The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old Today, 07:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 6
zooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Shag who knows what happened to SK bro telegram???
Old Today, 07:56 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Brightest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Mini from Merci
Looks: just like picture, small demure pretty young lady
Body: Small syt like, not enhanced, great butts and low mileage
GFE: First time here, fascinated, unsure of what to do, a little shy, exudes innocence but tried her best, very friendly
BJ: obliging and willing to try, great suction, enjoyable almost came, don't stop till you ask
FJ: Obliging and tight ++ great for doggy, moans natural and enjoyed herself just as much as I. Really great sex. Will RTF before she goes.
Old Today, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
JacksonG3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Hana

This is my third time booking from Bro Kim. For me, photo vs real looks is very important, and once again, Bro Kim does not fail to disappoint me. To me, I feel she looks much better than her photos! Hana is really a Korean looking syt with fair skin and real-nice- to- grab- boobs. I will keep her nipples as a surprise for bros to find out themselves

So first part started off well. I could speak some Thai so we had no problems communicating and we cjatted for awhile first before showering and then getting into bed. Her BBBJ was great for her young age. And she said she loves eating Ice cream as she licked my tool. I mean, which man doesnt get turned on by a SYT saying that as she eats your tool!

Come to the sex part bros have to be gentle. As I entered her pussy (or nong sao as she calls it) she closed her eyes and grabbed to the pillow, and she tells me soft soft na. Another turn on. It reminded me of when I took away the virginity of one of my ex gf in my young days. We DFK as we humped and I came.

During the post second shot, she told me she is very quite tired. I felt abit guilt tripped and I came by a combo of bbbj, kissing and hj

Overall, I would say she is really a SYT and I could tell she tried her very best but as I was the last slot, I guess she is really tired out. Still a nice fuck nonetheless.
Old Today, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 21
ahfei is a Helpful and Caring Samsterahfei is a Helpful and Caring Samsterahfei is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mika CF
Remembered her from last visit, SYT with big nehneh

Okt: super responsive, quick arrangements

Looks: wysiwyg, young, chio syt

Body: by all means not fat at all, quite slim but her boobs so huge zero regrets booking her

Bbbj: good and sensual bbbj at first, once things get heated up it was power

Fj: she likes slow and deep penetration while I sucking those big melons, she gets wetter every time

GFE: really like a real young lovers. Can't get enough of her
Old Today, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 18
nnkcnnkc_21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternnkcnnkc_21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternnkcnnkc_21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Ebi Kinkythai

Looks: 7.5 Pre Milf 90% similar in the pic, long hair and confirmed by herself and chio too
Boobs: 7.5 Natural and soft to touch, soft and nice to play with
Body: 8.0 Gym lover hence got quite solid body healthy complexion, Height about 1.63 m
Massage:  7.0  Normal sop, but was quite good strength able to feel the relax
BBBJ:  8.5 Great DT, can go deep deep wild type of action till small head touching her throat's bone, bbbj rhythm is good, fast /slow well control
Frenching : Can french soft tongue but not proactive nor passionate
Fj :  7.5 Willing to please, try 4-5 styles of action , able to take long pump and super good moaner .
Gfe: A good talker, care about your feeling while making love, show her concern throughout the session, dry out your body after a shower 
Overall : Very satisfied pamper by her
PS: She will be leaving soon.
Old Today, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Armani is Cool - loads of Potential

Nemo of Pink Lady
Looks: 8
Body: 9
Boobs: 7
Pussy: 9
Bbbj: 9
Fj: 10
Overall: 9/10

Have strong Gnd looks, horny and accomodating. Gfe is quite strong, knows her way to flirt around guy. Painting n fingering also allowed, get to fuck her with my mouth n finger before my cock did. Bakness wise I think lv 2. Thanks bro Pink for the super fast reply
Old Today, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 11
Mrjabby is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrjabby is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Booked Ferrari by Terminal21
She greeted me at the door with a friendly smile. Maybe 10% disc from photos.

Gfe game is very high, so beware. Hug me and hold my hand, hug me from behind, how do she know I'm a sucker for such thing sia. Had a small chat before getting naked which is good.

Skipped shower first since I just took one from home, undress her quite fun, melons big enough and its good looking one, zero shagginess.

Bbbj sensual type, sometime will rub her erect nipps to my mushroom head. A bit lack in power for my taste, but I'm not complaining at all.

She then moved on top of me, catbath my neck while her hands stroking the shaft, caps on, and slowly lowering herself, tight tight sia. Changed to doggy and ramp her deep n fast.

Whole session is fun, nice lady to be around with. I'm about to leave and she hug me from behind and said don't forget to leave review. Who can say no la, lol. Thanks bro Kim for bringing in such gem.

https://sammy.services/showthread.ph...hlight=ferrari
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1