The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Shrouded

Old 03-10-2024, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 9
BANGkok is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBANGkok is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBANGkok is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My boring story...

Hope to read more updates,
Old 03-10-2024, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 10
LuisSuarez9 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuisSuarez9 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TS please continue soon ....
Old 03-10-2024, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 3
junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xia406 View Post
Is Mark aka Shrouded?
Yup. It's him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNoi View Post
Thanks for sharing nice stories.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BANGkok View Post
Hope to read more updates,
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuisSuarez9 View Post
TS please continue soon ....
Thanks for the support! But nothing to write as I haven't met him yet this week. And it's probably going to be the same thing.
Old 03-10-2024, 05:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -40 / Power: 0
Cline is stuck in moderation for some time to come

It's normal, see more open
Old Yesterday, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 3
junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light

I got through the rest of the week keeping myself busy with practically doing nothing while working from home aside from clearing emails. There were zero meetings scheduled so I just spent the majority of the time watching Netflix and YouTube.

On Friday night I gave Mark a call.

Me: Hey.

M: What's up?

Me: Want me to drop by tomorrow?

M: If you're free, sure.

Me: Same thing?

M: Food and cuddling?

Me: Yeah.

M: What if I want to have sex?

Me: Err… really?

M: Let's go with the flow?

Me: You sure about this?

M: We'll see I guess?

Me: Ok then.

M: What time will you be here?

Me: 9? Or 10?

M: Ok. Call me when you reach.

For some reason my heart was pounding when he hung up. I mean, there's nothing we haven't done before except actually putting his cock into me. And I believe he did say before that we would eventually have sex, whether he meant it jokingly or not. But something didn't feel right here.

As usual, I couldn't sleep that night even though I was on the receiving end of a rather hard fucking from Mike and Tom during their gaming break.

After a quick shower together where they continued their torture of me, I rolled around in bed till nearly 3am. Mike and Tom were still gaming when I went to the kitchen to get a drink. Perhaps I should put a stop to these weekend gaming sessions. I never really understood how that one game could be so addictive that more than a year after they started playing, they were still hooked on it. Even I got a little bored with my sorceress after awhile.

Tom was now also like our permanent room-mate. I kind of wondered if he was undergoing a divorce or something. But if he didn't say, I didn't want to ask.

I fell asleep eventually, but woke up pretty quickly. I checked my phone and it was 5am. I went to the kitchen to get another drink and saw that Mike and Tom were still gaming. I wondered if they even slept at all over the weekends.

I called Mark and surprisingly he answered almost immediately.

Me: Hey, I haven't been able to sleep all night, can I just come over now?

M: Sure.

Me: Did I wake you?

M: Shouldn't that have been your first question? Haha.

Me: Oh. Oops. Brain isn't really functioning.

M: Don't drive over then take a Grab or something.

Me: I'm sure I can survive a 20 minute drive with no traffic.

M: Up to you.

Me: Ok. Don't go back to sleep ya? Open the gate for me later.

I took a quick shower and packed a few things into a bag before grabbing my keys and heading out.

It was as if the stars aligned and I didn't encounter a single red light on the way over, and as expected, traffic was non-existent.

For some reason, the gate was already open when I reached so I drove straight in. Mark opened the door and let me in.

I hugged him and he kissed me on the cheek. I detected the faint smell of cigarettes but ignored it. At least he didn't smell like an ashtray like the last time.

M: So you want to sleep?

Me: Yes please.

I thought he'd bring me to the master bedroom but instead we headed to the guest room. The aircon was already on and I shivered slightly as I sat on the bed.

Me: Are you joining me?

M: Sure. Let me go brush my teeth again first.

He left the room and I lay on the bed. The sheets smelt fresh, but also had a faint mothball smell. I lay down on the bed on my side and closed my eyes. Somehow it was really comfortable.

A couple of minutes later I felt Mark get into bed, his warm arms wrapping around me as the big spoon. I guess I must have been really tired as I drifted off into a deep sleep almost immediately.

