The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old Today, 07:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
zexzai is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Name: Ava
Shave : trimmed pussy
French: 9/10
English: little
Looks: 9/10 SYT type and young, verified is 19 yrs old
Body : 9/10 so lean and and skinny built. small in size due to height
Boobs: 10/10 soft natural boobs, nice sensitive nipples
GFE: 9/10 young and innocent, give her a good tip due to her gfe
FJ: 8/10 due to her petite size, dare not be too rough with her. so we focus mainly on cowgirl and missionary position.
Overall: 9/10
https://t.me/+YP54ClvR4UowZDM1

Great to see legit 20 yrs old FLs here. will RTF soon
Old Today, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 22
Kamuri is one of the Best!Kamuri is one of the Best!Kamuri is one of the Best!

Here is my short FB FR for Mystery from LF last evening. Her first time in SG.

OKT : 10/10 Very responsive with clear instructions to timing and location

Location : 10/10 Nicer hotel with queen size in clean room. Much better that the usual G area hotel which was deplorable state.

Lady looks : 20/10 Young, Pretty, lithe body with model height and body. Very pretty at only 22 years old. Fairer than usual puyings. Smooth skin. No ink at all.

Massage : 10/10 She was able to ease my tensed back with her massage before we went to shower.

BBBJ : 10/10 Deep, sensual, wet and with constant eye contact. She did it at least 15mins non stop, alternating between the stick and the balls.

FJ : 11/10 Very sexy moans and able to take hard pounding. Very responsive to painting with her writhing moves at every tongue flick. Shave pussy and was already super wet when starting the action. I came within 5 mins as she was really into it and accommodating to any position, even suggesting we try and change positions to maximise the feeling. Finished both shots in doggy with that glorious view of her ass and hour glass body.

GFE : 11/10 Very lady like and yet exuding young vibes with little english. She is able to speak some Chinese from her last stint in Taiwan. Cuddled with me in between shots and was very sensual with her body contact.

Overall: 11/10 for this kind of quality.

RTF : definitely.
Old Today, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 717 / Power: 8
GreatHulk is a splendid one to beholdGreatHulk is a splendid one to beholdGreatHulk is a splendid one to beholdGreatHulk is a splendid one to beholdGreatHulk is a splendid one to beholdGreatHulk is a splendid one to beholdGreatHulk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingston_81 View Post
Silkstockings-Tokyo

Very Slim and Sexy Girl.
All Natural.
The type of girl u wants to hold hands and wow people with a 2nd look for sure.

Tokyo SYT legit 21yo and very Xiao Mei Mei Feel.
Looks: I would give her 9/10. She would have scored a 10/10 easily for some bros but i am fussy with looks lol
BBBJ: 8/10. Willing to please hadworking and nice small mouth. She will close her eyes and blow avoiding eye contact probably shy haha
FJ: 10/10 Tight and clean shaved pussy. No Smell and willing to try different positions
GFE: 20/10. If can keep her as my GF i would and slowly train her to match my perfect 10. LOL. This type of young fresh one solid. Non-Commercial feel. Everything felt natural and she can speak english so...
Very Good. Thanks Bro for your FR i took her after reading it.
Legit Young and Good. Strong Recommended.
Old Today, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 23
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

FR Beem by BabeHause

Booked her on her very first day of working ytd, secured a night slot after dinner. She gives off this SYT carefree vibe with lots of good vibe, such a nice lady to accompany you if you get bored or tired from work.

Super slim body, tall model like, small boobs but everything naturals. Not wearing those heavy make up one, already chio.

Bj me in shower, tried to go deep and take all in which is kinda cute. Suction power is medium strength which is ok no issue.

Fuck type is more GFE one. Super game to DFK, slowly building momentum making me lost in her kiss alone. DFK seems to make her wet, checked her pussy when our lips still interlocked, wah pussy soaked already. Missionary, cowgirl it was slow fuck with Dfk. Pulled out and unload everything on her sweet face, some spills on her boobs. If you're into this kissing thing during fucking then can check her out.

https://sammy.services/showthread.ph...highlight=beem
Old Today, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Hayato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Contact 7th heaven bro kk for *fann* reply me less than 20sec very responsive with patience...

FR for gemss- *Fann* from 7th Heaven

Face: got a fair smooth skin. I even told her I liked her. Elegant.

Body: she is fair.

Boob: nice and firm boobs nice to grib all the times.

French: Great frencher with her warmth soft tounge...

Personality: was attracted by her cheerful and sincere personality.

FJ: very accomodating with all positions because she like it too..

BBBJ: sucked my little bro like no tomorrow.

GFE: Superb service and unforgettable experience.

RTF: absolutely yes,

Once again gave all thanks to Bro KK for brought such A Fabulous gem in to shore..

Bro who finding strong GFE and good attitude then Fann is the right girl for all bro..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1