking about 米雪 (mixue No. 30). You are right, she is solid and good. I have never fondled her neh neh before, have you? If you have, lucky you!!
Not many chances to see 50k flowers now. This mixue must be very different. And DM boss seems doing well. Good for all, with this kind if customer, hfj biz can be continued.
Old 29-12-2012, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
iloveyj80 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro, any FR on Club Rainbow at Golden Mile Tower basement?
Old 30-12-2012, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
driver94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yea bro I agree he body really solid she have the CFM look
Yet so innocent look in her eyes when she stare in
Your eyes ...........her body fragrance .......

Last edited by driver94; 30-12-2012 at 12:33 AM.
Old 30-12-2012, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by driver94 View Post
Yea bro I agree he body really solid she have the CFM look
Yet so innocent look in her eyes when she stare in
Your eyes ...........her body fragrance .......
小心香水有毒!So you have fondled her neh neh...syork or not? So solid obviously silicon. I remember my elbow pressed on her neh neh once it was like silicon....
Old 30-12-2012, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by myebook2008 View Post
Not many chances to see 50k flowers now. This mixue must be very different. And DM boss seems doing well. Good for all, with this kind if customer, hfj biz can be continued.
Mixue is one of the luckiest PRC Singers who has a rich Malaysian Datuk老公 who apparently owns many luxurious cars incl. Ferrari & Lamboghini. The 黑社会大哥 is always accompanied by bodyguards to HFJ. So, what is throwing 50k one night on Mixue for someone like that?
Old 31-12-2012, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
小心香水有毒!So you have fondled her neh neh...syork or not? So solid obviously silicon. I remember my elbow pressed on her neh neh once it was like silicon....
bro in HFJ touching breast normal lei
Old 31-12-2012, 03:54 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Hang Flower Joints Experiences

Quote:
Mixue is one of the luckiest PRC Singers who has a rich Malaysian Datuk老公 who apparently owns many luxurious cars incl. Ferrari & Lamboghini. The 黑社会大哥 is always accompanied by bodyguards to HFJ. So, what is throwing 50k one night on Mixue for someone like that?
Wah bro you really well inform who cares who is her malaysian Lao gong
is. this is Singapore man .Good for her people hang flower we enjoy with no pressure
Old 31-12-2012, 04:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Retroguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by myebook2008 View Post
Not many guests there. Only one singer good-looking. Not recommended.
Thanks bro for the information

i was there a few nites ago, the joint not much people the girls are okok only. Only no 7 is pretty.
Old 31-12-2012, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
VirtualLove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wa bruddah, swah le la
From: 21-03-2011 until now still at it ah......say until now more than one year le kekeke
Quote:
Bro, how about No.86, she is friendly and cute
Quote:
Hi Bro., anyone knows about CD Singer No 86? Flat chested one. Can on or not? Ask me for this and that but still say 慢慢来嘛。。。If not i want to aboard my mission before i go bankrupt!
Quote:
Her name is MiXue. The one who doesn't smile.
Quote:
I fully agree to the Boycott List. Let's have all our bad experience shared and boycott one by one.
Quote:
YesYesbaby, you are right! It appears that you are very experienced too, Bro. How did you know chick like her is super experienced? This flat chested No. 86 has been to many countries before including Japan, Johor & KL many times. Heard from the staff she had a corporate Datuk boyfriend in KL who is also a gang 大哥. Just want to check if this chick can on or not? She has been asking me to buy her this and that but still say 我不是小姐慢慢来嘛。。。If anyone has experience with No 86 please share. Otherwise, i want to aboard my mission before i go bankrupt on her or being gunned down.
Quote:
Bro. red123, I would suggest we also boycott No 86 young sister, 可儿. Very sweet lips. Can really talk until my buddy says ribs also can break. She is a bad investment. Hang more than 2k so far, she promised to “和你出街”。 What she meant was go supper/dinner, buy fruits, buy takeaway for her sister then a bit of kissing and cupping her 50cents coin at the carpark and she will say 我再不回,我姐快饿死了. That's all for more than 2k investment. My buddy has classified her Bad bad investment with little return. BOYCOTT!!
Quote:
Bro., She is at Chinadoll. No way this chick is uppable lah if horny also just to tease you only...Tell me if I am wrong.

