The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old Yesterday, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 2
EarphoneMonitor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEarphoneMonitor is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Any bros can help/give advice on verification process with ONESIAM? Messaged OKT earlier this afternoon and followed instructions to send PM on the forum but still no reply at the moment. Not trying to throw shade or badmouth as I am sure most here are aware of this stable's high standard. Just want to book a slot with Maxim tomorrow as she is leaving very soon.

Any assistance appreciated and thanks in advance
Old Yesterday, 08:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Dvkextension is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Pauline from Lust365
https://sammy.services/showthr...hlight=pauline

Looks: 9/10 chio

Body: 9/10 petite

Boobs: 9/10 B only but not bad, she's perky

BBBJ: 9/10 mild and wild, tongue swirling solid, nonstop

FJ: 9/10 enjoyed doggy with her. Moans more when I go deep some more

Note:
She's a gem not to be missed
Old Yesterday, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 5
siangpure is a splendid one to beholdsiangpure is a splendid one to beholdsiangpure is a splendid one to beholdsiangpure is a splendid one to beholdsiangpure is a splendid one to beholdsiangpure is a splendid one to beholdsiangpure is a splendid one to behold

FR for Yuri from Lust365

Made an arrangement with Bro Lust with this morning and received fast confirmation response from him.

Yuri is similar as her pics posted. I would say 90%. Her looks will grows on you and her voice is really sweet.

Her figure is slim type, and the seducing part is her perky ass. Very fun and easy going chatty girl. Showered together and using her body to rub against mine and clean me nicely head to toe.

Blowjob was nice and slow, good suction and she's very patience lick me all over with lots of tongue action. Put in lots of effort to serve me like a king.

Changed multiple positions and pound her fast and hard till I cum. V.Good ad accommodating!

Left a happy man.
Highly recommend to all bros.

Thanks Bro Lust for the smooth arrangement.
Old Yesterday, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Mahousensei82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Molina
Looks : 9.5/10. Sharp features and pretty and looks like the photos
Body : 10/10 she has abs! slim and fit, i love it.
BBBJ (Blow Job): 9/10. Initiates it in the shower.
FJ (Fuck Job) : 15/10. She is naturally wet and tight. Shaved and enjoys it.
GFE (Girlfriend Experience): 10/10. Friendly and loves to kiss.
RTF (Return to Fuck) : Yes! I love the FJ. She is a model back in bangkok and this is her first time working in this line hence she is a bit apprehensive. Do treat her well and assure her that she is doing a great job.
Old Yesterday, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 6
mboiboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymboiboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Maxim from Onesian
Looks: Quite similar to photos. Photos are a little touched up, but still very pretty.
GFE: 100/100. She is HUNGRY for you. Action started after taking my shirt off.
We basically forgot to shower, couldn't keep our hands off each other.

I basically can't be bothered to put the rest into numbers. Damn it was good. Unfortunately, after one shot a work issue came up and I had to cut short my session. Big regrets, as she is an absolute wonder.

Onesiam girls are premium price, but premium for good reason.
Old Yesterday, 09:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
mosinman92 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Field Report(FR) for Apple - SYT Lover
Location : pretty good location, private. slightly cramped apartment but room is good for enjoying the girl.
Looks : cute and smiley like a girl next door, she's quite talkative but keeps telling me she's shy.
Body : tight little body with boobs that fit her body shape. proportional.
Bareback blowjob(BBBJ) : damn skillful, i have a pretty long member and she DT up my entire length. very wet, very good with her tongue. almost blow my load into her pretty mouth
Fuck job(FJ) : she's a damn good rider and also takes it quite well when she's folded in half. her sweet moans are damn stereo and makes you want to work harder to let her cum.
Girlfriend experience(GFE) : like going out with your highschool sweetheart kinda vibes if i had to describe it. had a bit of a funny experience coz saw her roommate when walking to shower after done, she was very giggly.
Return fuck(RTF) : would be one to consider for round two.
Old Yesterday, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jajaja231 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Layla from Mansion
https://sammy.services/showthread.php?p=2...8#post23729888

Looks: make up is make up, don't expect too much

Body: nice b cups

BBBJ : great bj session, almost wanted to do more bj instead of fj

FJ : very proactive and hands on with the fj
Old Yesterday, 10:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Dvkextension is Cool - loads of Potential

Jen from Silkstockings

Looks: 9 she's hot and fit even though she is in mid 20's. Like that hot young step mom kind
Body: 9 petite
Bbbj: 9 hungry nonstop bjs.
Fj: 9 she is a total 💯 performer. Need not need to instruct her what to do. Plus that she can cum multiple time. Ego boost for me

Rtf: a must. YES
Old Yesterday, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 16
PureHeart is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPureHeart is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureHeart View Post
FR for Noey of Thai Fairies 22 Sep 10am 2/90/130
Not sure if mine was 1st blood. Petite and fit body with soft enhanced C cup. Shaven pussy with very good BBBJ in 69 position. She started with riding and change to lotus then missionary. She can take hard pounding and moaning. 2nd shot she started riding again and kept going for a long time as I wasn't sure can come. Continued a long ride before I change again to missionary and ram her for a while before releasing. Very good service aand not time watcher. She worked in Taiwan before and can converse in Mandarin. Overall very good value for money and feel bad and gave some tips. RTF gem quality
https://t.me/c/1818715434/6071

RTF today as promised. Cannot get enough of her. She was wearing something sexy with nothing underneath top n bottom. Turned me on and told her not to take off. I showered but she offered to help me even with clothes on. I said no need and had a quick shower before action start on bed. 1st booking she was blowing me in the bathroom already.

