The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, Kingsman, Kingsman007, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie

Old Today, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 14
digor23 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdigor23 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdigor23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Kamila SNS

Looks: look better than in pic with long hair and the exotic, gorgeous, hot young attractive asian look.

Body: petite with super fair skin smooth skin, tight slim and curvy body shape with a nice perky ass

Boobs: size was just nice, not too big or too small but surely not saggy type, see already cant stop fondling and looking at it.

French: She can french well, she'll return the favor nicely. She will not sway away and once you get her to mood she will stuff her whole tongue into your mouth and you can have a nice suck of her whole tongue until you are done.

BBBJ: Deep suctions and gas that gagging sounds. Will look at my eyes from time to time before she dive in deep again. Very skilful. No teething effect. Slow and senseual, kept popping up and down my shaft non stop.

Pussy: clean and no smell abalone u found it. Paint her well till she get very wet and will shiver and uncontrolling keep rubbing her pussy to my tongue when reach her spot.

FJ: Started with cow girl and she rode on top of me and showed me her orgasmic and kinky expressions. After that move on to missionary and pump her deep and hard till i release, it was damn powerful.

GFE: It was strong, she is a good teaser. High chemistry and give me lot of pamper, love and teasing. No rushing and willing to please.

I will RTF her soon. Thanks SNS.
Old Today, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 7
lewislkh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlewislkh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlewislkh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlewislkh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlewislkh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks

Sgstars okt definitely one of my favorites! Quality girls at reasonable price.

Zlata is such a beautiful and young girl! Good attitude too! very service oriented, fucked in many positions but she also did so happily. Could tell she was enjoying my fucking, kept asking to fuck her harder ahaha.

Natural tits, more beautiful in person. Solid BBBJ, tight and wet pussy for me to enjoy.

Definitely will rtf! Thanks
Old Today, 02:20 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 2
SGSTARS is one of the Best!SGSTARS is one of the Best!SGSTARS is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewislkh View Post
Sgstars okt definitely one of my favorites! Quality girls at reasonable price.

Zlata is such a beautiful and young girl! Good attitude too! very service oriented, fucked in many positions but she also did so happily. Could tell she was enjoying my fucking, kept asking to fuck her harder ahaha.

Natural tits, more beautiful in person. Solid BBBJ, tight and wet pussy for me to enjoy.

Definitely will rtf! Thanks

Thx dear 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1