The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, Kingsman, Kingsman007, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie

Old Today, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1433 / Power: 9
blitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by maeda91 View Post
Saw the new jav listing, since when momojiri kaname is a S1 actress?
Misleading for bros who are unaware and paying the premium for it.
You are right bro @maeda91 桃尻かなめ Momojiri Kaname has never worked for S1 before. This can be easily verified from official public data.

https://s1s1s1.com/search/list?keywo...%AA% E3%82%81

https://s1s1s1.com/search/list?keywo...81%AA%E3%82%81

For example on the S1 website - if you search her JAV stage name in Kanji or in hiragana or a combination of both. You won't find her listed. That's because she has never worked for S1. If a girl has worked for S1 before - you will find her works or profile listed even if she has retired and is no longer working there. For example if you search 安達夕莉 Adachi Yuri, you will find her works and bio of her on the official S1 website

official S1 website homepage: https://s1s1s1.com

https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E6%A1...81%AA%E3%82%81

If you search her profile online whether using her Kanji/Hiragana name - 桃尻かなめ, Momojiri Kaname you will be able to see that she has worked for Faleno from 2020 to 2023 and also Fitch in 2023 as mentioned by bro @dytakeshi . Her wikipedia profile is the most comprehensive so I'll just leave it here.

But also objectively speaking, even though S1 No.1 Style is the top AV production agency in Japan, Faleno is also a major AV production agency in Japan as bro @Trafalgar has also mentioned. So it really bewilders me why is there a need to lie and use false marketing when the truthful ad copy - "Faleno star" is not only good enough, it improves credibility through honesty.

Unfortunately some OKTs in SG don't really know anything about the entertainment industry in Japan, didn't bother to make the effort to learn and just caught on other stables marketing taglines and just copy - disregarding whether or not it is true for their own girl being marketed. We are in a very strange situation in SG where many customers are not only deeply knowledgeable about the AV industry in Japan as evidenced by the numerous bros here who spotted this obvious false advertising, bros are also extremely tech savvy. But yet we are treated like idiots by purveyors of false advertising who act as if we have no access to such basic publicly available information or technology tools.

The evidence is always out there on the internet, verify it for yourself.
Old Today, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3291 / Power: 8
maeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trafalgar View Post
Haha that's certainly misleading to the layman. That being said, Faleno is a reputable studio with top shelf A-listers as well and has had numerous actresses hopped between the 2 labels before (most notably Moe Amatsuka, Ai Hongo and Arina Hashimoto). Might as well be upfront.
Hello Bro,

You are right but those a-listers since have moved out like Arina to Moodyz n Hongo Ai to S1, only left Moe who is going to retire soon.
Faleno girls standard have dropped over the years. Reputable agencies will only push their best gals to S1.
And momojiri was never consider A lister, purely using fake marketing to maximize earnings.
Old Today, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3394 / Power: 13
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Misinformation is the name of the game these days.

As the MAGA says... fake news, fake FRs, fake photos, just have to take it in our stride.

For this rejection issue, I think VP would be faultless in his policy. For some of the oldies who remember... since VP first started in mid 2019, I would say most of his babes were QC'ed to a good level.

I remember my first VP bonk was the delectable Gucci, at the grand price of $300.

And now his babes quantity has increased and prices decreased, so that says something. I, for the record, have never rejected any of his babes.
Old Today, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3291 / Power: 8
maeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond repute

I have supported both stables for the jav girls they brought in.
Both have brought in quality jav stars so far.
As bros here have mentiioned, information is widely availabe online.
No issue to paying a premium price for the real deal but for those bros who are nt that fsmiiar with the industry.
They are simply paying premium for the fake marketing they see.
Old Today, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
bingbanbong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayG2021 View Post
How to contact her?
Hi bro, in my FR have her SBF thread for the contact, please click it to be directed, thanks.
Old Today, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 2
Trafalgar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTrafalgar is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by maeda91 View Post
Hello Bro,

You are right but those a-listers since have moved out like Arina to Moodyz n Hongo Ai to S1, only left Moe who is going to retire soon.
Faleno girls standard have dropped over the years. Reputable agencies will only push their best gals to S1.
And momojiri was never consider A lister, purely using fake marketing to maximize earnings.
Yes bro, not forgetting Karen Kaede who returned to ideapocket. Agree with you their roster peaked 2 years ago but I'd argue Faleno is still a good production studio overall. I'd pay top dollar to bonk Mai Tsubasa, Erisa Kusunoki and Chiharu Mitsuha lol.

Just unfortunate that OKT missed the mark with the marketing on this, whether intentionally or not. That said, my experiences with his JAV girls have been great so far.
Old Today, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 14
tankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsmen89 View Post
Thank you bro @tankawen for the recommendation to pay Angela a visit 🙏
A quick report back before I post my FR for Angela later this evening, Angela is pretty (though my personal view is that Jolin and Zoei are prettier, but bros will definitely not reject Angela when you see her), her skin is snow-white fair and smooth, her body is voluptuous with nice boobs that boob lovers will enjoy, her pussy has stubbles but it is deliciously wet and sweet, and her service in bed is good with lots of loud and erotic moans.

