The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 21-10-2010, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2-0-1-2 View Post
pearl, long time no see! how is everything? do you have new discovery?
I'm arriving this Sunday.. Hope to find something new and nude cos I heard BJ damm cold now.. Hahaha

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 21-10-2010, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 15
2-0-1-2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better2-0-1-2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better2-0-1-2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better2-0-1-2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better2-0-1-2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
I'm arriving this Sunday.. Hope to find something new and nude cos I heard BJ damm cold now.. Hahaha
yes, it's cold in beijing now. maybe, someday it would snow suddenly...

i'm now in shenzhen on business. it's warm here and i'm still on a T-shirt.

how long will you stay in beijing this time?
Old 21-10-2010, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2-0-1-2 View Post
yes, it's cold in beijing now. maybe, someday it would snow suddenly...

i'm now in shenzhen on business. it's warm here and i'm still on a T-shirt.

how long will you stay in beijing this time?
I will be in BJ for 1 week then going SH for 5 days then going CP for 3 days..

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 21-10-2010, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 23
risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmeoff View Post
U remember her name?
Her name is Xiao Xiao.
Old 21-10-2010, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
jdrman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's quite cold here. Looking for a good scrub, massage and a quick release.
Staying at Crowne Plaza Sun Palace. Any good recommendation nearby
Old 22-10-2010, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 20
hayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to behold

Called Maria yesterday morning to ask for a SYT. Arrived at around 45mins later. Looks wise 6/10 but wow wee, she got nice body. Went to my room and started to strip. At least a C cup! I was kinda of sexually deprived for at least 2 mths ever since I arrived Beijing. So a 6/10 SYT with a pair of C cup boobs already drove me crazy.

The rest is history. Did her in missionary and ended in doggie. Maybe too kan cheong, session ended in 20mins (should have tekan her more by fingering her CB and other fun).

Maria' svc is good. As mentioned by other bros, Maria will try to match to your expectations. She told me that Tian Shang Ren Jian type of girls will cost around 1000RMB or more. Any bros tried this type of high class girls before?
Old 22-10-2010, 12:53 AM
Samster

hayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to behold

I really missed Geylang, HC and all the SYT FLs that I can find in Singapore. Realised that you must really have guanxi in order to get a good FXXX in China (truly the Chinese way of getting things done). Recently I went to a massage house at Wudaokou. Only HJ that costs around 198RMB. I am slowly trying to coax the girl to do FL outside. Paid extra 100 RMB to undress her. From only allowed me to suck her nipples, now she is willingly to suck my nipples too. (note: I love girls sucking my nipples...heehee). Hopefully, one of these days can ask her out for a good FXXX.

Any bros here can share good massage place? I tried once in Nanning, got 2 girls to shower for me and rubbed for me. Got this kinda of service in Beijing or not? I really hope to go for it. Also, really appreciate bros here who can PM me for SYT FLs' contact number. 8)
Old 22-10-2010, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
QQBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It has been a while that I've come to this forum. The past 1 month was a fiasco for me. I have so much travelling in China, such that I don't have the time. Whenever I'm in Beijing, I will call Lily to arrange for my bed warmer, since it is getting cold there. Anway, business for her has been good since the National Day, so she has imported several new girls.

Amy, 24 years is from Sichuan. She is a beautician, pretty face, well groom, petitie, very fair and smooth skin. When you talk to her, you'll notice that she is a bimbo. Still single, and looking for a boyfriend who can support her financially and physically.

Nana, 21 years old is from Sichuan. Doesn't have a nice face, but her figure is voluptuous, with big boobs. Very cheerful girl, and if you prefer someone chatty, then Nana will be it.

Ding Ding, 22 years old, is still the most popular girl in Lily's stable as she has the innocent Gillian Chung look. Her pretty face and great service make your money well worth spending. Although she is an ang pai, she still maintain her standard very well.

