The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 4
beyond96 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeyond96 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeisGood2022 View Post
is her.. got from her fb..
means meitu gao gao ?
If you got from fb. The last 2 post should more look like her bah. I guess. Look like no meitu. Look quite acceptable i think
Old Today, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3277 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5979 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Challenge of the huge cups

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmythwukong View Post
Anyone has their contacts or location details? OP's inbox is full. Please let me know thanks
The black/ white photo is Anya. , 43 Beach Road. Sabre super sharp but got G cups and can do BF. As long as got money, all can negotiate. I reached entrance is $68 and BF is like $100 or $120. But for a pair of G cups, ok la
Old Today, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
blackmythwukong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Re: Challenge of the huge cups

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthToe View Post
The black one is Anya from season wellness bro
Went on a mission to try her out thanks to information from @SouthToe bro and to contribute to the sharing here.

Name: Anya
Nationality: Thai
Shop: Season Wellness

Booked her and went down to the shop. The normal massage is $68 which is okay but the counter guy was suggesting the prostate care massage for $98. The prostate care price is dam expensive in my opinion but I thought I had to get the prostate care to get some teasing but soon regretted. In the session itself she pretty much just touched my butt and my upper thigh using oil, there was no teasing of my manhood at all. So for the extra $30 I thought that was a big disappointment because the places I frequent regularly, the girls tease me for $55 or $89. Full on sensual.

During the session she told me she's from Chiangmai and learnt massage in Korea before coming to work in Singapore. Her normal massage was okay. Sensual massage was non existent.

Then came the last part when I was on my back and she asked the golden question. A basic HJ is $50. And her "body service" is $100. Her body service means she takes off her top and bra entirely and you can lick, motorboat, bury your face in her HUGE natural breasts. I thought it was expensive but since I came all the way here I opted for it.

The shower room is not en suite. You have to walk out to go to a common shower room which is a minus for me. Overall the cost was $198 for a motorboat of her huge natural breasts and a HJ. I won't RTF as the price is too high and the experience not great overall but maybe other bros are interested so this are my two cents.
Old Today, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
ElegantSoul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Went on a mission to try her out thanks to information from @SouthToe bro and to contribute to the sharing here.

Name: Anya
Nationality: Thai
Shop: Season Wellness

Booked her and went down to the shop. The normal massage is $68 which is okay but the counter guy was suggesting the prostate care massage for $98. The prostate care price is dam expensive in my opinion but I thought I had to get the prostate care to get some teasing but soon regretted. In the session itself she pretty much just touched my butt and my upper thigh using oil, there was no teasing of my manhood at all. So for the extra $30 I thought that was a big disappointment because the places I frequent regularly, the girls tease me for $55 or $89. Full on sensual.

During the session she told me she's from Chiangmai and learnt massage in Korea before coming to work in Singapore. Her normal massage was okay. Sensual massage was non existent.

Then came the last part when I was on my back and she asked the golden question. A basic HJ is $50. And her "body service" is $100. Her body service means she takes off her top and bra entirely and you can lick, motorboat, bury your face in her HUGE natural breasts. I thought it was expensive but since I came all the way here I opted for it.

The shower room is not en suite. You have to walk out to go to a common shower room which is a minus for me. Overall the cost was $198 for a motorboat of her huge natural breasts and a HJ. I won't RTF as the price is too high and the experience not great overall but maybe other bros are interested so this are my two cents.
Can rate her face?
Old Today, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 4
JonSnow199 is one of the Best!JonSnow199 is one of the Best!JonSnow199 is one of the Best!

Tried V from 168 recently.

Pros:
V has nice stash of assets, It felt great to zhut zhut between her deep valley.

Cons:
No private toilet, you have to head out to use the common toilet.
For the current price point, I am finding it a little pricey…. In 2017, a bf with Laura near Kallang was $100/2s.

RTF: probably no
Old Today, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2029 / Power: 7
SoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond96 View Post
It is. Have her wechat somehow. Confirm same pic the hairline quite obvious. But how edited i dunno. Nv try before. Curious any happy ending? Maybe this a signal to try.
She is not bad 1 once she doll up. Wide menu to choose from
Old Today, 12:17 PM
Samster

beyond96 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeyond96 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftRiceKing View Post
She is not bad 1 once she doll up. Wide menu to choose from
Thank for the info. Even more tempted to try. The face quite gum me.
Old Today, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2029 / Power: 7
SoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond96 View Post
Thank for the info. Even more tempted to try. The face quite gum me.
But got to factor in meitu as many ML all using that. Got to manage ur expectation too bro
Old Today, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
But got to factor in meitu as many ML all using that. Got to manage ur expectation too bro
Thanks. Happen to saw a less meitu side of the pic. That why dare to say that. But dunno recent anot only. Haha
Old Today, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 1
Allenc3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAllenc3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAllenc3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Just take lowest or middle ground options. You should be able to identify if u are not a complete newbie if the place is "88" spa or not and this 1 quite clearly isn't just from their price list. And most of the other fancy names & stuffs are pointless.

