The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old Today, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1091 / Power: 11
Lawrencelaulan has much to be proud ofLawrencelaulan has much to be proud ofLawrencelaulan has much to be proud ofLawrencelaulan has much to be proud ofLawrencelaulan has much to be proud ofLawrencelaulan has much to be proud ofLawrencelaulan has much to be proud ofLawrencelaulan has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Nami KinkyThai
Looks: 9/10 pre MILF, long hair and have the slutty and seductive look, the same as in pic
Body: 9/10 fair and curvy figure, with a hot nice ass.
Boobs: 9/10 natural and soft, b cup, a nice great playground to play
French: 10/10 DFK, hot, wild and passionate like bf and gf. One of the best kisser I met
BBBJ: 8.15/10 great, solid and long blow, no teething feel, can DT very well. Offered to change positions for the Bbbj, show how hardworking she is
FJ: 10/10 riding skills are wild, nearly came just from her fast riding. Switched to missionary, it was great watching her squirm while I tease her clit too till i was able to feel the tightness and cummed instantly
GFE: 10/10 we're just click, chemistry is there, a real gf material

Thanks bro mickey
Old Today, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 10
maccas009 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaccas009 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bambam CF

Nice location n private with own bathroom.

Bambam was sexy, body was good thick and skin covered in tattoos. Boobs real HUGE.

Did 69 as foreplay, real good and she was really wet and high. Pussy full of juices and she keep demanding more, rub and push her pussy to my face.

My lil bro was rock as hard, can't get harder than that. Afraid will burst soon, so stopped and continue to main dish.

We did multiple positions and she loves doggy the most. When she on four legs, wah sibeh hot la. Ass was so meaty I closed my eyes when I pumped. If open then can't tahan one meh..

When I was about to cum, she uncapped me and let me spray all my cum on her boobs.

Definitely for boobs lovers 👍👍

Good choice
Old Today, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 12
BigJohnSnow is one of the Best!BigJohnSnow is one of the Best!BigJohnSnow is one of the Best!BigJohnSnow is one of the Best!

Apple SYTlover88

Looks - she has the rich girl and spoilt brats vibes, going party every night type. Long hair and super cute and young.

Body - Curvy and proportional body, petite size with tattoo and fair smooth skin and a hot perky ass

Boobs - Natural B size. Soft and it was a handful for me to play and enjoy. A nice one that suits my taste.

Frenching - No bad breath and it was nice, good and heavy frenching with her and i enjoyed it a lot

Bbbj - no teeth feeling, suction good and very slururpy. Simply amazing, she seemed experienced with varying techniques and suction, definitely one of the best

Pussy - Gave her a good tongue fuck at her clean shaven pussy. It was tasty and wet with no weird smell.

FJ - Cap on cowgirl, missionary,(awesome thing is she can spread her leg so wide, that seems like split) standing carry, doggy, all for 30mins, fucking tired and sweaty.The sight is fantastic, as her waist is slim n her butt is perky n enough flesh for piak piak.

GFE - It was good chemistry and non-commercial feel. She is a good companion type. Slow and no rushing, make me feel comfortable

RTF material, thanks bro SYT
Old Today, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
Mozen11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR Ann from LA
https://sammy.services/showthread.ph...9#post23733659

Looks: 85% close to pics, pretty girl, like those we pick up at thai discos
Bbbj:9/10 passionate and wild, good cock sucker
Pussy: shaved clean, smells great
Boobs: big soft C cuppers
Kissing: deep deep frenching
FJ: 9.5/10 impressive riding skills, rode me for a full 15mins , non stop boucing up and down, twisting and gyrating her hips left and right, grabbing her own tits and pulling me close to french when were came together
Old Today, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 20
blitz78 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblitz78 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblitz78 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Writing FR for Jingle
Stable: BabeHause
https://sammy.services/showthread.ph...ghlight=jingle

One of the best bonk I had this time around. Lady is exactly like pictures, super cute face. I love that she not wear those heavy make up on, everything was just natural. Showered together. Service is no horse run, best of the best gfe fuck. Can squeezed out 2s of me solid, usually just waste my 1s since no energy left. Will cuddle and lay her head on your chest, I felt like I bonked a virgin for first time.

