The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old Today, 03:17 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HairyPoppins deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Simple FR for

BB from Siam Dynasty

Looks: 8/10 (chio look)
Body: 8/10 (Smooth Fair Skin)
Boobs: 8/10 (good for boobs lover, nautral)
Frenching 9/10 (Passionate Frencher)
Pussy: 8.5/10 (Shaved No Smell)
BBBj : 9/10 (Deep Throat With Good Stamina Skills)
FJ: 9/10 (She really enjoy it as much as u do, tried missionary saddle and spoon & lastly doggie)
GFE: 9/10 (Not Rushy & Not A Time Watcher)
RTF: yes
Old Today, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
puizzy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nam - SD
https://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=1004146

OKT: ez comms, reccomended Nam.

Loc:G playground

Looks: 8/10 - Discount quite a bit of PS on the photos. Real person fair skin, average looks.

Body: 8/10 - Petite, enhanced Ds and a pretty tight body, some angkong on the back

BBBJ: 7/10 - SOP, suction good but no stamina, 1 dimensional

FJ: 8/10 - Accomodating to position changes and can take to pound town.

One man's meat is another's poison, pretty average session for me, maybe for other bros might unlock abit more. Was sent to May's room by accident at the start, felt abit chemistry w her maybe will try soon.
Old Today, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Hiro12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Cee at CF

Cee is amazing hardworking, truly a wild bunny as she really has stamina. She will work at it until you explode. Relatively new and speaks basic English but very conversational and gives a good GFE vibe. Catch her before she leaves.

Looks 7/10
BJ 8/10
FJ 10/10
Old Today, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 7
Bubblesser is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBubblesser is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBubblesser is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBubblesser is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Lauren from FlirtyGirls
https://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=1003773

Wenr for thier Promotion Package..Value for money and reasonable.

OKT: Humble and chatty in a good way. Instructions was clear and prompt reply

Location: 8/10. East area. the apartment is clean not like those short time room...

Looks: 8/10. Good look, accurate pictures. Vibes given more of 2nd and 3rd pics.

Body: 8/10. Natural boobs and slim figure, slight slight tummy.

Frenching: tounge fighter, not into it personally.

BBBJ: 9/10. Pretty average. Wet and comfortable with no teeth feel. Lots of slurp slurp sound effect. My lower part full of her saliva

FJ: 8/10. Standard. Started with missionary, standing doggy and cowgirl. No complains switching position or complaining long etc.

GFE: 8.5/10. Accommodatingand not a time watcher, good to cuddle and she love to hug around

Thanks and I will return back and book her again..
Old Today, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
boater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureHeart View Post
https://t.me/c/1818715434/6071

RTF today as promised. Cannot get enough of her. She was wearing something sexy with nothing underneath top n bottom. Turned me on and told her not to take off. I showered but she offered to help me even with clothes on. I said no need and had a quick shower before action start on bed. 1st booking she was blowing me in the bathroom already.

Today action on bed she started from Frenching then moving to chest and then bbbj. She was enjoying it until I told her to change to 69 where we enjoy each other for extended time. One of the best pussy tried and coupled with a good blower (but Dyson still better) is super shiok. Told her to cap before I BTH.

Started with cowgirl position and half undressing her to reveal her nice boobs. Somehow I just like the size and feel. Took off the dress before chaging into lotus as usual with full sight of her top and bottom rocking against mine hard bro. Enjoyed that position for a while before lifting her to missionary near edge of bed with one leg on the floor to give extra thrust and support. Oh man, never fuck so long and hard before with her sexy moaning in between Frenching...before I unload my soldiers since last banging Dyson on Saturday.3 days ago.

She has that Persian exotic looks when she is high when doing missionary from bedside with full sight of her body and facial expression. Priceless 2nd shot that lasted longer than usual and fully exhausted.

Will RTF again if time permits before she leave.

Definitely hidden gem for me. Somehow her height, size, look gives me a pleasant and comfortable feel.

https://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=1003559

Just finish my sextisfied session with Noey.

Pretty much similar service.

Very high gfe. After 1st round still have massage.

Old Today, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sxxk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ginger, T21 - https://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=1003452

Looks: will grow over time

Body: small waist, slim body, quite solid figure. Boobs small but soft

Bbbj: pure seduction technique to make my cock stand, once stand she suck with more power, know which spot to lick

FJ: fucked passionately with great stamina. Can ride for long time like her previous FRs mentioned. Pussy nice tight but I still put on Ky don't want to injure her. I think she cum once when riding me

Gfe: knows how to take care of guy. Giving full attention and hardly play with phone
Old Today, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Ronald9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Apple From Mansion

https://sammy.services/showthread.ph...5#post23751125

Looks: WYSIWYG, pretty slim syt, checked her passport its legit 21 years old

Boobs : not for boob lovers, but fits her frame nicely

BBBJ : slow sensual with balls licking

FJ : wet as fuck, no ky needed. Her pussy is damn tight, she really knows how to ride, her energy is is one the best ive tried , she wont get tired and will try to please u

GFE: feeling of poly days, sweet and loving

RTF: Yes
Old Today, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 5
AmyUber is a glorious beacon of lightAmyUber is a glorious beacon of lightAmyUber is a glorious beacon of lightAmyUber is a glorious beacon of lightAmyUber is a glorious beacon of light

Hotel: comfortable, clean .