Wendy, 22 years old, also an ang pai. Not as pretty as Ding ding, but still a beauty. She claimed to be a graduate, and can speak some English. If you fantasize a fling with your secretary, ask Wendy to put on her buisness suits before going to your place.

There are also others like Juan Juan, Wang Li, Bing Bing, Fei Fei, Xiao Hong, Xiao Wen, where they are trying very hard to be the next ang pai in Lily's stable.

Lily can be contacted at: 13552885100. Enjoy!

寧教我負天下人,休教天下人負我
Ever since I reached puberty, my taste for women has not changed.. Their average age is always 20.
Old 22-10-2010, 08:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
simon 2007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear All,

Just a question to ask all seniors.

1. Can I bring a girl back to hotel for overnight without any problem?

2. If I check in Hotel with a local girl is it allow? What I meant is that I get a girl for a few days accompany and she stay with me.

Thanks in advanced.
Old 23-10-2010, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon 2007 View Post
Dear All,

Just a question to ask all seniors.

1. Can I bring a girl back to hotel for overnight without any problem?
Most 4-5 stars international hotels don't really bother if you have overnight visitors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon 2007 View Post

2. If I check in Hotel with a local girl is it allow? What I meant is that I get a girl for a few days accompany and she stay with me.

Thanks in advanced.
I've done that many times, even have part-time girl friends to accomanpy me to other cities.

寧教我負天下人,休教天下人負我
Ever since I reached puberty, my taste for women has not changed.. Their average age is always 20.
Old 23-10-2010, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen View Post
Brother,

Did not use the service of Lily for quite sometimes, how is it now?

Is Yanda still going on in Beijing?

Thanks.
Her business is as usual. You still chat with her often?

寧教我負天下人,休教天下人負我
Old 23-10-2010, 03:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
username85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by QQBoy View Post
It has been a while that I've come to this forum. The past 1 month was a fiasco for me. I have so much travelling in China, such that I don't have the time. Whenever I'm in Beijing, I will call Lily to arrange for my bed warmer, since it is getting cold there. Anway, business for her has been good since the National Day, so she has imported several new girls.

Amy, 24 years is from Sichuan. She is a beautician, pretty face, well groom, petitie, very fair and smooth skin. When you talk to her, you'll notice that she is a bimbo. Still single, and looking for a boyfriend who can support her financially and physically.

Nana, 21 years old is from Sichuan. Doesn't have a nice face, but her figure is voluptuous, with big boobs. Very cheerful girl, and if you prefer someone chatty, then Nana will be it.

Ding Ding, 22 years old, is still the most popular girl in Lily's stable as she has the innocent Gillian Chung look. Her pretty face and great service make your money well worth spending. Although she is an ang pai, she still maintain her standard very well.

Wendy, 22 years old, also an ang pai. Not as pretty as Ding ding, but still a beauty. She claimed to be a graduate, and can speak some English. If you fantasize a fling with your secretary, ask Wendy to put on her buisness suits before going to your place.

There are also others like Juan Juan, Wang Li, Bing Bing, Fei Fei, Xiao Hong, Xiao Wen, where they are trying very hard to be the next ang pai in Lily's stable.

Lily can be contacted at: 13552885100. Enjoy!
thanks for the info bro. visiting china next month.
Old 23-10-2010, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by QQBoy View Post
Her business is as usual. You still chat with her often?
Haha! Quite busy now! Did not chat with her at all now! You still in regular contact with her, I suppose?

Regards

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 25-10-2010, 12:22 AM
Samster

Just made an appointment with Ding Ding from Lily's stable tomorrow morning.
Look forward to it very much ~~
Old 25-10-2010, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 15
2-0-1-2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better2-0-1-2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better2-0-1-2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better2-0-1-2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better2-0-1-2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayashi72 View Post
Just made an appointment with Ding Ding from Lily's stable tomorrow morning.
Look forward to it very much ~~
wish you good luck! and don't forget to share your experience with us as quickly as possible...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1