The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2012, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
junkie72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
recommendations for tall and voluptious chicks

Been a while I visited G land. Hope to get some inputs from bros. I am a sucke r for tall leggy and voluptious women. To provide. Mental picture, I was once super addicted to 1645's Moon (long retired). The closest I can find now is Lisa from the same homebase.

So here's looking forward with abated Breathe for Bro's recommendations.

Merci Beacoup!
Boobs:0 FLAT/1 A/2 B/3 C
Body:0 PIG/1 Stick/2 Slim/3 Shapely
Bonking:0 Everything cannot/1 Dead Fish/2 French,BJ,FJ/3 Orgasmic & a bit kinky
GFE:0 Cold/1 Friendly/2 Passionate/3 Marry her
Old 18-09-2012, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
laopiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: recommendations for tall and voluptious chicks

brother, can try Yang Ling of 2060. She about 1.65m, 45kg. Face a bit like Hongkong singer 陈慧琳. She says she is university graduate.

She got very nice curve from waist all the way down to toes. Legs longer than body type.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkie72 View Post
Been a while I visited G land. Hope to get some inputs from bros. I am a sucke r for tall leggy and voluptious women. To provide. Mental picture, I was once super addicted to 1645's Moon (long retired). The closest I can find now is Lisa from the same homebase.

So here's looking forward with abated Breathe for Bro's recommendations.

Merci Beacoup!
Old 18-09-2012, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
junkie72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by laopiao View Post
brother, can try Yang Ling of 2060. She about 1.65m, 45kg. Face a bit like Hongkong singer 陈慧琳. She says she is university graduate.

She got very nice curve from waist all the way down to toes. Legs longer than body type.
Thanks buddy, try her out later in the evening
Boobs:0 FLAT/1 A/2 B/3 C
Body:0 PIG/1 Stick/2 Slim/3 Shapely
Bonking:0 Everything cannot/1 Dead Fish/2 French,BJ,FJ/3 Orgasmic & a bit kinky
GFE:0 Cold/1 Friendly/2 Passionate/3 Marry her
Old 18-09-2012, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
laopiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkie72 View Post
Thanks buddy, try her out later in the evening
sori bro, her name is Ling Yang, not Yang Ling
Old 18-09-2012, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slotti View Post
Bro, how do you rate ET in terms of looks ? purely subjective though
Bro, ET grows over the months during her stint here, i mean grow in the area of waist and stomach.
Old 18-09-2012, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 13
kp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to behold
Ruyi of 1809

After reading of the FRs of Ruyi of 1809, I finally called her a week ago and give my humble input.

Name: Ruyi
Home base: 1809
Origin: Hubei, PRC
Height: 165 cm
Boobs: 36B+, natural and somewhat sagging
Looks: pleasant and slightly mature looking, medium built, her size is in between Fei Fei and Moon, ex-wls of 1654A
Background: a Dongguan veteran, she followed its ISO rather closely as I had experienced in Dongguan one year ago.

Shower: a good clean up, followed by boobs and body massage and BBBJ, 8/10

Catbath: Good licking and lip suckling of my body, a good traditional massage for over 10 minutes, 8.5/10

BBBJ: followed Dongguan style closely, she moved her head and gave a rotational suction, she also moved her body 360 degrees while serving my didi at one stage she was upside down with legs leaning against the wall, the time was about 10 minutes, 8.5/10

AR: good but not outstanding as compared to Moon's, 7/10

FJ: started with traditional cowgal, doggie and ended in missionary style, obliging and engaging, both of us enjoyed the session, 8/10

Frenching: light kissing on lips, 6/10

GFE: not strong, I think she was a very saesoned wl, 5.5/10

Attitude: very professional, 7.5

Overall: willing to put in good effort and not short changing the client 8/10

RTF: yes in a few weeks' time.
Old 19-09-2012, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johnnyking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jia Yi 2045
House 2045 Lor20Hse45

Name: Jia Yi
Home base: 2045
Origin: Henan, China
Height: 163 cm
Boobs: 36C+, natural and beutifully shaped for boob lover (must see)
Apperance : sweet, attractive

Shower: a good clean up, followed by best boobs and body massage, grab & tickle your didi from under and behind 9/10

Catbath: Good suction power in licking suckling of entire body for over 10 minutes, 8.5/10

BBBJ: shiok man, suck till you hard and almost come. observing and looking at you with CFM looks... really steamming hot man. 10+1/10

AR: ok, 7/10

FJ: started with traditional cowgal, doggie and ended in missionary style, obliging and engaging. must feel her pussy sucking power after 1st round of licking sucking good, 8.5/10

Frenching: yes, 7/10

GFE: very gfe feeling, feel like ta-pao home for good, 10+1/10

Attitude: soothing, 8.5

Overall: cannot miss this gem but always long waiting at least 1-2 hours 10+1/10

RTF: always if enough vitamin M .
Old 20-09-2012, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

This jiayi is 2047 jiayi or a new one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyking View Post
Jia Yi 2045
House 2045 Lor20Hse45

