The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old Today, 04:22 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 416 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28563 / Power: 45
VPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 🇻🇳 VPremium Presents: 34C/24/34 Pretty Hot Fun Wild Sex Master ✨💎 Yves 💎✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsmen89 View Post

Girl: Yves (Viet Girl)
Agent: VPremium

Thank you bro @VPremium for arranging my RTF session with Yves! With the recent attention on the newer girls, my last session with Yves had suddenly popped up in my head earlier today and I have been raging hard thinking about her all day. Despite this being my fourth consecutive romp of the week, Yves was able to extract my load with much ease given her curvaceous body and godlike skills in bed, providing a very stark reminder as to why she is one of the top VP legends and setting a very high bar for the newer girls as to what it means to be legend-tier.

Yves picked me up and immediately recognised me as we headed to the lift. With this being our RTF session, Yves and I had built great chemistry with her other and her GFE today was off the charts! Yves teased me in the lift by commenting that I have been busy with the other girls as we always bumped into each other during my previous sessions, followed by a playful and gentle smack on my arm before she led me into her room.

Fast forward to the main action on the bed and I was reminded of how voluptuous Yves’ body is with her snow-white fair and smooth skin coupled with her supple boobs topped with pink-brownish nipples. Having built great chemistry with each other, Yves and I started our romp with a wet DFK as we passionately locked tongues and kissed each other’s lips while our hands explored each other’s bodies. Yves’ nipples were standing at rock hard attention within minutes of our DFK and I moved my lips toward them to suckle and tongue flick one nipple while using my hand to gently rub the tip of the other. Yves started to let out soft moans signalling that she was already horny and she moved herself towards my nipples to return the favour by licking them sensually while her hands ventured further south to tug at my already hard dick.

Yves was hungry for my cock and proceeded to suck me off with her amazing BBBJ skills, alternating between slow and wet suctions of my dickhead and going all out with a fast and hard DT that engulfed my entire dick in her wet and warm mouth. It was my time to pleasure this goddess and I moved Yves’ fully shaved clean pussy towards my lips where I had a feast eating out her wet and delicious love hole as she continued to devour my dick. It was not long before Yves’ body started to twitch and she moaned loudly as she reached orgasm. As Yves was rather spent, there wasn’t a squirt show from her during my session but I did not mind as the session itself was already amazing even without her squirting.
Tip for bros: If you are looking to experience Yves’ squirting, you will have a higher chance if you meet her from 4.00pm onwards, after she has had her lunch and fill of water in the early afternoon. Yves shared with me that she needs to be adequately hydrated before her body is able to squirt.

Having thought about making sweet love to Yves all day, I could not take it anymore and signalled to her to position herself in missionary so that I could take control and fully ravage her. It was an amazing feeling to be able to slowly and sensually slip my dick into Yves’ love hole after having thought about her for the whole day. As I picked up the pace of my thrusts and saw the entirety of my dick stretch Yves’ pussy open, I leaned in towards her to resume our wet and intense DFK.

It was as though I was possessed by a sex demon and the image of Yves lying in front of me with her perfect body coupled with her moans made me dial up my pace and before I knew it, I was fucking Yves at full pace and force. This filled the room with a medley of erotic sounds comprising of Yves’ moans and loud piak piak sounds caused by the smacking of our skin together. This was one of the few times in my punting journey so far that I had gone into a max turbo mode even though I had already let out three shots in the past three consecutive days to Feyonce, Jazlyn and Hazeline. If anything, this was a testament to the sexual prowess and skill of Yves who was able to bring out the inner sexual beast in me to match her level and intensity of love making.

With my intensified thrusts and hard plummeting of my dick deep into her love hole, it was visibly and vocally clear that Yves had reached nirvana as her eyes rolled back and she started moaning out loudy in korean, filling the room with words such as ‘chowa’ and ‘jebal’. Hearing Yves moan in korean brought me back to my punting days at the seoul anmas and made me ram my dick harder and faster into her. We were both sexually possessed by now and DFK-ed each other with all the strength our lips and tongue could muster. It was an amazing feeling to fuck the goddess that is Yves and it was not long after that I could no longer hold my load and blasted all of it into her.

My session with Yves today truly reminded me of what being with a VP legend is like and that the legend-tier girls are truly in a league of their own. Meeting with bro VP’s newer girls is always a pleasure, but with Yves bros can be guaranteed an amazing session and release every single time without fail. Thank you bro VPremium for bringing Yves to us, she is truly a gem and more than worthy to be a VP legend!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trafalgar View Post
Stable: V Premium
Lady: Yves

Wanted to RTF Izabelle but couldn't match my timing but boy was I glad to secure a timing with the flavour of the month, Yves instead.