Angela is a full suite service girl other than the fact that she does not shower with you and she is abit shy. But she is a bang for buck girl and is a VP legend potential. Angela takes the A spot in my VP A-Z!

Unfortunately the poor girl shared with me that she did not sleep well last night so she may not be accepting any new bookings for today and she has to reschedule her appointments for tomorrow as she will be resting tomorrow.
So if bros are keen to visit Angela, if I could suggest do pre-book her for Wednesday when bro VP opens up her slots tomorrow. Similar to Diora, Angela will be another girl who will be hard to book if you don’t secure your slot in advance.

Cheers bros and happy bonking 🙏

Glad you weren't too disappointed with my recommendation bro. In hindsight, I probably agree that Zoe is prettier. It's just that I've read before that she doesn't offer DFK and painting and hence I've never visited her before.

And about Angela being too tired today. I guess that's what happens when some of the girls still go moonlight at KTVs after they end work. Unless she paces herself properly, she's gonna burn out before her stint ends.
Old Today, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 17
Lor Mee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLor Mee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lily from SNS

I had her for dinner on last friday evening.

I have a great time with Lily. She was shy at first hiding behind the door. First impression was sexy hot chick with a hot voluptuous body and a CFM face

We have a small chat to warm thing up then strip to birthday suit and i perform inspection on her boobs and body in the shower. She has long hair and she was fair. Her boobs was damn big and natural. We held close together and french like like love while groping her body and playing with her hot boobs.

Then dried, went back to bed. Took a short rest. My cock stand upon seeing her naked out from shower. She was automatic, sensing that it stand. She did more foreplay, kissing, rubbing her clit and then i proceeded to eat her.She was moaning and felt good. Practically wet and wetter and wettest. NO JOKE. I continue to lick and suck till she beg for me cock to suck me.

Next, i made her suck really deep. She was skillful and the blow was fast and furious type with good suction bbbj, not the lazy type. After that, cap me with her mouth then we start our love making journey.

Did her in various positions. She moan and i bang her damn hard from cowgirl to missionary and releasing my shots in doggie.

She has hardworking and friendly attitude and never showed a sour face.

Of course the GFE was high too.

Treat her well and she will be very very nice to you.
Old Today, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tankawen View Post
Glad you weren't too disappointed with my recommendation bro. In hindsight, I probably agree that Zoe is prettier. It's just that I've read before that she doesn't offer DFK and painting and hence I've never visited her before.

And about Angela being too tired today. I guess that's what happens when some of the girls still go moonlight at KTVs after they end work. Unless she paces herself properly, she's gonna burn out before her stint ends.
Hi bro, I think now a lot of VP girls are offering full suit due to decreased in bookings. We just try whoever offers full suits will do.
Some of them really wanted to earn money but they cannot handle alcohols or the extreme workload. Fucking a tired overhung FL really a mood spoiler. I am glad that both Jolin and Emma never worked in KTV last time.
Old Today, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 14
tankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Hi bro, I think now a lot of VP girls are offering full suit due to decreased in bookings. We just try whoever that offer full suits will do.
Some of them really wanted to earn money but they cannot handle alcohols or the extreme workload. Fucking a tired overhung FL really a mood spoiler. I am glad that both Jolin and Emma never worked in KTV last time.
Agree with you on both points bro. Just that there are too many silent lurkers leading to a lack of FRs. Without proper FRs it's hard to gauge who are the full suite providers. Hence I'm always thankful to bros who generously take the time to pen something down for the benefit of other bros

And yes, the Mongolian chick was hungover when I met her. Maybe I should really stop going for early afternoon slots especially during weekends. And Jolin doesn't need to work KTV la. I'm sure she is earning enough just based off VP and possibly the additional support of some bros
Old Today, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tankawen View Post
Agree with you on both points bro. Just that there are too many silent lurkers leading to a lack of FRs. Without proper FRs it's hard to gauge who are the full suite providers. Hence I'm always thankful to bros who generously take the time to pen something down for the benefit of other bros

And yes, the Mongolian chick was hungover when I met her. Maybe I should really stop going for early afternoon slots especially during weekends. And Jolin doesn't need to work KTV la. I'm sure she is earning enough just based off VP and possibly the additional support of some bros
Actually VP bro already tried his best to ensure the qualities and service levels of the girls. There is this telegram platform Tt full of fake reviews, and no one able to control the girls coz the girls paid to advertise. Not a single negative review on expensive landmines, can you imagine that?

Early afternoon sessions are always the worst based on my experience. Not just the girls, If you are old like me, you will feel significant drop in libido in the early afternoon, not sure the reason why. Sometimes it was so bad that it affected the entire session.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1