The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2024, 01:35 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 1
nehnehhunter is a Helpful and Caring Samsternehnehhunter is a Helpful and Caring Samsternehnehhunter is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 🩷 Gathering of Cs at Lavender ❤️

Welcome To Wyn Wellness

Location @ 803 King George's Road S200803

Operation Hr From 11am To 11pm

Contact Us 80825088

Whatsapp: Miya
Wechat id: jjkkssllppaawn

Whatsapp: Grace
Wechat id: Linh_9666

Whatsapp Tiffany
Wechat id: raoxue1012

Whatsapp: Wendy
Wechat id: w1158797229 (wechat id)

Whatsapp:Monica
Wechat id: yinqianqian8569

Whatsapp: Mango
Wechat id: Huemango11

Whatsapp: Cherry
Wechat id: Meocon222

Join our telegram channel!! https://t.me/+VKdcnAxeYD1mN2M1

Last edited by nehnehhunter; 30-09-2024 at 09:18 AM.
Old 30-09-2024, 09:19 AM
Samster (A)

nehnehhunter is a Helpful and Caring Samsternehnehhunter is a Helpful and Caring Samsternehnehhunter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Old 30-09-2024, 01:05 PM
Samster (A)

Old Yesterday, 12:44 AM
Samster (A)

Old Yesterday, 11:40 AM
Samster (A)

Old Yesterday, 12:43 PM
Samster (A)

Old Yesterday, 02:12 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 20
Hornyxiaoboy has a brilliant futureHornyxiaoboy has a brilliant futureHornyxiaoboy has a brilliant futureHornyxiaoboy has a brilliant futureHornyxiaoboy has a brilliant futureHornyxiaoboy has a brilliant futureHornyxiaoboy has a brilliant futureHornyxiaoboy has a brilliant futureHornyxiaoboy has a brilliant futureHornyxiaoboy has a brilliant futureHornyxiaoboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nehnehhunter View Post
This one whose sia
Old Yesterday, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 12
API661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to behold

what's the damage for this joint le? Thread doesn't seems to last long.
Old Yesterday, 03:02 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyxiaoboy View Post
This one whose sia
Grace bro!!
Old Yesterday, 05:21 PM
Samster (A)

Old Yesterday, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1074 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of
Smile Re: 🩷 Gathering of Cs at Lavender ❤️

My FR in Miya

**Experience Report: A Sensational Encounter**

I had the pleasure of meeting her earlier today, and here's my take:

**Appearance:** The photos are indeed authentic, but they don’t do her justice. In person, she's even more captivating. Today, she was dressed in a black dress that accentuated her curves—truly a sight to behold. Her presence is magnetic, effortlessly radiating both elegance and allure.

**Environment:** The setting was intimate and private, offering a sense of comfort and exclusivity. The room was spacious with a personal bathroom, ensuring a relaxed and unhurried experience.

**Location:** Exceptionally convenient, just a short stroll from the nearest MRT station. Perfect for a discreet rendezvous.

**Body:** Soft, natural C cups that feel divine to the touch. She’s not too slim, exuding a healthy and sensuous figure that’s perfect for wrapping your arms around. A body built for closeness and connection.

**Massage:** While the massage itself was fairly standard, she was incredibly attentive, always checking if I had specific areas I wanted her to focus on and adjusting the strength to my liking. Her effort and sincerity were evident in every movement.

**Girlfriend Experience (GFE):** Exquisite. Deep kissing on my body , unrestricted upper body roaming—she’s very responsive and in tune with your desires. The chemistry was electric, with plenty of moans and gasps that added to the intimacy.

**Sensual:** Unmatched. She treated me to a full-body sensual massage that lasted nearly ten minutes, teasing and tantalizing with her entire body. Her lips explored every inch of my body , and she was open to more if you express your interest. The highlight was when her magical smooth hands and voluptous tits indulged my brother hood embracing a position that heightened the sensation to another level. The range of possibilities with her is limitless, each more thrilling than the last.

**Services:** It felt like she offers different levels of service depending on your rapport and preferences—so your mileage may vary (YMMV). I opted for the maximum package, and it was worth every bit. No sense of being rushed; in fact, we went a bit over time, and she didn’t show a hint of impatience.

**Pricing:** Reasonable given the premium environment and service quality. You might be able to negotiate with her, but again, YMMV depending on your connection.

**Final Thoughts:** , so if you’re a fan of sweet young things (SYT to me) with exceptional service and fair pricing, she’s a must-try. Highly recommended!

Makansutraie die must eat
Massagesutra : Die die must try /upZ

If this feedback helps you, feel free to show your appreciation to upz my points
Old Yesterday, 11:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Applelemon6 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by formidable View Post
My FR in Miya

**Experience Report: A Sensational Encounter**

I had the pleasure of meeting her earlier today, and here's my take:

**Appearance:** The photos are indeed authentic, but they don’t do her justice. In person, she's even more captivating. Today, she was dressed in a black dress that accentuated her curves—truly a sight to behold. Her presence is magnetic, effortlessly radiating both elegance and allure.

**Environment:** The setting was intimate and private, offering a sense of comfort and exclusivity. The room was spacious with a personal bathroom, ensuring a relaxed and unhurried experience.

**Location:** Exceptionally convenient, just a short stroll from the nearest MRT station. Perfect for a discreet rendezvous.

**Body:** Soft, natural C cups that feel divine to the touch. She’s not too slim, exuding a healthy and sensuous figure that’s perfect for wrapping your arms around. A body built for closeness and connection.

**Massage:** While the massage itself was fairly standard, she was incredibly attentive, always checking if I had specific areas I wanted her to focus on and adjusting the strength to my liking. Her effort and sincerity were evident in every movement.

**Girlfriend Experience (GFE):** Exquisite. Deep kissing on my body , unrestricted upper body roaming—she’s very responsive and in tune with your desires. The chemistry was electric, with plenty of moans and gasps that added to the intimacy.

**Sensual:** Unmatched. She treated me to a full-body sensual massage that lasted nearly ten minutes, teasing and tantalizing with her entire body. Her lips explored every inch of my body , and she was open to more if you express your interest. The highlight was when her magical smooth hands and voluptous tits indulged my brother hood embracing a position that heightened the sensation to another level. The range of possibilities with her is limitless, each more thrilling than the last.

**Services:** It felt like she offers different levels of service depending on your rapport and preferences—so your mileage may vary (YMMV). I opted for the maximum package, and it was worth every bit. No sense of being rushed; in fact, we went a bit over time, and she didn’t show a hint of impatience.

**Pricing:** Reasonable given the premium environment and service quality. You might be able to negotiate with her, but again, YMMV depending on your connection.

**Final Thoughts:** , so if you’re a fan of sweet young things (SYT to me) with exceptional service and fair pricing, she’s a must-try. Highly recommended!

Makansutraie die must eat
Massagesutra : Die die must try /upZ

If this feedback helps you, feel free to show your appreciation to upz my points
bro, what kind of massage did u opt to get these services? What to tel the counter girl bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1