Heard my buddy said last mth end one KL big gun (came with BIG bodygurard) celebrated her birthday at CD. NOt sure was her 老公 or her 姐夫。

bad investment!
Quote:
Bro. Devol, what do you know about this pair of Hunan sisters? Especially No 86 Mixue. Can on or not? Can share a bit. tq
Quote:
Bro. Red123, sorry to hear about your sad story! I guess we all have our stories to tell. We must also know that these singers are nothing more Public Toilets. If you pay, you can go in to shoot. Don't pay, can't go in. We should NEVER own a public toilet bcos it costs to maintain. Our aim is to get shooting with min. payout. If public toilet too expensive, try the next one loh..what to do!? Cheer up Bro.!
Quote:
Bro devol, i think you are talking about the slim girl who can play violin?
Quote:
Prcik, i wish i read your advice earlier. Like kena her "kong tau" took No. 86 out bought her make up items, not cheap came to almost 1k. Confronted her and she admitted to having the 大福哥boyfriend in KL. it is also confirmed that her 老公also came to celebrate 可儿 birthday on 26th Feb. Shit! I feel like an idiot! You are right, why should i waste my $ on such a regularly used public toilet by its owner!?
Quote:
Bro. Devol, I see. Yes, the tall long hair lady from Beijing if i am not mistaken. She was also one of CD 老板娘 before..
Quote:
To All Brothers, My buddy and I really feel cheated by CD Singer No 86,and her younger sister 可儿,their sweet sms are still coming teasing us. What can we do?

I am pissed especially having spent approx 10k on Mixue already. What did I get in return? Nothing except a couple of kissings and hangings. Didnt even get to "bong". not that she has anything cup for me to "bong". Flat chested Airport! Shit! At least my buddy get to bong 可儿。。。

What can i do ? Brother, i am inexperienced. Please give some advice to ease my heartache and anger! HELP!
Quote:
Wah...bro prcik you still rub it in ? I am real pissed! especially lately she pretended to be pityful and claimed she had cashflow problem and i was kind enough to give her 2k + bought her items which means she swallowed 100% CD gets none.

As bro devol said she is an super experienced 大姐大 with her KL 大哥 boyfriend back-up, i guess other than boycott her and her sister 可儿 i can't do much to get even....Sick! if you have any good suggestion, please share!
Quote:
Very expensive and painful tuition fee man..I dont know if i kena her "kong tau" or what? Wasted so much time on her sms etc....Got NOTHING IN RETURN. Thinking about it No. 86 is not even electrifying. Looking at her nose and face you would know she did plastic surgery before. Shit!
Quote:
You are right! Wa liao leh...10k for less than one month. My credit will be jammed next month...shit! Now hearing her voice also feel painful!
Quote:
Feelings my Foot! May be to No. 86 $10k is nothing compared with what her KL 大哥 boyfriend could hang 10k in one night at CD for her & her 2 sisters (heard from CD staff No 86 told them her boyfriend drives Ferrari & Lamboghini in KL).

What really pissed me off is these China girls especially No 86, no matter what you hang for them during Cha Cha Time. They look like we owe them millions of dollars. They NEVER SMILE! We go there to enjoy, looking at their sour faces how to enjoy? CD management should fine those singers who do not smile on stage.

Let's all propose to CD Management to set this rule to fine any singer with sour face.
Quote:
When she was on the phone sms, and beginning of the evening very sweet 亲爱的晚上好。。。during the evening she will be asking me to support more. After bbc, perhaps i didn't hang to her expectation, her face turns sour didn't talk much thereafter.

As Bro Devol said, she is super experienced chick with many 花样。。。at times myself also feel confused like my buddy said kena " kong tau".
Quote:
Bro Yangguo, it is (TEN) 10k! it also surprised me! i guess i am having a love-hate feelings with this super experinced No 86. Driving me crazy!
Quote:
Thanks..Bro IK and Devol. Good advice! i already told No 86 off already, 不要以为我是傻瓜。。。cut loss and press on!
Quote:
heng you din take...dun want to go CD anymore, dun want to see No 86 face otherwise keno "kong tau" again.
Quote:
I asked my reliable source, CD staff 小妹that same question too. Apparently, they 骂架了跑来新加坡。。but they also told me No 86 老公 came to celebrate young sis 可儿birthday but not No 86 birthday. Strange??