Shower: a good clean up, followed by best boobs and body massage, grab & tickle your didi from under and behind 9/10

Catbath: Good suction power in licking suckling of entire body for over 10 minutes, 8.5/10

BBBJ: shiok man, suck till you hard and almost come. observing and looking at you with CFM looks... really steamming hot man. 10+1/10

FJ: started with traditional cowgal, doggie and ended in missionary style, obliging and engaging. must feel her pussy sucking power after 1st round of licking sucking good, 8.5/10

Overall: cannot miss this gem but always long waiting at least 1-2 hours 10+1/10

Old 20-09-2012, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
weeep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyking View Post
Jia Yi 2045
House 2045 Lor20Hse45

Bro, I believe you are generous and have over rated Jia Yi of 2047. Maybe you could be a newbie. Could I suggest you also try out other wls? If you need good recommendations, you may seek the advice of OKTs Willie of 2831A, Ah Yap of 1606 and Garrick of 1654A. Have good fun bro.
Old 20-09-2012, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johnnyking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

apology... masters, it should be 2047.
will try more of others as well thanks.
Old 20-09-2012, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeep View Post
Bro, I believe you are generous and have over rated Jia Yi of 2047. Maybe you could be a newbie. Could I suggest you also try out other wls? If you need good recommendations, you may seek the advice of OKTs Willie of 2831A, Ah Yap of 1606 and Garrick of 1654A. Have good fun bro.
jiayi no good meh?
Old 20-09-2012, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

a bit MILF
Old 20-09-2012, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 15
haizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud of

Was out of town for quite some time and managed to try a new girl from this house. Yan Yan from Hunan. Service was average, it was her looks which caught my attention.

Managed to try Ruyi this afternoon and her standard is one of the best in 1809. Another service-consistent one would be chocolate which I haven't rtf in a long while. Also tried a new girl from 1651. Forgot her name but she is short and petite with very small boobs and wore a dress with leopard print. It seems that she expect tips from her customers after the session and the entire experience is more of professional services than GfE.

Back to the topic, a summary of the service oriented Ruyi in this house,

Face: 6.8/10 not exactly the sweep-you-off-your-feet kind of beauty but the looks will grow into you as the session progress

Boobs: 8/10 C cup. Great for boob lovers. Awesome visual in the mirror when bonking doggy style.

Shower: 7/10 SOP with boob rub which is a turn on

Catbath: 8/10 very detailed and pays attention to the right spot. Can see that she is well trained in this department.

AR: 8.5/10 I like the way she does it.

BBBJ: 9/10 the way she looks at you while doing the job simply makes you want to start FJ immediately. Time spent in this dept is generous.

FJ: 8.8/10 it was fantastic with natural audio. Very accommodating for all positions. Tried spooning with her facing the mirror and I nearly couldn't hold in my load.

GFE: 6.5/10 room for great improvement in this area and she recognise this. Maybe some senior here can help break her defences.

Rtf: yes! Understood from her that the menses will be coming soon but not in the next few days. Will rtf before red alert.
Old 20-09-2012, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
weeep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeep View Post
Hi bros, some one zapped me and called me a clone. I upped Jia Yi and wrote a FR on 29.8.12. I had my first hand experience of her and cannot be called a clone. All bros are free to express their views so do I.
Old 20-09-2012, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

FR on 02 (ling er) at 2413 jln molek.

Saw this girl at one of my regular houses and found that she suit my taste so made a mental note of her already.

Today went down to her house which is in a nice quiet area for a good fuck.

And boy was it good.

If you like jiajia formerly from 1654a, I am guessing you'll like 02 as well.

She's fair like jiajia, and slightly meaty and the face reminds me a bit of jiajia.

May not be to everyone's taste but I give her a 7 for looks as I find her very cute.

Body wise, just nice for me, curves where there should be curves, b cup boobs and nice wide shoulders like a swimmer. This girls physique looks sporty to me and she has a nice tattoo on one bicep.I give her a 7.5 for her body...

Service wise gotta give her an 8. She looks very cheerful and she makes you feel comfy with her friendliness. Catbath from back to front in the bathroom, including a bbj and AR with you standing.., shiok ah!

On the bed, another thorough catbath from back to front. A longer AR this time and this girl can FUCK YOUR ASS with her tongue... She pushes it in strong and hard... Wah lan... Steam leh.

Bbj also very good, deepthroat and she licks you HARD all the way till every inch of your body is sucked clean including all ten of your fingers! Song ah!

FJ time... This girl's got the cushion for the pushin, not fat but just the right amount of meat to make
things very sexciting... Piak piak piak damn loud...

Doggy style especially was enjoyable ...

My cock really exploded into her cunt like nobody's business. The fucking and climax for me was so intense i scared condom burst. Lucky never.

Overall I give this 02 an 8/10.

Good service girl that's worth an RTF especially if you liked jiajia formerly from 1654a that type.

Fuck, my cock still throbbing from the session man...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1