If you are not solely looking for huge cups, theres 2 other girls are worth trying with many decent reviews on tele groups too. Can up to very happy and dmg up to your own nego. I personally get quite good experience there.
Old Today, 01:18 PM
Samster

blackmythwukong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElegantSoul View Post
Can rate her face?
Looks like her photo on the shop's Facebook page. Actual person's face is round and chubby. Like those chubby fat girls who has huge natural breasts.
Old Today, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 16
Antiantivice is one of the Best!Antiantivice is one of the Best!Antiantivice is one of the Best!

Quote:
Looks like Cathy
Is confirmed her la. Which girl nowadays don’t meitu? Her menu have full package, but YMMV. 168 Rangoon road.
Old Today, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
LifeisGood2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonSnow199 View Post
Tried V from 168 recently.

Pros:
V has nice stash of assets, It felt great to zhut zhut between her deep valley.

Cons:
No private toilet, you have to head out to use the common toilet.
For the current price point, I am finding it a little pricey…. In 2017, a bf with Laura near Kallang was $100/2s.

RTF: probably no
hmm how much u pay ? isnt it like $50-100 + $60 for entrance ?

now where got still 100 for 2s.. in 2017 $120 for 2s also quite normal, nowadays $120 for 1s already the norm for non spa setting..
Old Today, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
xxxjap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiantivice View Post
Is confirmed her la. Which girl nowadays don’t meitu? Her menu have full package, but YMMV. 168 Rangoon road.
what is YMMV? and got FR ?

Last edited by xxxjap; Today at 04:53 PM.
Old Today, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Keit123456789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I can’t remember which bro introduced me this big tits MILF (D cup not huge cup). Days ago she texted me some “hi” messages. I was thinking why not go down for a massage again since I have forgotten who she was.

Went in to have a quick shower and lie on the bed. The massage was power and I started to snooze off. I woke up probably 40 mins later when I felt a pair of tits rubbing all over my back. Next moment she used her mouth and tongue to lick me all over from body to ear. It went on for 5 mins until I can’t tehan. She giggled and asked me to turn over. I flipped over and my eyes nearly popped out when I saw her totally naked without panties.

Before I can say anything, she grind her whole body on me. My hard cock was at the entrance of the pussy and if my small hard cannot control, i would have rammed her. I tried very hard to control her grinding and next moment she was sucking both my nipples. I am in heaven!

Suddenly she stopped and she said let me juagen for you. She immediately started to juagen for 10 min. Her juagen was power and you can feel her tugging your veins

ML: 你的鸟好大又硬。as she kept twisting the shaft from base to cock head.

I felt my cock was going to explode. She put her finger on my lips and said 好好享受. I really cannot tahan and I said: 啊!好想干你啊! At that instant, I am so horny until I can rape anyone

ML: 你那根这样,怕和你那个
BNN:我会慢慢来

I immediately took out a condom and banged her in all positions like a beast. Totally a great fuck and I can’t remember I pumped her for how long.

ML: 啊!妈的,老娘被你干到出水了。

I can feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter. The killer move is her cowgirl where I saw her beautiful boobs swing left and right. She then moved over to suck my nipples and after don’t know how long, I feel like I am cumming. I signalled to her to do missionary where I lifted her legs high and I pumped her. At least I felt I am going to cum, I ripped off the condom and fired at her. The cumshot was so strong until it hit her breast and neck.

ML: 宝贝,爽吗!
BNN:超爽!不过我太差了,没办法干久一点。
ML:都被你干死了,久一点哪里受的了。我都干过几个老外,鸟大不过不硬。你又大,又硬,有很猛!

Both of us collapsed on the massage bed for 5 mins before we went to shower and I tip her. Sibei worth it for this big bang. Special shoutout and thanks to the bro (can’t remember who) who shared her with me.

A photo of her sexy body. Can’t tell she go gym frequently because her body really so nice with big tits and ass

Bro can share contact
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1