I woke up a couple of hours later and Mark was not in bed with me. So much for me coming over to spend time with him when all I did was sleep.

I wandered out of the guest room and found him in the backyard smoking.

Me: I hope you're cutting down.

M: Yeah.

Me: What shall we do today?

M: What would you like to eat? It's lunch time.

Me: Not as much as last week please. I'm sure I put on 2kg.

M: I doubt it.

Me: I'm so fat!!!

M: You're not. Trust me.

Me: I am!

M: Ok. Shall not argue with you.

I headed to the bathroom to wash my face and freshen up a bit. The door suddenly opened and Mark stuck his hand in, holding a towel.

Me: How did you know I needed a towel?

M: Just in case you wanted to shower? I don't know.

Me: You can just come in, you know.

M: You might not be dressed.

Me: And which parts of me haven't you seen yet?

I grabbed his hand instead of the towel and pulled him in towards me.

M: Hey!

Me: What are we doing?

M: I have no idea.

Me: Actually, I don't mind soaking in the tub again.

M: Wrong bathroom.

Me: Maybe after lunch? A light lunch.

Me: Ok. Let me finish washing up. Then we'll go for a light lunch.

M: I heard you the first time.

Me: Just reminding you that I don't want to be stuffed till I wanna puke.

M: You didn't puke the last time.

Me: Maybe I wanna get stuffed with other things. Hahaha.

M: Hahaha… it's hardly going to stuff you.

Me: Yeah… probably…

He left the bathroom to let me finish.

We headed out to an Indian place. I noticed a hotel 81 opposite and guessed that was probably where he went with Alicia last time.

I didn't really know what to eat there so I just got the mee goreng. It was well worth it, probably one of the best mee gorengs I'd ever eaten. He had a couple of pratas that didn't look very appetizing.

After lunch, we took a slow drive back. I was pretty sure he was thinking where he should bring me for dessert but thankfully he didn't, and we headed straight back where he ran a bath for us.

As we stripped in front of each other, I noticed that he had groomed himself. Did that mean he was sexually active again? I just had to ask. I think he could sense the question coming.

M: I had sex with Nat last night.

Me: How did you know what I was going to ask?

M: I had sex with Alicia too.

Me: Err…

M: If you want, we can have sex too.

Me: Wow. Something is really not right with you now.

M: Poor coping mechanism.

Me: Very.

We got into the tub, but he wasn't groping me. In fact, naked skin on skin aside, he wasn't even touching me.

I tried to tease him a little by stroking his thigh, but his hands never moved upwards, or downwards for that matter.

But I really was enjoying soaking in the tub with him, especially when I turned to my side and lay on his chest and he hugged me tighter. I wondered if it was possible to install a bathtub in a HDB bathroom.

As usual, we fell asleep and woke up when it got a little too chilly in the tub. But it felt like the water never really got cold fast as he kept topping it up somehow.

When I finally satisfied my tub craving, we headed to the shower where he soaped me up again, and as usual, I was getting turned on. But for some reason, neither of us were actually doing anything to take the next step.

After the shower, he headed to the backyard to smoke again. At least he wasn't doing it in the house. Then again, not my house, so why should I care?

Me: Hey. Could you go brush your teeth?

M: Ok.

Me: I wanna make out.

M: And if it leads to sex?

Me: So be it.

M: I don't have any condoms left.

Me: Wow. How much sex did you have yesterday?

M: 4 times with Nat, thrice with Alicia.

Me: Wow.

M: Pack has 8 condoms. But accidentally tore one with Alicia.

Me: So technically, you would have fucked them both 4 times? In the same day?

M: Yup. That sounds about right.

Me: I'm speechless.

M: I could have sex with you 8 times if you want.

Me: Hahahahahahahaha. For real?

M: Yeah. Just need to go grab the condoms.

Me: No need.

M: No need?

Me: Just go with the flow. We might not even end up having sex.

M: Yeah.

Me: Now go brush your teeth!

M: Ok.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1