I can only attest to the many bros before me and can only say Yves is definitely deserving of her legend status!

Yves is unlike any Viet I've met and has a voracious appetite for sex. Definitely not for the faint hearted. Nothing fancy about her BBBJ technique, just plain slobbing away at my rod like a cock hungry slut that made my entire tool wet and left me begging for stoppage before I erupt on her face.

I told Yves it was time to service her and helped myself to her lovehole, rubbing the clit vigorously while eating her out and flicking her rock hard nipples simultaneously till the inevitable happened. A warm gush of love juice came gushing out.

Without going into too much details, capped on and fucked like animals for the next 7-8 minutes, alternating between cowgirl and missionary and changing positions everytime I came close. Just pure adrenalin. Had wanted to walk over to the full length mirror for doggy but I didn't want to waste precious seconds not having my cock in her haha.

Laid her down for missionary where we DFKed for the longest time while pounding her with slow and deep strokes before I reach breaking point. Can't take it any longer and told her "我要射了" before giving her the hardest beating I can muster while letting out a long drawn "ahhh!~" before we came at the same time, a finale that will be etched in my memories for a long time. I was pleasantly surprised when Yves proceeded to suck me clean after removing cap.

It was a mindblowingly good session filled with slutty PSE that I can't wait to book her out for a 2 hour session next. Till then, I have a few others in my list to slowly check off in the coming week. A session with Yves is guaranteed high octane action and dare I say, more intense than a brutal leg workout at the gym. Highly recommended for bros who haven't tried.

Thank you bro @VPremium once again for the arrangement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldmanyoungtast View Post
FR for Yves
https://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=985667

Yves Yves Yves...what can I say...I def need to leave this FR for her...

Settling the admin first - Registering for the first time was indeed a bit of a hassle. I don't particularly mind and it does give some assurances on my safety and security. Location was central, parking ample. The room itself was large and comfy. Ensuite toilet was large enough. Nice big bouncy bed.

First impressions of Yves - several beige flags. When I met her, i wasn't quite sure if it was her or not...very oriental looking, petite and a touch too much makeup. Apply some discount to the pics online (but not too much). When we reached the room, she made me shower by myself and she showered by herself also. I was like...ok...this is one of those days...

But after the shower, everything changed...

We cuddle in bed for a while, just chit chatting...she speaks good Chinese while I splattered some Chinese...it was very nice just getting to know her..every now and then, she would caress my dick...slowly trying to get it to attention.

After getting warmed up, I just had to jump into her body - and what a body she has...very shapely, very nicely done boobs, womanly hips, such a round, cute and tight ass, flawless skin. Fuck, her body is just meant for hardcore sex. I was just in sex wonderland kissing her body, boobs and finally to her pussy.

Her pussy is unbelievable - symmetrical, almost pinkish. Clean shaven. I muff dived in, just sucking on her clit, poking my tongue in...her moans genuine, she grips my head, the bed. She cums and squirts twice. That mildly salty squirt makes me go crazy. She puts on a condom, I FJ her but I cannot last. Within minutes, I cum and crash on her.

I'm sweaty as hell, Yves makes me shower...I come out of the toilet and see this nympho lying on the bed...she says that she's not happy I came so fast - I make it up to her, I muff dive in again, she comes 1-2 times more squirting. She says her tank is empty but passes me a vibrator from her side drawer. She turns it on and hands it to me. Between me sucking her clit and the vibrator, she comes more...at this time, I lose count. At one point, her squirt was getting into my nostrils...she's lost herself and I cannot get enough...

Seeing her body this vulnerable makes me rock hard again. She dons me a condom and this time, I fuck the squirt out of her like a rag doll. I start with the usual FJ but grab her ass and shove myself in - She grabs me from behind and pushes me into her. I am literally knocking at the back of her pussy. She says that she wants to doggy - I grab her hips like handles and fuck her crazy. At one point, I had one hand on her shoulder, one hand on her boob and just ploughing into her. The bed is shaking. She shifts position so that I can fuck her from the side...I grab her stomach and fuck her. I finally push her back on the bed and mish her to completion - just ploughing away into her with her face in ecstasy. When I came, she came as well (again). As got up, the bed is wet with her squirt, my balls, stomach and thighs are just dripping. She is just lying there touching herself, checking if everything is still there (haha)...she's in another level...

