The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, Kingsman, Kingsman007, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie

Old Yesterday, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7184 / Power: 19
Nerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Liana SNS

Same as in pic. Young sexy exotic and bitchy look. Long hair and her grow will grown on you and sure will not reject.

Normal height with slim and tone body shape. A nice perky butt and a fair smooth skin complexion. She has a rounded natural D breast. Nice touch and feel and meant for bro who loves huge tities she is the one.

She is a teaser as we started light and sensual. As we foreplay more and got more turned on, the intensity of the frenching also increased.

She licks slowly and engulf it before giving her killer bbbj. It was fast power suction move with good tongue action.

Nice looking clean shaven pussy. It was sensitive, tasty, wet, tight and very responsive to my stimulation.

My cock assaulted her cunt and she reveled in how amazing it felt just by the way she was moaning. I continued fucking her relentlessly, mercilessly pounding her till I cummed in enjoyment.

GFE was high as she will took good care of me, pamper and very high GFE. Nice chemistry and feel comfy with her.

Thank SNS
Old Yesterday, 11:16 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 12
Kingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by shootingstar View Post
Morning bro, looks like Feyonce is the next girl to book. Hope I can catch her before she leaves SG. 😂
Feyonce is worth a try bro 👍 TBH there are slight blemishes and breakouts on her face due to the weather here, but that is definitely not a deterrent as she is a solid 10 across all other aspects. Judging from the 6-7 appointments that Feyonce has each day, I am pretty sure the other bros will agree that her blemishes can be looked past as we will probably be focusing on other areas such as her pink nipples and clean shaven sweet-tasting pussy.

If your schedule allows you some spare time, it will be worth to catch Izabelle today (her last day) if you have not tried her.

Feyonce and Izabelle may not be in the same league as Rika (no one might be), but they are definitely bang for buck 👍
Old Yesterday, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
shootingstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsmen89 View Post
Feyonce is worth a try bro 👍 TBH there are slight blemishes and breakouts on her face due to the weather here, but that is definitely not a deterrent as she is a solid 10 across all other aspects. Judging from the 6-7 appointments that Feyonce has each day, I am pretty sure the other bros will agree that her blemishes can be looked past as we will probably be focusing on other areas such as her pink nipples and clean shaven sweet-tasting pussy.

If your schedule allows you some spare time, it will be worth to catch Izabelle today (her last day) if you have not tried her.

Feyonce and Izabelle may not be in the same league as Rika (no one might be), but they are definitely bang for buck 👍
Thanks for the recommendations bro but unfortunately today is not possible due to my schedules and also 有心无力. I’m not young anymore, need time to recharge after my epic battle with Rika lol. Hope to catch Feyonce before she leaves.
Old Yesterday, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 17
^Mio^ is a Helpful and Caring Samster^Mio^ is a Helpful and Caring Samster^Mio^ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

DISCLAIMER : Below FR is based on personal experience of me with FL / ML and served ONLY AS A GUIDE.....Other Bro may have different experiences with the same girl & Exercised Discretion Whilst Reading.....No 2 dicks are the same.

Name: Eva from Russia
Area: Central
Group: SNS
Web: https://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=1003083
1.Look: Beautiful and you definitely turn around your head to look when outside. Long hair with the fresh grad vibe. super attractive
2. Boobs: natural and nice B shape was just nice with sensitive pointer nipple that was nice to suck and lick
3. Body: I am captivated by her perfect tone body curves. Fair smooth skin tone and a nice fleshy firm ass
4. French: No bad smell, it was good as we had non stop kissing. Sensual Frenching with her added more passion to the action.
5. BBBJ: great tongue action, lick and suck and lick and swallow my whole dick in her mouth. Very good blowjob
6. Painting: tight and easily wet, clean shaven with no smell, Sensitive and super easy wet with a few click of my tongue
8. Moaning: Good expression and seem real and wild responsive moans with nice stereo surround
9. FJ: Start with her riding me, watching those bouncing boobies. She is very responsive and wild as it increases the passion level. Tightness of her pussy also just right for me. Can feel the sensations.
10. GFE: it was great tiptop gfe. Make me feel comfortable and it was an unforgettable time we had together.
11: Attitude: chatty, friendly and patient with good and nice personality, hardworking, friendly and willing to please and able to hold conversion.
12: Overall: Money well spend and left a happy man, highly recommended.

