The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1665 / Power: 16
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future
The AR Abby at Valley Point gone?

Wanted to leave a FR but cannot find her thread anymore
Old Today, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 15
ToTo1985 is a name known to allToTo1985 is a name known to allToTo1985 is a name known to allToTo1985 is a name known to allToTo1985 is a name known to allToTo1985 is a name known to all
Re: The AR Abby at Valley Point gone?

yea, gone liao but seem available
Or you can leave the FR here

was thinking to book a session with her
Old Today, 05:07 PM
Samster

SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTo1985 View Post
yea, gone liao but seem available
Or you can leave the FR here

was thinking to book a session with her
Pretty average experience tbh.

Her so-called AR is actually just running her tongue around the area, but never actually moving in. And it was really short, less than 10 mins it's over.

Then she will ask you to flip over and start her vigorous bj.

She is really good at keeping up a conversation though, chit-chat nonstop but I do wish she puts in more effort with her service instead.

Overall I will rate the session as 6/10 as she is decent looking, but unlikely I will RTF cos I was expecting a really solid AR experience which didn't happen
Old Today, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1160 / Power: 16
ArnieArnie has much to be proud ofArnieArnie has much to be proud ofArnieArnie has much to be proud ofArnieArnie has much to be proud ofArnieArnie has much to be proud ofArnieArnie has much to be proud ofArnieArnie has much to be proud ofArnieArnie has much to be proud ofArnieArnie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Pretty average experience tbh.

Her so-called AR is actually just running her tongue around the area, but never actually moving in. And it was really short, less than 10 mins it's over.

Then she will ask you to flip over and start her vigorous bj.

She is really good at keeping up a conversation though, chit-chat nonstop but I do wish she puts in more effort with her service instead.

Overall I will rate the session as 6/10 as she is decent looking, but unlikely I will RTF cos I was expecting a really solid AR experience which didn't happen
Agreed this FR. Her bj vigorous non stop. If u cant tahan cum early then too bad she wont slow down let u enjoy. I mention to her n she said tats the way she do svc. No flexibility to let customer enjoy. Shes pretty but no rtm from me

Also agree abt the AR. I book her cos everyone say her AR good. But i nv feel her tongue much then ask me to flip over. Underwhelming.
Old Today, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnieArnie View Post
Agreed this FR. Her bj vigorous non stop. If u cant tahan cum early then too bad she wont slow down let u enjoy. I mention to her n she said tats the way she do svc. No flexibility to let customer enjoy. Shes pretty but no rtm from me

Also agree abt the AR. I book her cos everyone say her AR good. But i nv feel her tongue much then ask me to flip over. Underwhelming.
Your observation is spot on. She has a very rigid SOP which does not allow much flexibility & you won't get to enjoy much.

It's not that she cannot change, but it's just her way of getting customers to shoot off ASAP to reduce her effort required.

I was bewildered too cos on her thread, there were so many raving reviews about her AR. But the experience turned out to be so underwhelming.

But her KC game was strong. When I was leaving, she still kept trying to build rapport with me and asked me to return again soon lol.

Anyway lesson learned here is those extremely raving FRs here need to be taken with a pinch of salt.

I will keep my thread up here for other bros to read and make their own judgments before heading down
Old Today, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 14
creature99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycreature99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

any bad reviews on that post is deleted. all the positive FR are likely written by actors. you can tell from their writing that its not a usual samters FR. i called her fast food service provider. I guess OP got tired of deleting FR
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1