Really want to gate keep her but OKT made me write this, good things need to share.

Get her pic from telegram:
Old Today, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 8
Dekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanIcy View Post

Mini from galaxy
https://sammy.services/showthread.ph...022&highlight=

Had a fun session last 2 night after supper

Wild plus sexy was the main thing for mini

She can fuck hard, suck good and let me shot all into her mouth hard

Very good rider and loud moaner, which next door definitely can hear all the fun moan from her

Rtf is a big yes but need to see if time permits too
She suck my lil bro like a pro & i saw a review bro posted inform her to wesr spec and suck she look like a teacher tutoring sex for life👍 Shiok and solid session
Old Today, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 2
Nqbnfz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNqbnfz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Mint, Lust365
https://sammy.services/showthr...highlight=mint

Looks: 9
Body: 9
Boobs: 8.5
Frenching: 9
Bbbj: 9
Fj: 9
Notes:
Mint is mixture of sweet and spicy. She likes to be caressed and even asked me to play with her hair while kissing. It was very passionate that made me stand in no time. Quickly went straight to the main scene and her tightness wowed me. Super tight and she is not dry at all. She is one of a kind. Definitely one of my best bonk
Old Today, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 7
Bankoantm is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBankoantm is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBankoantm is a Helpful and Caring Samster

🗓️ Date 日期 : 30/9(First blood)

Name 名字: Esther
Stable: 7th heaven
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8/10 same as pic
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 26
Body 身材 : 8/10. Extremely well kept
Boobs 胸部 : 6/10 B cup but suits her
Kissing 接吻 : 8/10 DFK all the way
Catbath 全身漫游 : N/A
BBBJ 无套口交. : 10/10 Blowjob expert.. if you aren’t careful shots gone😂
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : N/A
FJ 爱爱 : 8/10 like fucking my friend sister lol . She took a hard pounding and loved it but please be gentle
HJ: N/A
GFE 女朋友感 : 8/10 friendly girl and easy to gel with .

📝 *Overall Experience:* (Please Kindly Provide A Description Of Your Encounter With the FL) 整体经验 : She’s a great lady. But please be respectful and gentle with her.

Pls Kindly Define 3 Of Her Dominant Strength During Your Session With Her That Excites You (3个强点)⤵️

🔹GFE
🔹CUTE
🔷What more do you want?!

💯 RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yeah sure! Perfect package😍
Old Today, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
ec20031u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Date: 30 Sept 24

Gal: https://sammy.services/showthrea...3#post23719263
Stable: One Siam

As standard, Bro for this stable alway bring in high Standard Gal.
No Horse Run.
Service: 10 / 10

Will RTF once Wallet Allow.
Old Today, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ngthankyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booked from a thai stable reached location a bit late texted ok u that i reached location but no reply for over 20 mins
Old Today, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 2
Bestbonkevah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBestbonkevah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Silkstockings
Quick smooth review for
Nara

https://sammy.services/showthr...highlight=nara

Features
- demure vibes
- for petite lovers
- her moist cake is super😋

Services
Nara is a syt who knows how to work in bed. With her petite features it made our bonk night much more fun and wild. Managed to carry her in changing to new position. Lovely moaning face is always what I saw throughout the session. One thing bros should not miss out is her CIM skills. Sucked till my last drop.