She is a gem! Must try else will sure regret. Thanks SNS
Old Yesterday, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 2
Trafalgar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTrafalgar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow July is back.

Another kawaii hafu for bros interested in exotic girls with a banging body.
Old Yesterday, 08:15 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Kingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by shootingstar View Post
Thanks for the recommendations bro but unfortunately today is not possible due to my schedules and also 有心无力. I’m not young anymore, need time to recharge after my epic battle with Rika lol. Hope to catch Feyonce before she leaves.
I hear you on the recharging bro, especially after an amazing session with a girl like Rika. If I recall correctly I took a week to recover because she really drained me dry.

Hope you manage to catch Feyonce before she leaves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trafalgar View Post
Wow July is back.

Another kawaii hafu for bros interested in exotic girls with a banging body.
Yes bro she is back! Here’s wishing you an amazing session with her if you are planning a RTF.
Old Yesterday, 08:54 PM
Samster

Trafalgar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTrafalgar is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Yes bro she is back! Here’s wishing you an amazing session with her if you are planning a RTF.
Thanks bro! Unfortunately I've made another booking for a late night romp earlier in the day. Will post an FR if she's good. Cheers bro and happy bonking as always. 👍
Old Yesterday, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 1
chionz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchionz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bingbangborn View Post
just curious, all of these detailed FRs, you guys can fit into 1 hour? or do you guys usually book longer? has anyone ever tried overnight before? any advice for newbie?
I have never booked 2hrs before due to my schedule. Can start off with 1hr and if you like the FL and you guys can click well then go ahead for 2hrs or even overnight.

Quote:
Thank you for the commando FR bro 🙏 Sounds like Hazeline’s attitude and mindset are in the right place and she just needs time to adjust to this line before she truly shines and becomes a gem.
And kudos to you bro for gradually unlocking DFK with her 👍

Do give Feyonce a try if your schedule allows bro.
I had a RTF with her today (my bad if I coincidentally booked her at the time slot you were looking at) and she gave me even better service than the first session.
Feyonce shared with me that she is averaging 6-7 appointments these days and she is truly appreciative of our support. It is probably better to pre-book her one day in advance if you can. With such numbers and if she keeps up her good work, Feyonce will probably reach legend status in no time when she returns for her next stint.
Bro @VPremium thank you for bringing these girls to our shores! I am keeping my fingers crossed that Feyonce will indeed return for another stint and that she will stay for a longer period of time.
Hahahah i will be sure to book Feyonce. Unfortunately, unable to book in advance this few weeks but hopefully schedule can match before she leaves.
Old Today, 12:11 AM
Samster

Stable: SNS
Girl: Mila

Decided to take a break from my usual routine and explore new territories. I was spoilt by choice looking at the diversity of girls at our shores and decided to settle for a session with the young and nubile Mila.

Mila picked me up at the designated waiting area after going through the entrance procedures. Wow on first impressions, she does resemble a young Michelle Reis. We entered the lift with 3 caucasian males who were stealing glances of her. 

Upon exiting the lift, she noticed the bulge under my pants and giggled. Bros looking for a wild encounter please note she is relatively shy and new to the flesh trade, having just graduated from a Korean university.

Her lack of experience is very telling, as I exited the showers to her still fully clothed in a tube top (similar to what the previous poster pointed out). I slowly edged closer towards her to coax her and slowly explore her body.

She began with a sensual catbath, slowly inched her way down south to my meat that's perched in the air. While the BBBJ was nothing to shout, the sight of her 10/10 angelic face so focused in pleasuring me makes the experience worthwhile.

I decided it was time to service her first peeling off her tube top to unveil a youthful and supple body with soft natural curves. As we locked lips, our tongues playfully intertwined and exchanged saliva. I slowly trailed downwards, teasing her with every lick covering her nape, armpits, boobs and navel before arriving at the forbidden fruit. There I channelled my inner Taka Kato, alternating between gentle massages at the labia and eating her out her, leaving her gyrating and squirming at every action.

Following the ensuing pleasure, I made sure to cap on before the main action. Her pussy is super tight it took me about 3 attempts to find the right angle to slot in (quite possibly the tightest I had this year). She gave me a startled gaze and moaned in pleasure as I entered her in a long and deep thrust, ensuring she takes in every being of my member. As I find my momentum, I leaned forward to trade saliva with her once again, licking her boobs and armpits before picking up the pace to send her into a trance. Can't stand the sight of her beautiful face moaning and blast off 4 days worth of protein into her.

