The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 01:42 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120548 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New SYT ML @ Jurong West

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKriss View Post
I tried Queen once, i think she has lots of attitude. Massage is piano style and HJ was mechanical, for roaming she wants $100 and still its not full roaming.
Lucky is so much better, i used to be her regular (she was a ML in the past, now just manages the counter).
Totally agree..HJ no roaming is 70....I wonder how she stay so long here is SG with such service. Lucky not cheap also wor..now at amk spa...HJ also 100...

Jenny service is alot better but keep complaining 50 is so less compare to her times in Shanghai....kind of stressful hearing all these grumbles while she tease...mix emotion running and kind of affect the mood. Service wise is ok but her tickle her tongue teasing is great.
Old Today, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 7
CrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of light

I havent tried Jenny yet, but would love to try her her tongue teasing......

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Totally agree..HJ no roaming is 70....I wonder how she stay so long here is SG with such service. Lucky not cheap also wor..now at amk spa...HJ also 100...

Jenny service is alot better but keep complaining 50 is so less compare to her times in Shanghai....kind of stressful hearing all these grumbles while she tease...mix emotion running and kind of affect the mood. Service wise is ok but her tickle her tongue teasing is great.
Old Today, 02:49 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 0
Raymondsbf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRaymondsbf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRaymondsbf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
baby got B cup? suddenly become 1 size up? LOL

🫣🤧 I might not be right on her cup size (because i didn't remove her bra lor), but sure it's atleast a small "B" ba.

You old bird, must be more accurate ....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1