She is RTF material
Old Today, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
timerider213 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Angel - https://sammy.services/showthread.ph...582&highlight=
From Galaxyxscorts

One off the best wild lady on shore so far that I tried in these few months

Service was top notch.. Pussy was damn tight (I saw the previous Bro stated that she was a lesbian)

Can suck good, fuck good and very accommodating to all requests

Very worth the penny on her and definitely will try more session soon
Old Today, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 5
Airlcom is a glorious beacon of lightAirlcom is a glorious beacon of lightAirlcom is a glorious beacon of lightAirlcom is a glorious beacon of lightAirlcom is a glorious beacon of lightAirlcom is a glorious beacon of light

*FR FOR FL*

🗓️ Date 日期 : 29/09

Name 名字: Lauren (flirtygirls)

Looks 样貌/颜值 :9/10 very pretty and cute
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) :early 20s
Body 身材 : slim,sexy and smooth skin
Boobs 胸部 : natural with senstive nipps
Kissing 接吻 : can kiss hard and passionately
Catbath 全身漫游 : her tongue is skillful.
BBBJ 无套口交. : good suction and can take deep too
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : very tight and clean for painting
FJ 爱爱 : very wild on bed, I feel like fucking a high school gal
HJ: nil
GFE 女朋友感 : 9/10 very warm with her
Massage 按摩 : nil

📝 *Overall 9/10 Experience:* (Please Kindly Provide A Description Of Your Encounter With the FL) 整体经验 :

Pls Kindly Define 3 Of Her Dominant Strength During Your Session With Her That Excites You (3个强点)⤵️

🔹Gfe
🔹Bbbj
🔹Tight pussy

💯 RTF/RTM 回头率 :yes definitely
Old Today, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 3
Humbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of light

FR for LFT Sosi

Supposedly it should be a period of resting for me but instead out of the blue i got a message from Verisca saying that her friend is in SG and ask to give some support with her guaranteeing that the service standard would be the same as what Verisca has provided.

Proceed to have a session with her. Looks wise similar to photo but don’t expect a look as she is more towards the milfy specifications with Original B cup boobs with small nips. However 1 thing about her that reminded me was that her service standard is same as Silver (anyone still remembers her from LFT).

With that out of the way, get ready to be serviced gao gao by her. Literally no need to do anything with her doing everything coupled with a good massage by her(Action literally started in bathroom where she suddenly gave a bbbj while she was soaping herself). Here are some vids for reference.

Overall Sosi is a very service orientated milf who is able to do what Verisca does except for AJ coupled with her good service as she knows she lacks in the looks department.

Old Today, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 16
stryker is a name known to allstryker is a name known to allstryker is a name known to allstryker is a name known to allstryker is a name known to allstryker is a name known to all

Text one of my regular okt for a slot and able to get Galaxy Molly

OKT: 9 Had asked for a central location due to appointment later
Location: 8 LI hotel. Room was big but shower was small. Proper towels
Looks: 8 Definitely MILF but still attractive. minor blemishes. Short hair which I like
Body: 8.5 1.65m tall. No tattoo. slim body
Boobs: all natural B with sensitive nipples
Shower: 6.5 as above
Catbath: 8 let her catbath me first, was biting on my nipples while gently caressing my body. Nice view seeing her attack me
Frenching: 8 Was all out tongue fighting but only sometimes. Also she was coughing a bit so didn't want to force too much
Painting/fingering: 9.5 My turn catbath her slowly first to stimulate her. Several times she jerk when i lick, suck her nipples which was great seeing her reaction. when came to her pussy, had a good time eating it (no fingering) though got some bush. Able to taste some juice, also on my face and see her squirm. Had to go to toilet to wash my face
BBBJ: 8 DT my tool along with HJ. Not much variation and felt some teeth. Had to stop her as she wasn't going to stop
FJ: 8 Even after my tongue lashing earlier, her pussy still needed KY. Then realised not easy to insert into her but good feeling upon entry. Did missionary only. As I quicken my pace, she started panting and shouted 'oh my god'. not long after unloaded
Communication: 7 basic English, need GT
GFE/Service: 8.5 she gives the wifey feeling, wanting you to have a good time. Only did 1 shot rest of the time chatted with her, telling where to find Thai food
Damage: 130/90/2 + tips
RTF: Yes

One of the few ladies who don't ask for payment upfront. I tend to give tips if payment at the end

https://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=1003349

Kinky Thai - Yuna
Love Fortress - Anita
Foxy Thai - Nana, Darin
7th Heaven - Aurora, Claudia
silk stocking - Ozone
X-Factor - Nana
Galaxy - Molly
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1