The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Today, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 739 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1591 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
Bro, thanks for the very nice story.
I chanced upon this story just a few days ago and it kept me glued, coming back frequently, then spent the whole day reading everything.

I have a MILF (married with 2 daughters) whom we tried very hard for 1 year to get her pregnant.
Because her husband wanted to try for a son, but she didn't want. So he forces her and would deliberately not use condoms during her fertile period.
So, she wanted my child instead.

Anyway, our relationship ended in a similar way like you. - when she got pregnant, but I am sure it was her husband's.
We broke up 2 to 3 months before the baby was born.
Although we did get back together about 1 year after that, things were never the same again.....

Anyway, I wish you all the best!
And I am starting to read the thread about Milly.
Yes, I was also asking for Milly.........
Tsk tsk, another Milly supporter. Horrible. Why nobody support me one?

Women change with each pregnancy, you will find their hormones causing change to their behavior and way they behave in bed.

At least you had your fill of her
Old Today, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Women can be so different from men. If no longer in love with her man, instead of divorcing him, she didn't mind having a baby with another man, letting the two daughters to have another sibling that's half blood from theirs.
Sorry, my brain can't function to understand this kind of woman.
Old Today, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
mbhavana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Epilogue

Many asked is this real, some claimed it's false, some mentioned how can it be that I ejaculated so often into Janice and nothing happened. Was it my sperm problem or was it Janice, or what? Again, true or not, leave it to you to ponder, picked my brains like crazy for the flow of events and re-piecing the WA chats & dialogue was brain-wreacking though. Maybe it's a false story. Now I think of it, maybe I dreamt this whole thing up.

I remember the first car I collected, where, and how fast I sped down the expressway, the first parking lot that I parked and where. I remembered the first petrol station I visited that day to refuel (it's shell). I remember very memorable things, of course not casual things along the way, but the 'firsts' mostly I do remember clearly. I remember my first church camp too. Also many firsts... so up to you to believe what I shared is true or not.

The story would sound far fetched to some, some would understand how I typed and formatted the story from start of our friendship, to falling into sin, to her innocence lost and her sexual growth by my guidance. Finally, our escapades overseas, the risk of getting caught and also finally realising that we have 0 future by continuing this relationship.

For every relationship to end, there must be a reckoning of sorts, a revelation that cause a 180 degrees change of a person's attitude and character.

Ours was no different as well.

I've evaded many questions like where we worked, what kind of work (I did mention she's in HR, or IS she?). Many people asked about my age, I've avoided the question with jokes and avoided answering. I mentioned she's 5 years my senior or am I 5 years her senior? All these things might be true, some might be lies, but the story flow is there.

Which church? Sorry, I really can't hint or even mention it. That said, there are now many strategically placed cameras all around. Gone are the days where I can have flings in church grounds or maybe shouldn't even have. Was it a mega church? Or a neighborhood church? Who knows?

I added Penny because it was a memorable trip, didn't expect myself to score with Penny for being so sensitive and kind to her finances as well as a nice brother (who eventually ended up fucking her).

Regrettably, I should have ended the story earlier without the last holiday sharing, but just for the brothers here who wanted to hear more so I obliged. Midway, I wanted to end and share the ending of our underground relationship. I was tempted to cut the happiness sharing and go straight to the end. Decidedly, I continued because I felt this is probably a closure, a reminder of what people always say, it's not the ending, but the process. I was truly happy during the sharing process, but when I got to the ending, my feelings got clouded again, and I was slightly emotional, going over the pain again that I had years ago.

I watched my little girl grow over the years, Janice did not refuse me to see her, but I was always careful not to treat myself like her father, there were photos she'd show me, things she'd tell me. It was her way of making up to me missing those moments. I'll probably be missing walking her down the church aisle to give her away for marriage.

I'd like to thank the brothers and sisters here for their encouragement, either via thread or via DM. There were some unhappy moments but it's over. For most of the comments and feedback, I hope I replied and addressed it with my daily replies. I was overseas for holidays and might have missed out some replies. My apologies on this.

For those offended, I apologize as well, this is by no means a story of conquest and showing off. It's just a life story and happening on my end which I have always been a lurker, admiring the other bros there with their conquests & stories. Just so happened I replied to one of the threads and got myself going to write this. There are some bros I admire more than myself for their love and/or flings. Am I lucky? Maybe. The grass is always greener on the other side of the riverbank. Bros admire me, I admire them actually. We'll never be satisfied until we have fucked every girl there is. Hahahahaha.

This story (thread) started on 26 Nov 2022 when I consolidated the sharing into my own thread instead of disrupting others. it's been a whopping 8 months and on-going (at the time of penning this Epilogue). Thank you folks for being patience with me and reading through this fictional/factual story.

All my 4 years of story condensed into these pages, shared with you folks. The ending is quick because unlike courtship, breaking up is always instant.

If you have queries, do post them here and I will try to answer to my best of abilities, but apologies if the answers sound cryptic as I don't want to hurt anybody in this story be it direct or indirect. I've tried my best to steer it and make it sound fiction while remaining factual so that nobody picks up the similarities in life/work/church.

Thank you all for reading
I've been a fan of your stories since I started reading this one sometime last year. But in between I kinda discontinued reading Janice's story. I was finding it difficult to believe that you had sex in a church, as I'm a church-goer too. I was also quite envious of you of scoring so many unique women. My favourite story before completing Janice's was Alicia's, as it felt much more believable than Janice's.
But reading the ending of Janice's story, I'm tend to believe it happened, but not sure if it was in the same way or even if it was a church.
I am curious about Janice's perspective of this whole relationship. I read the beginning of the story last year, so don't remember the details clearly and may re-read, but you have reiterated that you both started having sex after her failed IVF treatment.
There maybe a possibility that Janice did actually desire to have your child at some point during your relationship or even before you both started having sex. I also like to harbour the thought that perhaps Eric too didn't mind if they both had a child using your sperm... It's far fetched, but could explain why he seemed so oblivious to your affair with Janice... Perhaps he didn't talk about it to Janice, but he did want to make her happy with a child that he himself couldn't provide. So he closed an eye on your relationship... Just some thoughts...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1