The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old Today, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Weekday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

I dont usually say anything about 2 stables advertising the same girl but this time the stats quite diff

Sandy (Teeruklover) & GG (x-factor) are the same but one stable put her height as 163cm 32b-20-34 while the other one put 158 34B-24-36
i know their measurements usually stables will anyhow put, like the waist and hip always the same 2 numbers but this time its literally the same girl.....

https://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=1004524
https://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=1004707

anybody else noticed this?
Old Today, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
stryker is a name known to allstryker is a name known to allstryker is a name known to allstryker is a name known to allstryker is a name known to allstryker is a name known to all

After seeing many reviews on Foxy Thai Piya, finally tried her service

OKT: 8.5 one of my go-to stable. Prompt reply
Location: 7.5 B area. New location for me. Some hurdles to gain entry to her room. Also many other residents
Looks: 8 same as photo. Milf type. Applied some makeup. Long hair. Fair as from Issan
Body: 8 a bit meaty for me but still acceptable. has strength due to her massage experience. 1.6m. tattoos in front and back
Boobs: natural C/D. Boob lover will enjoy
Shower: 8 playful already in the shower. With BBBJ appetizer bf main session
Catbath: 7
Frenching: 9.5 no limit, she initiated it. Tongue twisting with each other.
Painting/fingering: 9.5 we work on each other. Shaved so can see clearly her pussy. Lovely sight
BBBJ: 9 hers is more of fast rapid action, real sucker. Had to stop her bf game over
FJ: 8 she was adjusting my tool to insert correct position. Once in CG, she was riding vigorously, lowering herself to french me, other time put my hands on her boobs to grab it. gave her few more thrust bf I unloaded
Massage: 9.5 able to adjust her strength based on needs. Can understand why some people come for the massage, can make you relax. Also tried to stimulate me up for 2S but I was contended with massage
Communication: 8.5 able to speak English well, no GT
GFE/Service: 9 she is a touchy person, very liveable, cheeky. for those who are shy, introvert, she will put you at ease and make this session enjoyable. Extended the session to 2hrs for the massage. Gave tips. She is here on extended visa so will be around for some time. Only negative was the steps needed to goto her place
RTF: yes,

https://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=1000089

Kinky Thai - Yuna
Love Fortress - Anita
Foxy Thai - Nana, Darin, Piya
7th Heaven - Aurora, Claudia
silk stocking - Ozone
X-Factor - Nana
Galaxy - Molly

Last edited by stryker; Today at 09:57 PM.
Old Today, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Boar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Model:Nacha
Stable: Mansion

https://sammy.services/showthread.php?p...7#post23733397

Looks: 7.5/10 (Looks not bad and welcoming me in her silky lingerie)
Boobs: 8/10 (Seems natural to me)
BBBJ: 9/10 Did well for this one. good suction and licking all around
French: na
FJ: 8/10 (Super horny and did multiple positions.)
GFE: 8/10, (i love squeezing her soft ass)
Old Today, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
32GB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bael View Post

114 from Bro Nooky
https://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=1004435

Once my fav Bro Nooky send me her selfie video and photo of her hot body yesterday, i buay tahan leow. Faster book as bro say she is quite hot now.

114 is one of the prettiest and cutest girl I have bonked this year. Like other bros mentioned she is chio and narak with good skin. Young early 20s. Pics and vids also similar to real life. She is small size girl so bro Nooky ask me take care of her as he know I am quite action pack. LOL.

Come to service I am really well taken care of. Can communicate well without GT at all. She can speak Korean well too. Told me she lived there for a good 5-6 years. And come sg first time. I ask her teach me some dirty Korean words too.

She kisses well with passion. BBBj was enjoyable as she takes her time worshipping my head, shaft and balls. FJ comes with a lot of moaning and my kpop kink kicks in as I ask her to moan in Korean. LOL. That face and sweet sounds she make, I really cannot hold back. The full view of her excellent tight body and her natural tits bouncing in cowgirl and missionary makes me unload damn fast. I was so tempted to close my eyes and think of my grandmother. But it ends up in vain. Both shots within 10mins of FJ I cum already. very rarely got girl can do that. Makes me experience heaven again.

She is a must-try for all bros. Won't be disappointed. Have fun and signing off!
Does she allow painting bro? Her pussy trim or shaven?
Old Today, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
johnsmith76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Piya
OKT : Foxythai
Looks :9/10 , looks similar to pics, 10% discount max
Body : 8/10 , meat in the right places, not fat not skinny to me
BBBJ : 9/10 , Wah her DT is something all bros need to try, she can go all the way and more
FJ : 9/10 , only the best positions for her, but cowgirl is where you can see the best of her body
GFE/PSE : 8/10, her english was good enough to not need GT, GFE and PSE all the way throughout 2 shots
RTF : Trying other girls as always

Wanted to try out Foxythai bro's ladies since I have always eyed them and went for Piya after seeing her reviews from multiple bros on her PSE. Boy, Was not a single bit dissapointed after trying her. Reached location, went in and saw Piya opening the door with her suckable lips and petite yet delicious body and I know I was gonna have a great time with her. Before even showering, we were both alr kissing and groping like there's no tmrw. BBBJ with DT in the shower and we moved to the bed for action. Did Missionary, Cowgirl and Carry fuck her like there's no tmrw. Even went out to get some action done since I saw one FR of Piya wanting to try it with a bro. 2 shots spent and we were both panting and sweating. Piya even wanted 1 more shot but limpeh not young anymore. Highly recommended for pure PSE and GFE.

P.S. Saw Taara when I was leaving and she looks delicious. Might want to try her next time!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1