The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old Today, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 5
playlist deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplaylist deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Beer- Siam Dynasty
https://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=1006270&highlight=

Looks: 90% As per Pic wont reject for sure. Great Smiles and pretty in real life.
Boobs: 10/10 Big C-D and Soft Natural Boobs
BBBJ/CIM: 10/10 She can do long BBBJ with deepthroat. Loves to lick the balls and flow is perfect when doing it and switch to BBBJ and back to balls. Lots of teasing.
Have to tahan not to cum but its almost impossible for me. Unleasesd my army in my first shot when in a 69 position
Painting/69: Return her a good paint and gets real wet easily. When she's about to cum auto rub her pussy to my tongue showing she needs it too
Massage: 9/10 She gives good massage in between shots.
I took 90Mins as i need my recovery time so nice massage in between
FJ: Have to tell her not to moan loud coz worry room beside hears her. Good and can take long pounding in doggy no problem
GFE: Good(YMMV), can speak English fairly well
RTF: Yes definitely will be getting her tom0rrow again

Old Today, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
remus4321 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Jazz from Galaxy

https://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=1006031

This is my 3rd FR ever, this is how good Jazz is. Enough to warrant my 3rd in dunno how many years.

Looks. Pics accurate, in real life much cuter in a girl next door way, and one of the prettiest, most sincere smiles I have ever seen on a FL.

Body, normal fat lvl for an early 20s fresh out of school type girl. A very small tummy, slim waste or maybe nice hips, very nice to hold when doggy.

Boobs. C, natural, soft and firm, perky no sag at all.

Pussy. Tight and super sensitive, she’s super horny (but in an innocent way) rubbing her clit causes her to squirm and jerk. I’ve seen the fake ones, and if fake she’s same good. Almost instantly very very wet, almost dripping wet.

Frenching. Automatic and passionate, and watch out when you get her high, she loses control.

BBBJ. Think horny firlfriend, fresh out of Uni colleague. Experienced enough to know what to do, but does it lovingly. I put my hand on her head, and she understood and went DT, she continued even when she gagged, and choked a bit when I moved my dick in deeper.

FJ. She will do what ever u want. Caps on. Decided to just lie next down facing each other and basically frenched, while heavy petting each other. Then she gently got on top when I signaled and started with cowboy. I told her to slow down, and she slowly raised her self till only just the tip was inside her before lowering down again. Through of of this, her pussy was twitching, and can feels the light spasms as her pussy squeezed my cock. We then moved over to doggy, which was great, she had a great ass, and slim waist, and the sight of my dick disappearing into her was fantastic. Then I gently pushed her down and placed a pillow under her stomach to raise her ass a bit. Then I closed her legs together, and spread her ass cheeks, and from that position slowly pushed my cock into her as she moaned, and she groaned on each slow thrust into her pussy from behind. Then I lay on top of her, turn her head up towards me and deep frenched her as I continued to thrust into her, until I came.

After I came she just lay beside, we talked, and she would smile at me and kiss me. 2nd round pretty much flowed from there, asked her to blow me, more DT, cap on, cuddle, carcass each other, and naturally move on top to slide my cock inside her.

GFE. This is where she shines. She’s special. No tattoos, doesn’t do this back home. Says, and I believe her, this is her first time doing this. Her English is very good. And really able to converse, chat. I think I’ve only had one other who had such natural GFE. But she pairs it with very natural horninsss.

RTF. I don’t normally. But I think I will for her.

Last edited by remus4321; Today at 08:05 PM.
Old Today, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 2
dcunicornn is a name known to alldcunicornn is a name known to alldcunicornn is a name known to alldcunicornn is a name known to alldcunicornn is a name known to alldcunicornn is a name known to all

My promised FR for CAKE from SILKSTOCKINGS for her good service

https://sammy.services/showthr...highlight=cake

Looks won't definitely disappoint. Chio bu

Overall was solid bonk with her and her sexilicious body. Can't deny the fact thaty bro salute her right away the moment she undressed sexily in front of me.

BBBJ was super sensual. She likes to suck on the head of my cock like a lollipop. That part was super sensitive and it made me ask her to go slow if not I will cum and won't be able to fuck her anymore. And she was like 'OH OK' then stopped and rode instead.

Bonk was good. Cannot ask for more even though we only did cowgirl and doggy.

super high sex drive gal.

Overall its SUPER worth the pricing for quality service and looks of her.

