The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 1
Jayhao99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJayhao99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJayhao99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Bros don't just look at the photos as mostly PS or totally diff
Both already advertised age 28 and 29 and weight 55 kg
Nom FLs / MLs will heavily pushes this 2 fig down
So posted 28 n 29 mostly abv 35 and weight 55 mostly over weight n out of shape / bah bah type cannot be as pic shown ( so slim )
Both r FLs back b4 covid and only 80 to 100 per shot ... both r PR / long term WP
From the photo although it is blur, can see is auntie and have some age. But I do believe she got her selling point like massage or jg. Just guessing
Old Today, 09:54 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10845 / Power: 66
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
mid 30s, no french and charging 280 for fj. interesting.
Look like photo?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old Today, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3280 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbee123 View Post
Dandan provide bbbj?
Think his punctuation wrong. Tang tang is bbj. The other two is sensual
Old Today, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
wildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of light

Vera left our shores? Sian...any recommendations for JG?
Old Today, 10:47 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -73 / Power: 0
DDLP has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

FR for Yao Yao

https://sglonelyguy-36.com/massage-yaoyao/

Location: Clean and tidy. Follow her instructions and you will get there with no difficulties.

Face: 7.5/10. Still can accept with 20% discount from photos.

Boobs: 8/10. C Cup

Sensual: Will shower together and teasing starts there. Washed my dick head clean and she said this is part of food hygiene for food hygiene. Wasn’t there for the massage, so asked here to start the action on bed about 10 mins into the massage. Will lick your nipples, balls. And yeah, she is a good balls sucker - I was worried that she may unpluck them. Allow for deep throat, and he choking sound is heavenly. Asked whether I can f her armpit and she said yes (sorry my fetish). Asked her whether can bukake and offered to top up $50. She said ok, but told be to aim her mouth and nose area so that my semen will not hit her hair (she lazy to wash). Gave her all I had after some sucks and dick slaps on her face. She will suck and lick your didi clean after ur release, but she also said “好腥啊” after smelling my semen.

Shower alone after that.

RTM: hell yes. She is playful to grab my dick and balls when sending me off.
Old Today, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 541 / Power: 20
SaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcard87 View Post
Vera left our shores? Sian...any recommendations for JG?
Not sure why ad not up but Vera is already back in SG.
Old Today, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Having 2 sessions today. First one already booked... second one thinking to maybe try out again xiao yu, lin lin or even shan shan since haven't seen them a for while... provided they available.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old Today, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 581 / Power: 18
luv2cheong is a name known to allluv2cheong is a name known to allluv2cheong is a name known to allluv2cheong is a name known to allluv2cheong is a name known to allluv2cheong is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by malaylover View Post
thank you, i've been waiting for this! tried to up your points but cant because i've already done so before.
You are most welcome Bro. Good stuff must share. Da bao is not the most pretty, not the youngest, the wildest etc. But she's genuine, good conversationalist, smiley, always trying to do her best base on what she offers and most importantly, makes me feel comfortable, relaxing and happy.
Old Today, 06:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
s9963c is Cool - loads of Potential

Is there any ml that provide popper during the session? The one I know have already left the shore.

Do PM me if not convenient to post here. Thanks.
Old Today, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of light

https://sglonelyguy-36.com/hu-die-massage/
Anyone tried before? Can't find any FR here
Old Today, 07:58 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18780 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Where did she come from? Timezone difference so significant?
I saw that remark as well...think its 水土不服 instead

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old Today, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 16
lousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Where did she come from? Timezone difference so significant?
Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
havent adjust to timezone? China and Singapore same timezone or she came back from middle east where many chn girls go there recently
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
I saw that remark as well...think its 水土不服 instead
sorry for the wrong choice of word
yea that's what i meant, she havent adapt yet and can't sleep at night
Old Today, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 3
L00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to all

Any FR this lady ? Thanks. Looks amazing if look like video..
https://sglonelyguy-36.com/shishi-massage/
Old Today, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 6
chip2ku2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychip2ku2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k View Post
Any FR this lady ? Thanks. Looks amazing if look like video..
https://sglonelyguy-36.com/shishi-massage/
She has verified ads on TT so I think its real. $120 for massage consider her $300 full service is very good deal. Most of the girls are like $150 massage, $300 FJ
Old Today, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13837 / Power: 42
sgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-36.com/hu-die-massage/
Anyone tried before? Can't find any FR here
May be you can refer to this:
https://sammy.services/showpost.p...stcount=129792
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1