The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 10
fallen69angel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfallen69angel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhonggege View Post
This bubbly gal is quite funny and can be a seductress if chem is right. Nice set of boobs and even started to grab her own boobs. First she got me into a doggie position and pour lots of oil down from butt crack and fingered my ass as she stroke me. Once flipped over, she spread my legs and sat between them and hen placed my legs on her thighs. Started single hand, then upgrade to both hands, then she said something like her nips are getting excited too and grab her own boobs...thoyt she was just adjusting her bra..then discovered, braless....happiness.

Bro shared contact with me. Arranged to book a session with her. Location not bad, got parking. Looks and weight some discount imho.

But gfe, service JG tops!

Thanks zhonggege for sharing.
Old Yesterday, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1208 / Power: 17
kazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud ofkazunori has much to be proud of
Re: where'd you experience your best HDLY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennese2006 View Post
hi again bro, you tried G? how was she? figure age looks and all. can request for simple MR? TIA bro tried,W, she's good, i think even better than T.
Bro, tried G, I can say her level is comparable to W, but difference i think G approach is a little more shy and GFE type. Massage strength needs a little bit more strength, but if you are looking for someone to chat and have a comfortable time. I will recommend G.

Look for W if you're looking to have a feel of having a fling with sporty girl.
Old Yesterday, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 2
Zhonggege is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZhonggege is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen69angel View Post
Bro shared contact with me. Arranged to book a session with her. Location not bad, got parking. Looks and weight some discount imho.

But gfe, service JG tops!

Thanks zhonggege for sharing.
hahaha...she might have gain a bit of weight due to some celebration, going for concerts outings, etc

her gfe is undeniable =)
Old Yesterday, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
whatlol is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vty0106 View Post

Recently went to this syt at a shop at central,very discreet shop.started with the same usual hard massage and stepping massage,she always check on her strength level whether if is strong enough.I tell you its very strong her strength despite her petite size she pack a punch.She didn't pop any GQ,she proceed to start her HDLY her hands went under me and touching near my belly button and she slowly glide down to balls area and started playing with my balls and keep tickling it haha.Then it keep repeat make me feel damn high then she commented "looks like its getting bigger and bigger".I can't tahan anymore i requested to flip over.Upon seeing her C cup boobs i used my mouth to faster savour her boobs and lick and gently sucking it while she slowly sensually hj me.For me I'm someone that took long time to cum.So she offered to end it off with stuffing her boobs into my face while continue to HJ till i cum a huge load.With the remaining 5 mins left she gave me a wonderful head massage to calm my nerves.Very satisfied with what i get,paid the standard rate and can't wait for the next visit. Total Damage $68 + $50.
Hi bro can share? TIA
Old Today, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
killingprod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkjitchy View Post

One of the best hdly now! 3-5reps before u fire... But pls tell her that specifically!

Pm me.
Bro, think ur inbox is full. Mind sharing ctc? Me staying in Tamp!

Thanks in advance!
Old Today, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
killingprod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennese2006 View Post
omg bros, i found one of the best HDLY i've ever had. and i don't usually go for MILFs. but this one is really very okay in terms of looks and figure

looks - 7/10 (she's in her late 30s or early 40s but very very well maintained)
figure - 8/10 (still very slim and firm)
massage 7/10 (could be a little bit harder, but 10 hours later still got effect)
sensual 11/10 (the BEST HDLY so far, and this is from someone who tried legendary CoCo from Tanjong Pagar area)
location far east (Tamp)

definitely RTM.

the downside is it's expensive, $98 entry. but okay lah, solo room, actual shower shower. place is big and clean. 98 is ex but trust me, well worth it. her teasing comes with every 2 or 3 strokes, very constant, like hard 85% of the time kind. keep teasing non stop. very sensual.

do PM for info. remember to UP if you like the recommendation
Bro mind sharing ctc? East side best side! Thanks!
Old Today, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Weixiaoba0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhonggege View Post
This bubbly gal is quite funny and can be a seductress if chem is right. Nice set of boobs and even started to grab her own boobs. First she got me into a doggie position and pour lots of oil down from butt crack and fingered my ass as she stroke me. Once flipped over, she spread my legs and sat between them and hen placed my legs on her thighs. Started single hand, then upgrade to both hands, then she said something like her nips are getting excited too and grab her own boobs...thoyt she was just adjusting her bra..then discovered, braless....happiness.

Bro can share catch and location?

Thanks
Old Today, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Weixiaoba0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivanleetj View Post
Went to a massage after eating dinner and was served by a PRC SYT in early 20s. She gave me a solid massage and followed by a very sexy and shiok teasing massage. She told me to lift up my butt while laying face down. Then she just touch and caress my balls, dick and ass crack from behind. She does that for quite long about 20 mins. It's super super shiok! Turned me over and HJ me without asking, she also lift up her T-shirt for me to lick and suck her soft C cup boobs, I shot my load onto her hair in no time. After I cum, she continue jerking and jerking till everything has been drained out.
Can pm location and ctc?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1