The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 06:35 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
hxgxti is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast145697 View Post
Was around beauty area yesterday wanted to check if my first ever ML was still around. Havent went back to her for close to a year because I work on the otherside of SG and don't have time to see her.

She still remember me and just had a short convo. Massage was really good and relaxing. Just right strength and I fell asleep during the back and oil massage. Woke up to her fingernails sensually grazing my balls and there was the leg massage + teasing. During this time she also was using her boobs to rub my legs occasionally. After finishing her leg massage she still havent ask me turn around. She slide one hand under and started rubbing my 2IC. I auto lift up my butt to give her more access and she gave me of the best HDLY I ever experience (I almost came but I feel still lose to master A but quite close)

Soon after she ask me turn around and she auto remove her bra and lift up her shirt.. one hand stroking and using her boobs to rub all along my body.. I started rubbing her tits and ass. After while, i try my luck put my hand into her pants. Last time she will reject my hand but today she remove her pants for me but only allow me over panties because other brother finger her too hard last time she scared. Finished off with slow HJ and remaining time she do head massage.

Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: Around B
Massage: 9/10 (good and strong)
HJ: 8/10 (sensual)
Price: 65 + 50

RTM: yes but shop price recently increase
Bro pls share contact. Thank you
Old Today, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
BoyHotshot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: West Area Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by SST336 View Post
8x76 62x4 WhatsApp
x=3
Very good u able to solve the equation for X 🤣🤣
Old Today, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
dljhtacc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: West Area Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuj80 View Post
clementi area lots of curtain joint.

went into 1 with $50 entrance for 1 hour. Serviced by Viet named May.
Speak French like nobody business. 5G autoroaming.. Allows painting too. age around 20+.. happy @ $60.. very happy @ $100. will definitely RTM. PM me if want contact.
Thanks bro for sharing, I just went today - it was fucking amazing, one of the best experience in MP. Long story ahead: TLDR; She sucked me so hard I felt my soul leave my body, came out a new man. As bro said, 5G roaming available, I touched everything. 11/10.

Went into the shop after making appt, she greeted me and brought me into the room. The moment she put up the partition, she began to start stripping me immediately, shirt off first then she pulled me pants and underwear down then said "先偷看一下“ giggling, then started licking my nips before asking if I want to shower.

Went to take a shower, then she started the massage, enough strength and does it pretty well.

After around 30 minutes, she popped the GQ, open for BJ. This is where the fun starts.

She went out for abit to grab a wet wipe (?) then started cleaning my asshole, then without warning she started AR. I was of course abit surprised, but she went hard, occasionally biting my asscheek. At this point I'm already fully erect, so she told me to flip over and then she pulled up her top and bra to show me her nice tits. Good handful, probably a small B-cup. Then she mounted me and started rubbing her tits all over me and her tongue attacking every part of my body - I shivered when she reached my ear.

At this point the small head already about to burst, then she move her ass towards me, pulled down her pants and black lace panties and started blowing. Incredible suction, not rushed and plenty of tongue work. Other bros mentioned her tongue work and I can confirm 100%. At some point I CIM, and then she came up giggling and went to wash up.

Because had around 15 minutes left, she massaged my big head as I laid down for abit while at the same time rubbing her exposed tits on my face. Slowly but surely, little head woke up again. She saw it and asked me "哦?要不要多一次?“

Second one was much much more intense. She went deep deep this time, first time felt a BJ where my whole dick disappeared into the mouth. Amazing technique, but this time when I CIM again, she didn't want to let go and kept on sucking until at this point I thought I was about to faint; you all know that feeling after you cum, then she keeps going then your body just goes haywire? that's what happened. I had to pull her head up to stop spasming.

Finally I went to wash up, paid her and then she was asking me to come back again next time, while at the same time grinding me hard with her butt until I had another erection. She jokingly asked if I want a third time and I said I'd probably die if I went again.

Looks: Quite pretty, will look you in your eye as she blows. Amazing
Body: Small-B tits, but still can grab. Has meat in the right places, nice ass to grab while she grinds you (with pants on) in cowgirl position.
RTM: Definitely, but maybe not so soon, as good as my experience was, the BJ was the most intense one I've experienced, need some time to readjust to reality lol.

Longest FR I've ever written but it was a life-changing BJ. Maybe I not experienced enough, but damn.

Also as bro mentioned, clementi area really alot of other joints, I walked past like 4 on the way there, maybe competitive thats why entry only $50.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1