I was almost embarrassed at lasting barely 15 minutes all in with her. We chatted for a bit before heading to the showers.

Thank you @SNS for the arrangement. My experience with Mila was a blast albeit her lack of experience. Central Asian girls are criminally underrated in this forum and I implore every bros who appreciate an exotic beauty to take the plunge!

Edited: PS forgot to mention Mila looks way better in person. The photos doesn't do enough justice.
Old Today, 02:56 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Girl: Jazlyn (Viet Girl)
Agent: VPremium

Thank you bro @VPremium for arranging my late night session with Jazlyn! Just when I thought things could not get any better with the recent full suite service girls like Izabelle and Feyonce, bro VPremium has somehow managed to once again outdo himself by bringing Jazlyn to our shores. HOLY FUCK Jazlyn is absolutely amazing in every single way and she somehow managed to drain my balls entirely so much so that they are now sore from our earlier romp. I had a long day at the office but thankfully Jazlyn was my saving grace, I ended my session with her feeling fully satisfied and was smiling from ear to ear when I left the place like a kid who just had his fill at the candy store. Words like this should not be thrown around easily but Jazlyn will definitely be a VPremium legend one day!

I am very happy to report back that Jazlyn is a full suite service girl! Jazlyn picked me up in a white sundress that exuded the cute girl vibes but little did I know then that what was hidden under that dress was the body of a goddess made up of snow-white fair and smooth soft skin, pink perky nipples and a fully shaven clean love hole that was begging to be painted. As expected of a full suite service girl, Jazlyn led me into the shower and started to use her soft hands to caress my body with soap. Where Jazlyn exceeded expectations and did better than the other girls I have had so far was when she took a loofah sponge and used it to gently massage my body, and from time to time used her supple boobs to do a nuru rub on me while letting out soft sensual moans. With Jazlyn’s pretty angelic face, devil-like body and sensual touches, I got rock hard in record timing and my dick head was hitting Jazlyn’s pussy lips whenever it had the chance, as though it was knocking on the gates of heaven wanting to enter the paradise that was her pussy.

We moved to the bedroom next and I asked Jazlyn if we could turn on all the lights in the room so that I could feast my eyes on the masterpiece of art that was her body, and to my delight and pleasure Jazlyn enthusiastically said yes! I was truly treated to a visual feast as I gazed upon Jazlyn in her birthday suit, with her looking back at me with CFM eyes and her pink nipples in a semi-erect state. Without wasting anymore time, we attacked each other’s lips simultaneously and started our session with a passionate and wet DFK. OH MY GOODNESS did Jazlyn’s lips, mouth and tongue feel amazingly soft and smooth, so much so that it was one of the best DFKs that I had in my 20+ years of punting!

I wanted to feel that amazing tongue and lips on the other parts of my body and slowly moved Jazlyn’s head down south where she proceeded to give me a very sensual catbath by slowly licking my nipples while locking her gaze on me and letting out sexy moans that made my nipples and dick stand at full attention. By this point in time Jazlyn was already very horny and I knew she could not wait to suck me off. I obliged to this girl’s craving and pushed her head down south. What followed next will forever be etched in my mind. Jazlyn was truly craving for cock and she gave me one of the wettest and most powerful BBBJs that I have ever felt! There is something amazing about the softness of this girl’s mouth so much so that if I closed my eyes I would have thought I was already fucking her pussy when in actual fact she was only sucking me off. Things got even better from there on where Jazlyn picked up the pace and went into a full force DT mode, bobbing her head up and down my dick so much so that I could feel the back of her throat whenever she went fully down on me.

It was such an amazing feeling that I had to control myself well if not I would have definitely shot a huge load into Jazlyn’s mouth. It was time for me to return the favour and to feast on Jazlyn’s clean shaven pussy, and my god did her pussy taste AMAZINGLY GOOD AND SWEET! I devoured Jazlyn’s pussy in 69 and went all out by using my tongue to tease her pussy lips and tongue fucked her with all the strength my mouth could muster. Jazlyn was thoroughly enjoying my painting and it was very ego boosting to hear her moan loudly and see her legs and entire body tremble in ecstasy as she achieved her first orgasm.