No 86 claims she can't drink alcohol.. how i wish 买酒道歉 can be done at CD see her drink till drunk. At least to make me feel better.
Quote:
Thanks Bro K9696, for your good advice! you know it is like 中毒一样。。。addicted. This is a painful lesson. I take it as wake up call. Yes, move on!
Quote:
investment or cheated. what i know is i have to pay additional 10k on my credit card for nothing but heartache from No 86 bitch! her sms still come in...怎么不理我了。。。sick!
Quote:
Indeed there are few nice bro giving words of advice and comfort. Appreciated most. Never again with this No 86 Hunan bitch!
Quote:
Yes, Jacky Chan is right. Just like junior_cannibal said #1513
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal
Feeling is a strange thing. The stranger thing is, a lot of PRC girls seem to like guys who are not so nice to them. When we try to be the super nice guy, end up going no where.
Quote:
Yes! yes! Who are you,bro? Don't tell me you are also one of their victims.
Quote:
JC, i took your good advice ended up i didn't get to bonk that No. 86 bitch。 她叫我去死!and i told her to fxxk off too.
Quote:
看看她怎么拽?别浪费我时间。怎么s是什么意思啊!你也认识那86号八婆米雪吗?
Old 31-12-2012, 08:38 PM
Samster

VirtualLove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
CD is boring to me now. New singers are not that hot. Most of them look so sour during PPC as if we owe them millions of dollars and the management is not doing anything about it, allowing them to spoil our night. Don't want to go there liao..
Quote:
Bro devol, you are HFJ grand master too. CD is boring to me now. New singers are not that hot. Most of them look so sour during PPC as if we owe them millions of dollars and the management is not doing anything about it, allowing them to spoil our night. Don't want to go there liao.. Any other better HFJ?
Quote:
Woh..老兄,you are very well informed. I feel so much better now. At least I am not the only one kena 大姐大米雪的 “kong tau". This bitch is really daring and greedy! Of course i am only small fly can't give her me Open Account 自己补花挂袍 etc lah..You are right! Even if I can, why should I be nice to such a regularly used toilet ?

So the guy celebrated 可儿 birthday was "Ferrari". Must see how this 大福哥 looks like.

不要做傻瓜替别人养老婆孩子啦??? 米雪生过孩子吗? From the look of it, this old chick has probably being bonked until very "loose" already. Not Syork anymore. Anyone wants it may have to put on 2 umbrellas..hahaha...Not me! Dont want to become Greatest Sucker in Singapore HFJ !
Quote:
Bro., dun waste your time & $ on #86 大姐大 lah。 Like Bro Devol said #77 可儿 can drink. My buddy had her high once and lucky him managed to grop her B34 in the room.

Take Uncle LiewS7779 advice. pay $100-$200 and get to grop her B34! Not bad for the evening... but, don't you take her out. That's when your wallet is going to get hurt. Enjoy Groping, Bro.!
Quote:
Bro.Love, I think you got the wrong singer lah..#86 is MiXue NOT Xiao Ai man...contact : 8 1 4 7 8 3 0 3 is not 大姐大米雪的。
Quote:
Bro Liew, you said 不要做傻瓜替别人养老婆孩子啦? #86 米雪生过孩子吗? 和谁生的啊?Ferrari ?
Quote:
So u were there last night. How much did they get? Which brainless sucker hung for them? Obviously didn't read what Uncle Liew wrote abt them. We should not allow this to happen. How can bitches like #77/#86 be skinning money of Singaporean men!

How can we make Bro RED Boycott list more effective? Any good suggestion?
Quote:
Bro. IK, Good Luck this weekend. But, i doubt if #86 is likely to bring you any luck. So, u may need to play with the numbers.
Quote:
I have visited the link. Knowing CD No 86 米雪 and having heard from the staff 小弟&小妹们, and also the manager. What has been written is true esp. 和那姓刘挂假花的通奸事情。Have time must visit 金色年代,sound like an interesting place. Uncle Liew, thank you for the valuable information helping all of us to avoid public toilet like No. 86.
Quote:
How true! Bro limjp, we must learn from you man..."It is NOT easy to do that esp. in public. 我们会以为不好意思。

But, 既然她都不会不好意思的fill up the trolley with 1k. 我们也不必不好意思 embarrassing her at the counter.

