The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 5
spidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Patroned a new lady in her mid 20s, I exchanged contact with her and didn't expect she is super friendly. Always chat for long hrs. She is fresh to this trade, very innocent, looks, like she is looking for friends to guide her as she doesn't know how to seduce guy from what I have observed.
Too bad I don't have so much time for her. Anyone wants to friend her can pm me for contact. But please support and be polite to her. Cheers.
Hi bro, can share contact with me? I will like to know a nice person & not just one who is constantly trying to get as much money out of you as possible.
Old Today, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4239 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by giggsy_11 View Post
Love or lust ?
I also not sure. Now i need time to get over her

Been visiting this CAT 1 prc ML more than 10 times over a span of 2 months.

1st visit totally smitten by her. Never had this feeling after more than 15 years of chiong. Normal lvl 1 happiness menu.

Gradually 2 weeks passed and i was back looking for her once or twice a week.
What exactly are you seeking? If it's purely sex, you are experienced to know where to find. Plus you have another regular. Have sex with this ML who doesn't normally provide FJ and move on? Satisfy curiosity? From the way you describe it, seems like you feel she owes you sex for your strong support. Did you kc yourself? You want to feel that you have power and meaning in her life and can therefore control/influence her behaviour?

She is probably experienced to know once she sleeps with you, you are likely to move on to your next conquest. Should have happened before in the past.
Old Today, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaypohkia View Post

But then reality sank in, as it always does. There was a day when she received a text from the hotel that the police might be coming so we left the room. In the public setting, things were different. I was self-conscious, worried I might bump into people I knew. Even if she wasn't a FL, our disparity in looks was clear - she was an 8 while i'm probably just a 3.

Most of them look uglier when they are under bright sun and without any make up. Sometimes I asked them out to have dinner or walk walk. The craziest thing i had ever done was to walk with a Cat 1 ML along East coast park at 11 plus pm. Just treat them like close friends, do not over think, once in the room, just normal client and customer relationships. I only touched 2 of them when I was outside, those 2 were really close to me. Others I don't even touch their hands or shoulders. As long as you don't over invest your emotions into this kind of fruitless relationships, everything will be okay. Guess it is tough for you,based on your descriptions, I strongly believe you have no GF or SO which renders you extremely vulnerable to pretty FLs. My advice for you is to engage ugly FLs next time so you don't get KC so easily but it sounds very wrong too.
Old Today, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
orangeredyellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
I personally think it is about the hormone Oxytocin after you make love. The girl is having sex with many guys, so they are not sure which one brings her the highest oxytocin level, but you on other hand, normally stick to one FL or ML due to limited money or sperm, that’s why you are very sure about that particular FL brings you the extra happiness. Solution to this is simple, engage another FL or ML and test drive.

It is very hard for the FL or ML to find 大哥nowadays, if you feel the urge, just pay her to have a good fuck. Don’t complicate things up by insisting you are the special one. Got 2 FLs insisted I am the special one, said they only offer certain services to only me. I personally fancy them a lot but I don’t really give a fuck about this saying. They can say this to me means they can say this to other special clients as well.
Coming in here to really show my appreciation for these wise words. Your perspective somehow really helped me get my head back together.

Thanks also for replying to my PMs, I feel way better now.
Old Today, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7162 / Power: 7
Socialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond repute

It’s better to leave it purely transactional. Once you are hooked in, it’s very difficult to leave the circle
Old Today, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
orangeredyellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socialsocial88 View Post
It’s better to leave it purely transactional. Once you are hooked in, it’s very difficult to leave the circle
Wise words. I feel like all of us know these but seeing it in words really can knock sense into our heads
Old Today, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7162 / Power: 7
Socialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeredyellow View Post
Wise words. I feel like all of us know these but seeing it in words really can knock sense into our heads
Sometimes need to think with big head than small head.

Pump and dump. Time to look for next target.

Variety is key on my opinion.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1