The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Today, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 1
jumpstart deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjumpstart deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Hey guys, before continuing with my cousin, I came across a nude video of a neighbor. I wasn't totally sure it was her until her husband invited me to their place for a game. The paint job and renovation is what I saw in the background of the video, no wonder I find the lady very familiar.

Having said that, this neighbor barely moved in a year ago so it was just the usual hi and bye. A couple of months ago when the husband and I ran into each other at the lobby we started talking more and realized we like playing the same game. That lead to the gaming session he invited me to.

His wife and I know each other briefly and only started talking more when I was over at their place. I've seen her in office attire and also casual wear when I run into her after work sometimes. She usually dresses formally for office but show some cleavage in her casual attire, can't blame her because her rack looks larger than average.

Quite nice looking, I'll say 7 out of 10. The usual cleavage is nothing interesting until a cousin randomly showed me a video recently which resembles her. In the video she went totally nude showing her decently perky C cups with dark brown nipples and areola, she keeps a neat black hair landing strip for her pussy. The video ends with her bending seductively forward showing her hanging boobs and pointed nipples, she also made an attempt to push her hanging boobs together to form a cleavage which I was talking about.

Any of you guys in such a situation before? Seeing a nude video of somebody you know personally?
Old Today, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1797 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42780 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpstart View Post
Hey guys, before continuing with my cousin, I came across a nude video of a neighbor. I wasn't totally sure it was her until her husband invited me to their place for a game. The paint job and renovation is what I saw in the background of the video, no wonder I find the lady very familiar.

Having said that, this neighbor barely moved in a year ago so it was just the usual hi and bye. A couple of months ago when the husband and I ran into each other at the lobby we started talking more and realized we like playing the same game. That lead to the gaming session he invited me to.

His wife and I know each other briefly and only started talking more when I was over at their place. I've seen her in office attire and also casual wear when I run into her after work sometimes. She usually dresses formally for office but show some cleavage in her casual attire, can't blame her because her rack looks larger than average.

Quite nice looking, I'll say 7 out of 10. The usual cleavage is nothing interesting until a cousin randomly showed me a video recently which resembles her. In the video she went totally nude showing her decently perky C cups with dark brown nipples and areola, she keeps a neat black hair landing strip for her pussy. The video ends with her bending seductively forward showing her hanging boobs and pointed nipples, she also made an attempt to push her hanging boobs together to form a cleavage which I was talking about.

Any of you guys in such a situation before? Seeing a nude video of somebody you know personally?
Wow if is her in the vid u have a high chance of advancement bro ... keep the vid for right time use ... u hit the jackpot

Waiting for new post : wishlow123 xrated1 winterhisashi bj_dragon bwxym Arrow'n'Bow ownage9898 hakuyo

Waiting for return :
https://sbfsg.org/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32942629
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1