120/45mins/1s

Will RTF
Old Today, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 2
Lickallyoucan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLickallyoucan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLickallyoucan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLickallyoucan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Alicia of Lust365

https://sammy.services/showthr...ghlight=alicia

Okt/ solid transaction. Can't compare to any stable, bro Lust. Always very helpful

Looks/ 10 my cup of tea

Body/ 10 hourglass body. Ass is like bubble butt

Boobs/ 10 HUGE! One hand not enough sia

Bbbj/ 9 pro suctions

Fj/ 9 what turned me on the most is her tattoos. Naughty ah Lian babes who has huge breast and ass servicinge for my change oil. Solid bonk!

Rtf: yes, no doubt. Hopefully she is still here
Old Today, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Usbc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Chompu (Mansion)
https://sammy.services/showthread.ph...1#post23795811

Looks: cute syt, bubbly character
Boobs: natural big B , soft and nice to suck on
Ass: round fair smooth ass
Pussy: trimmed, fill of juice, wet
Body: my type of body, nice meat
Gfe: feeling like sweet lovers, kiss and hug a lot
Bbbj: nipple on my tip, then proceeded to engulf her whole mouth with my dick
FJ: steamy session, bang until she was moaning and grabbing the bedsheet, continue to pump her in many positions which accepted with a smile
Old Today, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 2
Dacomforter has much to be proud ofDacomforter has much to be proud ofDacomforter has much to be proud ofDacomforter has much to be proud ofDacomforter has much to be proud ofDacomforter has much to be proud ofDacomforter has much to be proud ofDacomforter has much to be proud of

Tokyo (SilkStockings)
https://sammy.services/showthr...ighlight=tokyo

Looks- 9/10 90-95% similarities to my eyes. Even prettier when smiling
Body- 10/10 0% bakness but not skin and bones.
Boob - 8.5/10 B cup
Pussy- 9/10 super tight and has sweet taste
Bj- 8.5/10 strong suctions but not super strong. Just nice
Fj- 9/10 high performer, high to the sky in horniness
Gfe- 9/10 didn't felt awkward with her at all

RTF high chance
Old Today, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 5
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=917833

Minny from KinkyThai

Looks decent, short petite girl, B+ natural boobies which is nice to grab while fucking

Pussy clean shaved and relatively tight, start with short bbbj, cap on & I just keep on fucking in missionary position till I reached climax - most probably around 15-20 mins (her moaning sound good)

Overall rating 7.5/10
Old Today, 10:42 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1341 / Power: 3
SeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud of

FR: ZIGGY @ LOVERS FORTRESS]

Face & Bod
-Legit SYT that looks 22-24 IRL. Was abit skeptical of her real age but her youthful looks hold up even against harsh white light.
-Cutesy Uni undergrad kinda look that grows on you
-Looks better than the live pic Thailover posted in the SBF GB thread. This is the best point of reference for how she looks
-Typical Thai tan with a full back Geisha tattoo and wouldn't classify her as fair by any means
-Natural B cup boobs with small areolas and eraser niples.
-Petite close to slender build at a Bakness level of 2. Prime choice for carry fucking
-Shaved pussy with a nice 'V shape' landing strip.
-Perky bum that's slightly bigger than the size of my palm though its not THICC & would do well with more meat.

Main Event
-Premises could be significantly improved. Walls are paper thin and you can hear every sound in adjacent rooms when other FLs are bonking.
-Single toilet shared by 4 FLs makes it hard to coordinate shower timings & reduces privacy. Even the toilet flush is broken. Needless to say there's no shower action
-Initiates deep DFK the moment sesh started. Skilled frenching technician that is a rare find nowadays. Folks into DFK look no further. YMMV though depending on your hygiene but i was locking lips with her for a good 10 mins
-Gets turned on super easily just from DFK and nipple licking.
-Catbath was simple nipple licking followed by BBBJ
-BBBJ was decent but nothing compelling. Overall better than average but not great. Occasional attempts to DT but that's about it. No focus on shaft nor balls.
-Allows painting & fingering and responds very well to sucking of the clit and G spot stimulation. She was gushing with love juices within 2 mins of painting & cummed twice just from 5 mins of painting
-Only managed mish & lotus positions as my lips were plastered to hers almost the entire sesh. Goes to show how skilled of a frenching technician she is.
-Lovehole is tighter than average & able to take a long & hard pounding with soft moans. Seems the type that genuinely enjoys sex.

GFE & Comms
-Decent command of English. Occasional Google Translate required.
-Soft spoken gentle demeanor about her which adds to the GFE effect. Lies on you chest and hugs you while chatting after you cum.
-Wise beyond her years & has a long term future planning mindset you don't see often in girls in their early 20s
-Working hard to make money while she's young with the goal to pay off her house in 10 years.

My Field Reports are my own personal experience and mine alone. As always, your mileage may vary due to your: looks, grooming, charisma & chemistry
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1