Lady: Esther
Stable: 7 heaven

Looks: 8/10 - Looks good! Definitely is her when she open the door.

Body: 8/10 - about 155 , small size girl with nice boby.

Boobs: 7/10 - natural and quite soft , nice to squeeze..lol

BBBJ: 10/10 - Did a solid job, deep throat with lots of saliva. Focused on the balls to keep them nice and warm. No complaints going on for 10+ minutes.

French: 8/10 - Not a fan of lipstick but otherwise a great kisser!

FJ: 9/10 - No complaints, any position with great stereo to compliment the whole experience.

GFE: 9/10 - The highlight of the session! As much as this is a commercial transaction, she does it perfectly. She English is quite subpar but her effort to communicate is genuine. Humble and cheerful, she will make you feel like you are actually building a relationship. It is really an experience I believe most would only understand after trying.

Overall: 8/10 - Great package

RTF: Yes - As usual it is a 2-week thing so load em'up! YMMV!!
Old Today, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Harrow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bam - Loveaffair

https://sammy.services/showthread.ph...2#post23744992

Looks : wild clubbing girl, make up and dressed up well, pretty hot sexy

Boobs: 9/10 soft natural C cupper

GFE : 10/10 from start to finish, our hands and mouth never left each other, even going to the toliet, she would hold my hands, and during breaks, she would use her fingers to stroke my nipples and body

BBBJ : 9/10 good suction and hardworking, sucks with passion

FJ : 9/10 intense love making session, opted for 1 shot as the 1st shot took a longer time with foreplay, different positions changing, and finally ending in the shower

Old Today, 04:28 PM
Samster (M)

houseflyer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just finished Mimmy from
SiamDynasty
https://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=1004377

Look:8.5/10 Look exactly like what is on the photo.
Body: 9.5/10 very hot body Her figure is consider highly acceptable as she does workout and to maintain the S body.
Bbbj: This gem is a master level for this. Can literally feel her tongue going around your little bro and tickling the head occasionally. Almost waste a shot in her mouth!
Fj:10/10 out of the world heavenly feeling . Doggy & missionary to accomplish the Mission. She is a good rider in bed and will lick your nipple while riding you. Best feeling !!

Overall: 9/10 another great bonk oh yeah
Rtf: will return for her service but please treat her well.

Once again this is from my experience and your experience may differ. Cheers and happy bonking guys
Old Today, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
JJlun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

(Ella) 7 heaven

am writing this because she said she needs more customers and no one seems to write FR on her yet. I think she is a gem. Please treat her gentle and nice. Biting nipples is totally unacceptable!

Initalially I booked a lady from other stable, but I had to cancel it because I noticed her photo was quite different from reality I would say only face line is the same. This is another story...

Then I booked (Ella) 7 heaven . Detailed and careful direction by okt for keeping low-profile made me confident.

Her face is 80% same as photo, quite cute. She likes singing and we had shower together with her singing song as BGM. She looked relaxed which is good. I like her body line, especially ass and boobs. Perfect natural C cup.

On the bed, she initiated frenching after catbath. BBBJ was slow and seductive. Painting allowed but fingering was not allowed. Then we started FJ. She seems to like cowgirl. We had frenching many times during FJ. I give overall rating 10/10.
Old Today, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Gummy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Aom (RP)
https://sammy.services/showthread.ph...0#post23726950

A tall pretty girl welcomed me when i entered, dressed in a body hugging red dress. She doesnt hold back, passionate deep frenching , enjoyed it very much. Her pussy is clean, smells great too, did 69 with her , had a great view of her pussy and ass. Shes the type of girl whom u want to bring back home, the mistress type. GFE is high, she take care everything about u, in bed, she's the submissive type that would please and do everything u want. RTF material

Old Today, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
rhystan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cee from CF is a stunner. Mid twenties with a tight body and perky natural tits. Very responsive to all your actions, and seductive in an own way - very cute. Definitely a RTF for me.
Old Today, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 5
CzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for Nam from flirtygirls
https://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=1004124

Tried out this stable and wasn't disappointed. Easy and quick communications with OKT.
Location is reasonably east area with abit of walking distance for foot kakis to mrt. Room is clean with big towels..

Looks:8/10 - wont reject..got no reason to do that.
Boobs:8/10
BBBJ: 9/10 Took her time and really enjoyed it. 2nd time around was amazing. She got some new skills
FJ: some foreplay before starting...

Rtf: yes definitely she such a wild and commando gems

Old Today, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 16
Joverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeydance View Post
Bro, pmed u, wanna ask more
Where? Dun see any pm. Inbox kosong
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1