I wonder what she was feeling with load of trolley but no one to pay for her. hahaha。。。做得非常好!!
Quote:
Also heard one customer hung for no 86 Mixue almost 10k on 13th april without doing show, even hung a 5k 袍, is it true? Which rich idiot? Can someone confirm? What is going on man?? All these girls on boycott list are doing well.????
Quote:
Thanks bro., No 86 made 30k last month you also know。Wah.. you know her so well?

Then, this 她妈的 叫THOMAS的老公 is the Ferrari / Lamboghini 黑社会大哥 guy? Is the the same guy who celebrated No. 77 可儿 birthday? This 老公 must be very special for singer No. 86 to have the guts to sing “老公老公我爱你” on stage during PPC to get 5k pao. 没什么了不起的!

bloody hell! Since Malaysians are so good to her, that bitch should go back to Malaysia instead of treating Singaporean customers like monkeys with peanuts. Shit!
Quote:
Thanks bro. We went there last month, the singers there told us this is a big joint with pretty singers. My experienced buddy told them we never see DM as a big joint but a "二奶村",haha! The way we saw the uncles and Malaysian Datuk throw money we know leow the singers are bao by them already. Some of the singers are previously from China Doll.

The place is for rich fool only la..forget about up any singers there. They will suck you dry.
Quote:
Bro., how true! I went to Dong Men lately looking at the Uncle and Malaysian Datuk throwing money at the singers. You just won't believe it. That night was 做秀。. One singer made 20k another one No 30 has her 老公 there a datuk from Malaysia made 50k just that night. Do we make 50k or even 20k one day??
Quote:
You bid I trust NO ONE and NO BODY in the night scene especially at “Dong Men” which is Notorious for being a “二奶村“Basically all the singers are either老板娘 or bao by stupid rich. Eg. Mixie that night 做秀唱老公老公我爱你 to her Malaysian Datuk老公is a typical example. You are right ! Trust NO ONE and NO BODY in the night scene
Quote:
My personal experience is don’t pay the full 100%. Just pay the company 20%, get the singer to tell the company 她急着用钱,她先拿了。A friend was stupid enough to pay the full amount. Once the singer got the money, she came up with all kind of BS sad stories 我家需要用到钱要我马上打钱回去。。。These PRC singers are nothing but 骗钱的。
Quote:
Bro, a friend of mine is regular customer in Ginza, he know xiao yu, what do you want to know about her?
Quote:
Mike, lets me do some verification to ensure we are referring to the same girl. Xiao Yu that you refer to is she from 四川? She can sing very well especially 民歌? And she is quite old already right?
Quote:
Quote:
Bro., you said you also support mixue ,she is solid and good.....her neh neh ahhhhhhh. I have never fondled her neh neh before but would love to do so, Have you? If you have, lucky you!! share your experience...
Quote:
People 老公 S.A.TAN, Datuk or President of USA also not important.
Braddah, 2013 around the corner le, I wish you to let it go, don't stalk her or talk about her anymore liao. I personally not helping neither do I know her, but as a reader, what would you say if you know someone doing exactly like what you're doing? You have cut down the whole forest for a tree or like you say public toilet that isn't yours braddah. Swah liao, move on, many PRC Chee Bye out there.
Happy New Year and may you 干 many PRC pussy this coming year
Old 01-01-2013, 03:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
DayView2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

CheeBye jiak buay tioh ki seow lolzzz chow buay kun happy new year loser!
Old 01-01-2013, 07:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
sideswapmi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Braddah...Happy new year 2013...Huat arh........
Old 01-01-2013, 08:40 AM
Samster

FangNiPaGouPi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Walao.., 2013 liao... Huat arh....

Happy new year to all
Old 02-01-2013, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
myebook2008 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveyj80 View Post
Bro, any FR on Club Rainbow at Golden Mile Tower basement?
Long time ago I was there once, very old place, whole area not so clean too. Not recommended.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1