The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2016, 04:58 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: People's Park

why get prc?
,now ppl park complex lady boss able to get
malaysian lady.
check with yu ya, third flor.
massage with room.
clean massage ,peace of mind, no raid.
Old 13-03-2016, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 21
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnn View Post
why get prc?
,now ppl park complex lady boss able to get
malaysian lady.
check with yu ya, third flor.
massage with room.
clean massage ,peace of mind, no raid.
wah!!! bro you very well inform ar..
Old 13-03-2016, 08:53 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

no xtra svc.
Dont think u will go there.
The lady boss, not from china.
Local.
Old 25-03-2016, 03:19 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyocious View Post
Both People's Park Complex and People's Park Centre (opp Chinatown Point) do have several so called "beauty saloons" that do offer something else other than massage. Just walk around and the MLs will wave you in. Pick and choose what and who you like; negotiate carefully before any action otherwise you can kena chop carrot head.
ppl park complex, third floor,
the lady boss sit outside let go half ball.
some timd wear mini skirt to show off legs,
waiting to be raid this weekend.

hope the two small sporean auntie dont get cheated by rental.
hope they run fast.
business bad too.
Old Today, 06:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 16
silvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of light

Do people still go to people park centre? Cannot find any more threads nowadays
Old Today, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 1
Altriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvstedt28 View Post
Do people still go to people park centre? Cannot find any more threads nowadays

Level 3 50 dollar big g cup tit milf at price of 50 only
Old Today, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 506 / Power: 19
HornyMan is a glorious beacon of lightHornyMan is a glorious beacon of lightHornyMan is a glorious beacon of lightHornyMan is a glorious beacon of lightHornyMan is a glorious beacon of lightHornyMan is a glorious beacon of light

PPC used to have more choices for full service, now mostly CMI. One or two better ones had left the scene. Even Q*Q* is old by now.

For me among the current batch only one in the whole of PPC is worth considering. She is also on level 3 occupying one of the biggest units if not the biggest. She is younger in age compared to the rest (in her 30s?), womanly shaped with solid natural boobs, looks won't reject type and very 騷! When you pause at the shop and make enquiry, she will usher you into the front section of her big unit and grope your small brother. Guaranteed to have instant hard on from her "騷-ness" and her action. Not sure if she had been mentioned in the other PPC thread that disappeared.
Charges $100 for a short decent massage followed by the full course.
But I visited only once thr' advanced booking for the earliest morning slot to make sure I'm the first customer, coz all the shops there got no shower and I don't want to be licking other bro's saliva.
If I go jalan jalan there nowadays, I try not to walk pass that lane for fear cannot tahan her 騷-ness just from her look. If the shop has shower, definitely worth RTF.
Old Today, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 16
omfg is one of the Best!omfg is one of the Best!omfg is one of the Best!omfg is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post
PPC used to have more choices for full service, now mostly CMI. One or two better ones had left the scene. Even Q*Q* is old by now.

For me among the current batch only one in the whole of PPC is worth considering. She is also on level 3 occupying one of the biggest units if not the biggest. She is younger in age compared to the rest (in her 30s?), womanly shaped with solid natural boobs, looks won't reject type and very 騷! When you pause at the shop and make enquiry, she will usher you into the front section of her big unit and grope your small brother. Guaranteed to have instant hard on from her "騷-ness" and her action. Not sure if she had been mentioned in the other PPC thread that disappeared.
But I visited only once thr' advanced booking for the earliest morning slot to make sure I'm the first customer, coz all the shops there got no shower and I don't want to be licking other bro's saliva.
If I go jalan jalan there nowadays, I try not to walk pass that lane for fear cannot tahan her 騷-ness just from her look. If the shop has shower, definitely worth RTF.
Always very confused by the 2 buildings… is it the green or white bldg?
Old Today, 12:02 PM
Samster

HornyMan is a glorious beacon of lightHornyMan is a glorious beacon of lightHornyMan is a glorious beacon of lightHornyMan is a glorious beacon of lightHornyMan is a glorious beacon of lightHornyMan is a glorious beacon of light

People's Park Centre.
Old Today, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1797 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42780 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omfg View Post
Always very confused by the 2 buildings… is it the green or white bldg?
People Park Centre overhead bridge link to Chinatown Point
People Park Complex overhead bridge link to Pagoda St in Chinatown

Waiting for new post : wishlow123 xrated1 winterhisashi bj_dragon bwxym Arrow'n'Bow ownage9898 hakuyo

Waiting for return :
https://sbfsg.org/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32940789
Old Today, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 1
Altriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud of

Quote:

Haha I know which one. Near the loft right
Old Today, 02:39 PM
Samster

Loft? Not sure we r talking abt the same girl. This one very horny and seductive, see already gian...Shop is big with huge clear glass panel, not the dim and dark ones...Massage is done in the inner room with another door inside.
Old Today, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1090 / Power: 17
qq15241928 has much to be proud ofqq15241928 has much to be proud ofqq15241928 has much to be proud ofqq15241928 has much to be proud ofqq15241928 has much to be proud ofqq15241928 has much to be proud ofqq15241928 has much to be proud ofqq15241928 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Loft? Not sure we r talking abt the same girl. This one very horny and seductive, see already gian...Shop is big with huge clear glass panel, not the dim and dark ones...Massage is done in the inner room with another door inside.
U referring to unit around 4 mins?
Old Today, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 334 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:

Bro, usually play at Park Lane and OT but your FR sounds interesting. Mind sharing where's the location or unit number?
Old Today, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1090 / Power: 17
qq15241928 has much to be proud ofqq15241928 has much to be proud ofqq15241928 has much to be proud ofqq15241928 has much to be proud ofqq15241928 has much to be proud ofqq15241928 has much to be proud ofqq15241928 has much to be proud ofqq15241928 has much to be proud of

old bird nay still remember basement number unit and L3 Kiki comparision thread..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1