Jazlyn had turned into a sex demon by now and she started to dominate the session by raping me in CG. This girl loves to grind and bounce on dick and she even took my hands to squeeze her boobs hard as my dick impaled deep into her pussy. And just when I thought Jazlyn’s mouth was amazing, her pussy was even better and was ONE OF THE TIGHTEST that I have ever fucked, so much so that it is probably tighter than Dior’s (bros who have tried Dior will know how tight her pussy is). It was a magical experience to fuck Jazlyn’s tight pussy in CG as I felt every inch of her pussy walls wrap around my dick while she bounced on me and made sure that my dick rammed hard and deep into her.

I wanted to feel Jazlyn’s tight tight pussy in missionary next so in the heat of the moment as Jazlyn was fucking me in CG, I threw her onto the bed with my hard dick still in her tight pussy and started fucking her in missionary and at the same time went back to DFK-ing her soft and moist lips. Having fucked Feyonce yesterday, I knew it would take me awhile to unleash today’s load so I confidently fucked Jazlyn with max pace and made her horny-crazy by pushing her head down with my DFK and used my hands to squeeze her boobs and occasionally flicked her nipples. It was not long after that Jazlyn started moaning loudly and was shouting ‘OH MY GOD’ at the top of her voice, so much so that all the girls resting at the common area outside heard her. This scene went on for 10 minutes (yes 10 minutes because I shot off a load yesterday with Feyonce and hence my dick was not as sensitive today) with me fucking Jazlyn at max strength and pace creating the loud piak piak sounds that I am sure the girls outside could hear, and Jazlyn moaning loudly in ecstasy and her face starting to turn red from the non-stop ploughing of her pussy.

There are no better words to describe what Jazlyn and I were doing other than fucking like deranged rabbits hoping to achieve the highest state of nirvana possible. Thinking back, I was in a state of sexual trance and the only thing I wanted to do was to continue fucking this girl all night as though my life depended on it. Jazlyn was starting to behave like a sex-craved being and started to DFK me very strongly while letting out her moans through our deep kisses. With the rapid pace of my fucking, Jazlyn had gone to heaven and back as she arched her back, pushed her pelvic bone onto me and let loose her loudest moan yet to signal her orgasm, as her legs started to tremble uncontrollably as a result of the pleasurable climax. I decided it was time for me to unleash my load and I used all the strength that I had to fuck Jazlyn even harder and faster than ever before, and eventually blasted my load in three powerful bursts. Jazlyn and I were totally spent from fucking each other and I immediately collapsed onto her in missionary with my dick still in her pussy, and with our bodies going into a state of orgasmic twitches every time my dick or her pussy made the slightest of movements.

As Jazlyn and I were resting, she asked me how she could improve her service and I was truly impressed by her attitude and willingness to learn. I shared with Jazlyn that she should continue to be a full suite service girl and offer all bros the service of showering together, turning on all the lights during the session, providing DFK and allowing bros to paint her pussy/carry out 69 with her. Jazlyn nodded in agreement to what I shared, and I can confidently say that bros can expect her to continue to be a full suite service girl moving forward!

As I left Jazlyn’s room, I saw all the girls and VP legends that I had previously tried at this location resting at the common area. It was a hilarious and ego boosting moment as all the girls simultaneously recognised me and realised that they had all slept with me before, and that I was the one who was making the new girl Jazlyn moan so loudly earlier that they could all hear it. One of the legend-tier girls (the more outspoken and outgoing one IYKYK) even looked at me as she was having her supper at her usual table spot and shouted out loudly ‘very good!’. All of us burst out laughing as I wished the ladies chuc ngu ngon (good night) and waved them goodbye as I took my leave.

It is without a doubt that Jazlyn is one of the best fucks that I have had recently and there is no denying that she will be a VP legend one day, probably sooner rather than later. Jazlyn is pretty, has an amazing body, is a sex-craved kitten in bed, has a good attitude, is willing to learn and provides the full suite of services and beyond. If there is one thing to take away from this lengthy FR, it is that BROS SHOULD TRY JAZLYN AT THE EARLIEST AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITY before she achieves legend status and it will then be even harder to book an appointment with her. Thank you again bro VPremium! I do not know how and where you find these girls, but keep doing what you are doing and I am sure bros will keep supporting you as always!

Note to bros: Jazlyn seems to have a c-section scar on her tummy, but I am pretty sure with everything that is amazing and near perfect about her, the c-section scar will be the least of your focus.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1