I don't mean to objectify Yves but this girl is a fucking nympho - her body is meant for hardcore PSE - once she gets into the mood, she just wants to use you to satisfy her. And if this is your thing, I don't think you can find another. This girl is just something else...wow

RTF? Hell yeah. I'm not sure when but I def will. For the rest, her FRs are spot on. Treat her well - paint her like you are digging for oil, be blessed by her showers and enjoy her body. I miss her already...
Quote:
Originally Posted by tauhuay View Post

Stable: VPremium
Girl: Yves 🇻🇳

OKT: Prompt response. Can tell that VP bro is detailed orientated, instructions given were a step-by-step guide.

Location: Discreet. Room had an attached bathroom, clean towel and premises.

Wanted to try Yves after knowing about her unique squirting trait, but KIV-ed for quite awhile because personally I prefer natural boobs. Glad that I finally decided to check off Yves on my to-do list today. Met her in a 1-piece black dress, the deep V design and mini skirt left little to the imagination. Looks wasn’t MCOT but still pretty, felt that she had similar vibes to the Korean rapper Elly from EXID. Conversing was easy with her as Yves spoke relatively fluent Chinese. Ice was broken quickly as she noticed the minute strains of fur on my tee, which led to a fun fact that Yves is a dog-lover.

Showered alone. Came out to the sight of Yves fair-skinned, slim but curvy body. I was still perspiring a bit, so Yves told me to lay back and relax, while she serviced me with a BBBJ first. It was nice and comfortable, with all the twists and twirls, and it was well lubricated with her saliva. After a couple of minutes, she stopped because I wasn’t really reacting much.

So we swapped, I caressed and kissed her body, finding each of her erogenous zones. From her lovely enhanced but soft mounts with pointed nips, trailing and slowly made my way down to her clean shaved moist nether region. As I began to paint her, she would moan and grasp her boobs and twiddle her nips, it didn’t take long for her to reach her first O. As I brought my face closer to hers, she pulled me in with both hands and gave me a PSE DFK, the wide mouth kind. Yves capped me quickly and we began in missionary. Having sex with Yves is really an ego booster, because it didn’t take long before she came again. But don’t mistake for it to be the end. She positioned herself immediately to side wind for the next O, and doggy to another O. She even requested me to smack her butt as I doggy her. She enjoys the smacking sounds, says that it gets her high, so bros please cup your palms as you do so as to not injure her. As I personally get high when the girl enjoys the sex, the massive ego boost from her multiple Os and mental high led to me blowing my first shot in doggy.

Showered, chatted about random stuff while we rested. Yves is actually really ticklish, as I teased her body and we play-wrestled, I was kneeling on both knees while her tummy faced me. I began our next round by caressing her pussy and feasted on her in this position, before she succumbed again. Yves repositioned herself lower and devoured my tool, signaling me to face fuck her. She could take it deep with no problem, and even with deep throated long pauses, she didn’t shy away. Capped on, we did her favorite side wind position fast and furious, whilst Yves tried to muffle her screaming moans with her arm before reaching again. Next we did standing doggy in front of a long mirror, that was when I felt my feet getting wet and realized that Yves just had a gushing O. She continued to push my dick into her, and as she convulsed into the next O, I flicked her clit rapidly and felt my fingers get progressively wetter. We ended things on the bed with another side wind and lastly rammed her in anvil position.

Very memorable bonk with Yves random Korean cursing as she reached. Not sure if I really hit her physical limit or giving me another ego boost, but towards the end she was like saying 妈妈救命, and had random bouts of cough as she was catching her breath. Definitely not for the faint-hearted or weak lower body, but if bros can keep up with her, it’ll be an action-packed and fun bonk. Highly recommended to try at least once.

Oh yes. Yves mentioned that she’s probably going to USA at the end of the year, subjected to VISA approval. So bros that procrastinated in visiting her, might want to bump her up your schedule before you miss an opportunity.
Many thanks to @Kingsmen89;, @tauhuay, @Oldmanyoungtast, @Trafalgar & these brothers for the lovely updated FRs for Yves from the past stint! She's a Legendary Top Gem, isn't she, Beautiful, pretty, slim, fair, wild, sexy, hot and voluptuous, with max service & top GFE! Once again, many thanks to all bros for the kind support of Yves, it is really deeply appreciated! Have a lovely afternoon and a great week ahead!

Gorgeous, beautiful, super-fair, slim, sexy and voluptuous Yves with max GFE & top service is available this week from 15th to 20th October only! Yves will be with us for around 10 more days only, so hurry to book her now before she leaves! Don't miss out on this beautiful, sexy and ultra hot gem from Saigon!

Last edited by VPremium; Today at 04:58 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1