Today action on bed she started from Frenching then moving to chest and then bbbj. She was enjoying it until I told her to change to 69 where we enjoy each other for extended time. One of the best pussy tried and coupled with a good blower (but Dyson still better) is super shiok. Told her to cap before I BTH.

Started with cowgirl position and half undressing her to reveal her nice boobs. Somehow I just like the size and feel. Took off the dress before chaging into lotus as usual with full sight of her top and bottom rocking against mine hard bro. Enjoyed that position for a while before lifting her to missionary near edge of bed with one leg on the floor to give extra thrust and support. Oh man, never fuck so long and hard before with her sexy moaning in between Frenching...before I unload my soldiers since last banging Dyson on Saturday.3 days ago.

She has that Persian exotic looks when she is high when doing missionary from bedside with full sight of her body and facial expression. Priceless 2nd shot that lasted longer than usual and fully exhausted.

Will RTF again if time permits before she leave.

Definitely hidden gem for me. Somehow her height, size, look gives me a pleasant and comfortable feel.
Old Yesterday, 11:59 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
Adi19871 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros have raw contacts for exchange please message me . Have few with me .
Old Today, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
puizzy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tukta Fairies
https://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=1003657

Loc: good ol G playground

OKT: Ez fast comms

Looks: mid to late 20s, big eyes, nice full lips. Above average looks, definitely will turn a few heads.

Body: Not skinny, not fat. Very voluptuous, very proportionate. Will not forget an ass like that for a while. ++ if you into tatted chicks.

BBBJ: Takes her time to service your cock just the way you like it. DT ok with tongueplay

FJ: No commercial feel, I like my girls submissive and submissive she was. Felt more like getting it on with your side chick, kinda reluctant to share this gem but it is what it is.

Overall very good, servicing you and making you feel like a king.

Last edited by puizzy; Today at 12:08 AM. Reason: adding link to FL
Old Today, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 7
Grantyin is a glorious beacon of lightGrantyin is a glorious beacon of lightGrantyin is a glorious beacon of lightGrantyin is a glorious beacon of lightGrantyin is a glorious beacon of lightGrantyin is a glorious beacon of light

FR For lauren (Flirtygirls)
https://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=1003773

Face-8.5 /10 Looks exactly same as photo posted. Will grow on you

Body-8/10 Petite body ,Slim Pretty and sweet girl,Nice ass & Height around 150cm.

BBBJ-8.5/10 Sensual and gentle BBBJ from her, deepthroat given too

FJ-8.5/10 Tight and wetish pussy, Just like a girl Fresh out from college.

Overall- 9/10 Good Attitude, Friendly , Hardworking and Sweet Girl..

RTF: Yes if Vitamin M allows.

Thanks For the recommendations and smooth arrangement by Fg okt.
Old Today, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 4
Zhangfeizxc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZhangfeizxc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZhangfeizxc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZhangfeizxc is a living Saint! - you won't find better

30th/09 afternoon

Had a session with Esther from 7 heaven

Location was good and very convenient for most of the ppl becos is near central

Esther looks good, slim and she has those slutty looks too

Body good with smooth skin, ass was quite thick and her pussy is clean n no smell which I can lick her good making her shake non stop

She suck me good and allow me to deep throat her abit

On bed she ride me hard and ask me pinch her nipps abit, squeese her ass and push my cock deeper into her

After sex, she rinse me off and offer a good massage to me too

Really enjoyed the whole session and left as a happy man
Old Today, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
jaxica2082 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great session with Tata from galaxy and also thanks to OKT is always kind and good enough to recommend his good gems at all times.

I opted with TATA for a 90min session and given a promo rate by OKT too...

she was really awesome, very wild, very chio and best part is their lust feeling that made me feel good till "song song gao jurong"

she can really suck and lick well, take turns French me while she is on top of me shaking, and let me fucked her hard, with her soft and young moan and i blast my CUM on her body
her service is which I never try before.. this is so solid

https://sammy.services/showthread.ph...911&highlight=

Old Today, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 3
cgsuperman is a Helpful and Caring Samstercgsuperman is a Helpful and Caring Samstercgsuperman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Effiel from 7 heaven

Thanks Bro kk for the arrangement and gives me clear instructions too 10/10

Lady was in her mid 20s, was greeted with see thru sexy lacy dress

Room was big, spacious and we had alot of fun in toliet and against the wall

She can suck well and her pussy is tight

Fucking her was good becos of her tight hole that really made me cum faster then normal

Gfe 10/10, very playful and wild
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1